Lincoln Park Tickets

samtheclam

fyi..

i remember seeing a advertisement for a site to sell concert tickets if u need to find someone to buy them..

stubhub maybe?

something like that...

or craiglist....

i don't know how that works

but u might find folks with income and money outside the MM community LOL sorry...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fyi..

i remember seeing a advertisement for a site to sell concert tickets if u need to find someone to buy them..

stubhub maybe?

something like that...

or craiglist....

i don't know how that works

but u might find folks with income and money outside the MM community LOL sorry...

not only that but this concert is not sold out. you can still get tickets of all seating also. :goodjob:

Not really looking to make a buck, just thougth i would see what people would offer. Royal Smoke i will probaly work something out with you. Just give me awhile, have to tend to garden. We can try to figure out the logistics. Meet up somehow.Who knows maybe we could all get together with Kingofbuds before the show for the pre show festivities!

man i sure do wish i lived closer to you silly fekkers!

i would b all over this opportunity...

concert is what tuesday right?

are they simulcasting it live on the internet anyone know? they did that a few years ago and it was very fuggin kewl!

i sat in my back yard...medicated...and watched them on my laptop....it was quite a trip...almost better than bein there LOL NOT.....

Not really looking to make a buck, just thougth i would see what people would offer. Royal Smoke i will probaly work something out with you. Just give me awhile, have to tend to garden. We can try to figure out the logistics. Meet up somehow.Who knows maybe we could all get together with Kingofbuds before the show for the pre show festivities!

Alrighty....

These guys live far bro.

I'm just a hop-skip-and-a-jump away. 15 minutes down 75

Nope i still have two but it seems that i have only had intrest in exchanging for one. The other taker Kingofbuds thought had a suite and with u.Mibrians said he couldnt go due to monetary funds, but i was just hoping making my money back for gas. I am still open to get rid of both or just one.

Are u serious about going royalsmoke or should i make a deal with Rockinlespaul. Got to go to garden for 10 to 15.

I'll go with you if you really want to go....

I know it's quite a hike for ya....

If RockinLes still wants to take the tickets and you need the money or smoke or whatever, go that route, bro.

I'm about to leave for the evening, just so you know.

I got the fish tank up for the wife upgrdaed to a 150 gal reef tank.Well it looks like it is going to be royal smoke no one else has came forward. I cant let just one ticket go it looks like i might have to go.

If you don't want to go, I could take them both. Like I said though, I can only offer those seeds or clones......

Well today is the day. Looks like i am going to go, but i still have one ticket and a spare seat in the car. Thanks to all the offers that did come through and the intresting post and utube videos. Hey i started a new topic and that is cool. Well like i said there is still time to make an offer car doesnt leave till 3:45 pm from Mount Pleasant.

Well, i went and they were awesome!!! I decide to stop by G3C for the afternoon and ended up running into a friend that i havent seen in a while. Both had an awesome time. We missed the opening act but caught all of linkinpark! I think i aquired my first patient also in all of this. What a long night. :rock:

Archived