Pts With M.s. ?

The strain called "chronic" Helped my friend with ms ALOT.

Free Leonard works very well. Gigabud works too, but is not quite as potent. Most heavily indica influenced plants will produce the effects that help spasticity and pain. But in the end the user makes the call, with good reason.

That being said, it is becoming more evident by the day that there is so much misinformation flying regarding genetics. It is too entirely common that an individual will represent a variety as having a wildly inventive name and mystique. When genetics are obtained and it is said that they meet certain criteria, we often find conflicting information about them. Could it be that people will tell anyone anything, sometimes themselves believing it to be true, for the purpose of manipulation of another or of to satisfy their own ego? For instance, a plant that is represented as a given strain can be expected to have a given profile; one that purveyors will sound off like a carnival barker. Most often that comes with a statement regarding the percentage of genetic dominance, either sativa or indica. I will bet my last dollar that I am not the only person who has acquired genetics described as a given strain, only to find that the characteristics of the plant do not bear up under scrutiny. What are called indica dominant strains, growing as a short, bushy plant typified as having large salad type leaves, sometimes demonstrate a marked sativa influence, such as long thin leaves growing on long, leggy plants; so much so that there is little to no reason to think they, in fact, are true indicas. Given the workings of genetics and phenotypes, it is entirely possible, in fact unavoidable, that seeds from a given plant will have markedly different characteristics that are not evident among all of the seeds produced. What can be said is that a quality plant can be kept stable and its characteristics duplicated time and again.This is genetics 101 for plant breeders and some long time users, but can be confusing for many patients who have little experience with it. Then we have to recognize that many of the people who are involved with cannabis are not the best and the brightest.

The good news is that there is plenty to try. Stay with the ones you like best. It's all good.

By far what has helped me is topical salve, without which, I would not be able to walk most days. It takes care of my pain (which has no apparent point of origin, just all over) and my spasms. If I was to offer advice to another MS patient, this would be my absolute #1.

*Just a note, there is a study in the U.K. (I believe) that says keeping cannabinoid levels up may be able to reverse some of the effects of M.S. Just a bit of hope for us whom smile at even a small possibility of a cure.

WOW .. I was thinking about posting about MS and here it is ..

I've had two reports from MS patients using my topical oil. I don't know for a fact if either report is true.

In one case, I read a .. A .. mri report that said there was no signs of lesions or inflammation in the spine.

I've been working with Renee Wolfe for a while now.

Renee is probably one of the most well known MS patients in Michigan. Most well known in the mmj community, at least.

She has had MS for about thirty five years now.

Of the two reports about lesions going away, one thing in common with both is the application of thick coats of my oil to their lower backs daily.

Renee has begun to apply thick coats near the brain stem area. Every day. The target is to return her to the point of being able to comfortably walk again.

If it could be done .. gotta try.

WOW .. I was thinking about posting about MS and here it is ..

I've had two reports from MS patients using my topical oil. I don't know for a fact if either report is true.

In one case, I read a .. A .. mri report that said there was no signs of lesions or inflammation in the spine.

I've been working with Renee Wolfe for a while now.

Renee is probably one of the most well known MS patients in Michigan. Most well known in the mmj community, at least.

She has had MS for about thirty five years now.

Of the two reports about lesions going away, one thing in common with both is the application of thick coats of my oil to their lower backs daily.

Renee has begun to apply thick coats near the brain stem area. Every day. The target is to return her to the point of being able to comfortably walk again.

If it could be done .. gotta try.

thats awesome pb...thanks for helping her!

i may have to PM you and hit you up for some ointment for my pt. i will talk to her about it for sure.

thats awesome pb...thanks for helping her!

i may have to PM you and hit you up for some ointment for my pt. i will talk to her about it for sure.

I think I want to give some of away for free to the MS patients.

With Renee, we've put some of the oil on her neck a couple of times before. A while ago.

Yesterday was the first in the series.

She had noticeable tremors in both hands before the application. She had difficulty taking the top off the little bottle. She touched her finger to the top of the bottle and I stopped her and showed her how much in the palm of her hand. She applied the oil to the base of her head. About ten minuets later I noticed the tremors seemed to have stopped. I asked her to open the same little bottle. Which she seemed to do with only mild difficulties.

Today is day two. Renee called me about 2PM. She had managed to function without any bud yet. What she had done was apply the oil to the base of her head again. Her tremors had stopped again.

So it seems to be hitting some motor control function ..

I think I want to give some of away for free to the MS patients.

With Renee, we've put some of the oil on her neck a couple of times before. A while ago.

Yesterday was the first in the series.

She had noticeable tremors in both hands before the application. She had difficulty taking the top off the little bottle. She touched her finger to the top of the bottle and I stopped her and showed her how much in the palm of her hand. She applied the oil to the base of her head. About ten minuets later I noticed the tremors seemed to have stopped. I asked her to open the same little bottle. Which she seemed to do with only mild difficulties.

Today is day two. Renee called me about 2PM. She had managed to function without any bud yet. What she had done was apply the oil to the base of her head again. Her tremors had stopped again.

So it seems to be hitting some motor control function ..

that is amazing. i will tell Cindy. she will be very happy to know she can find relief. i hope you guys are keeping some kind of journal so this can be used in mass quantities and on a planetary scale someday.

MS is scary and i have to be honest. b4 i met Cindy, i didn't know much about it other than what i saw on the telethons. now i have been educating myself, but there is still way more to learn than i can possible absorb. for now i am satisfied to find someone who suffers the same affliction as her, but is seeing good results. Cindy asks me regularly to find the right strains for her to treat her symptoms.

i will be pointing her to this thread as soon as i can make contact. we ask at most of the markets we go to, but so far info on this is scarce in our circle.

thanks again Pb

i would never ask you to donate your oil without some sort of fair compensation...perhaps some form of barter is in order. i am not sure...no worries....those details aren't important, just that your oil might help her.

thank you for your hospitality.

I'll be in touch

please. keep us abreast of the daily progress on this treatment if you can.

Thanks everyone for your input on this subject. I have been making capsules and smoking. Just harvested some Himalayan Gold, White widow, and Cheese from Green House seed bank. So far I like the Cheese best. I would love to try the oil for topical use. Where can I obtain some to try ?

What area are you located in?

Cannabis science

I found this site this morning, and now this afternoon as i was reading, i saw this page on MS

it's very informative. the whole site it actually...

thought i would post it so any who don't understand ms, or how mm helps might find some answers.

i am still learning about all the afflictions. there's so much to learn....and so little time on this rock....

peace

Sunday and yesterday, Renee woke with no tremors, clear vision and a high quality of speech.

Yesterday another MS patient went into a full MS attack. Vision nearly completely gone. Shoulders dislocated from the back mussel spasms during the night.

300 mg Simpson oil STAT.

Vision back .. full night sleep .. pain gone .. Continuing Simpson oil. At the rate of about 100 mg every eight hours.

Archived