Boycott Oakland County

I'm looking into creating some boycott Oakland county businesses bumper stickers I'm hoping to find additional funding so we can spread them all over Michigan to all of our clubs i plan on taking money out of my pocket for the first 100 or so .

(Additional info to follow)

banner1u.png

OR this one

banner2ft.png

Now the second one would only be created if i recieved the ok from the leaders here at the MMMA .

I can understand peoples reluctance to go against the machine I'm just sick of watching the sick and dying treated like criminals and sometimes i feel like i was safer before i was legal i know that sounds silly but who has the money to fight a legal battle and currently Oakland county law enforcement is destroying lives. :angry:

Maybe if their business owners complain it might carry some weight to get them to call off the hounds. :notfair:

Point isnt just that we as patients and caregivers boycott its to sway others to feel for our cause make as many people aware as we can of our plight . :mellow:

But probably 99% of the people who see that sticker will have no idea of the background. They will just think you are mad at Oakland County. You need a website address on there so people can go get the scoop. I read this board every day, and I don't know if the sticker is encouraging me to avoid all Oakland County businesses, or only those that are MMJ related. In either case, wouldn't it be more productive to go after the bad buys - Cooper and Bouchard - directly?

Perhaps a "Recall Bouchard and Cooper" sticker would be more appropriate?

As for a "Boycott Oakland County etc." bumper sticker, I'd be afraid of what happens when I'm sitting at a light in that county and LEO pulls up behind me. I can't avoid going to Oakland Co., so staying out is not an option. How about T-shirts? You could get a lot more information on a shirt (front and back). It would be perfect for wearing everywhere you go, but not so obvious to LEO on the roads.

I dunno though, there's got to be a more targeted way of doing this. L. Brooks Patterson probably assumes that all patients (or at least the activist ones) are poor, slacker stoners who don't have any money to spend, so who cares if they boycott?

I can understand peoples reluctance to go against the machine I'm just sick of watching the sick and dying treated like criminals and sometimes i feel like i was safer before i was legal i know that sounds silly but who has the money to fight a legal battle and currently Oakland county law enforcement is destroying lives. :angry:

Maybe if their business owners complain it might carry some weight to get them to call off the hounds. :notfair:

When bussiness start looseing BIG money cause of Bouchard or any one..they listen and have a loud voice/Even if they are not for MM...they are willing to Deal with mm to keep stores, bussiness,s...Do undertand people being Scared of bouchrd..But i think people are starting to see his ways...When other countyies are saying this is law, leave them alone..People are listeing..Lets keep educateing all..

Perhaps a "Recall Bouchard and Cooper" sticker would be more appropriate?

As for a "Boycott Oakland County etc." bumper sticker, I'd be afraid of what happens when I'm sitting at a light in that county and LEO pulls up behind me. I can't avoid going to Oakland Co., so staying out is not an option. How about T-shirts? You could get a lot more information on a shirt (front and back). It would be perfect for wearing everywhere you go, but not so obvious to LEO on the roads.

I dunno though, there's got to be a more targeted way of doing this. L. Brooks Patterson probably assumes that all patients (or at least the activist ones) are poor, slacker stoners who don't have any money to spend, so who cares if they boycott?

Yah, that's the one, but lets add the issue "Recall Bouchard and Cooper

for Patient Abuse"

Identifies the main abusers, and the issue at hand, while still vanilla enough to not rouse the specter of Marihuana, which is really not the issue anyway.

Its Patient Abuse, and nobody likes patient abuse.

not sure if a "boycott" is the way to go..

maybe we just need more people in Oakland County that are willing to stand up for themselves. :goodjob:

the judges will eventually get tired of seeing these cases come in, only to have to throw them out because everything was on the up and up. i am sure some judges already see these cases as a waste of time and resources.

Archived