Lincoln Park Tickets

samtheclam

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet songs again.Thank u. I might just only have one ticket> They look pretty sweet live.

LOL i am glad i could have an effect..

it just happens that linkin park is my current favorite band. and has had that particular distinction for almost a decade. (even though i didn't realize it at first)

hopefully you will pass your ticket (s) on to someone who appreciates them and can really rock out and enjoy the moment.....it's rare a group of people can come together and move the masses, and LP has that honor on so many levels.

who ever goes to this concert....

ya da mn sure better enjoy yourself for the moment....it will change your life....they r the best...

enough said LOL

more music

Nope wouldn't tease. My mail will be checked tommorrow at 1pm and will post as soon as i casn the seat number.I found a number at the radio station website i will call tommorrow also just to see what they say. Sorry folks and i am not meaning to burst any bubbles.

sorry sam,,

sarcasm doesn't show in the words when they are typed...

I was just playing and yappin about...my humble apologies.... i have no doubt they haven't arrived yet..

and actually,..... i may be able to offer a PM and enter the field if things develop later with a bid we proposed for some work.

who knows.

no offense ment my friend..

if i implied any...

peace

Archived