Cool Cell Phone Info!

I think its 112 now! isnt that what i posted! How am I gonna get the pizza into ya? :rolleyes: ur locked in, I hope you have some Irish beer in there! You mite not make it thru the nite!

Hang in there!

Im calling in the High tech Growers (rocket scientists) they should be able to figure the bugs out! dry.gif

Good Points Phaqu ,

OK , If ya get this message before ya bring out the Pizza & Stuff Please bring a Bic lighter er two . I burned out the car cigarette lighter warming up the Espresso and using it for Mood-Lighting . Call before ya come & I'll roll a window down far enough to slide the Pizza through . It's feckin cold outside now ya know ,,,

Good Points Phaqu ,

OK , If ya get this message before ya bring out the Pizza & Stuff Please bring a Bic lighter er two . I burned out the car cigarette lighter warming up the Espresso and using it for Mood-Lighting . Call before ya come & I'll roll a window down far enough to slide the Pizza through . It's feckin cold outside now ya know ,,,

Where the phaq is the corner of walk and dont walk?:blink:

Is it cold out? I aint been out side in at least 3 days and i dont care! lol

Im gonna bring ya out my generator, you can run a electric heater or 2 and maybe sattelite t.v! so open the window a lil more! ;)

Phaqu ,

Thanks , I Don't care how often Tarzan talks bad about you . From This Moment Forward when ever that happens I'll make certain I don't agree . And if it's not a bother , As long as yer bringing a Generator can ya bring an Electric Blanket , A few Plants and some grow lights , Pop-Tarts & a toaster , some Chocolate and some babes . I'm in here fer the Long-haul ,,,

Archived