Judge Throws Out Pot Case

Eric L. VanDussen

Thank You everyone for seeing this, it's the one thing I think was really missed. The judge, the prosecutor, even the newspaper seemed to focus mainly on the fact the prosecution could have processed it down and presented it, but noone seemed to see that even in that form, I was still legal. I had no usable marijuana at my grow room, somehow they presented 7lbs of garbage.

I think a better way to explain this would be to say that they factored in the weight of the baking soda along with the cocaine. Which would be ludicrous!

Don't forget the container!

It is custom to include the weight of the container.

So if you have a roach in the trunk of your car .. that's about 2000 pounds of marijuana, including the container (the car)

Don't forget the container!

It is custom to include the weight of the container.

So if you have a roach in the trunk of your car .. that's about 2000 pounds of marijuana, including the container (the car)

Well they searched my car without a warrant, found paraphenalia in the trunk along with a quarter ounce in the arm rest. All the bags of residue they found they put in a large plastic bag with the quarter ounce and weighed it all, including their bag, total they came up with 55grams, when they sent it to the lab the lab took out all the "plant material" and weighed it as 22grams. But that included all the "residue" from the other bags, which were stems...

Well they searched my car without a warrant, found paraphenalia in the trunk along with a quarter ounce in the arm rest. All the bags of residue they found they put in a large plastic bag with the quarter ounce and weighed it all, including their bag, total they came up with 55grams, when they sent it to the lab the lab took out all the "plant material" and weighed it as 22grams. But that included all the "residue" from the other bags, which were stems...

when is your next case coming up? and what court house and Time

when is your next case coming up? and what court house and Time

Who knows... LOL.

I hate the court system, they don't do anything quick...

When they put me in jail on the Medical Marijuana related stuff they called my probation officer and violated my probation. We had a good judge for the violation until he retired, now we have Bowman in Oakland County Circuit, that's the only date I'm sure of, it's January 31st at 8:30am, it's weird, he wants to go ahead with that and I haven't even gotten through my Oakland County Possession with Intent. Our last judge was going to wait and make a decission based on what happened with the criminal charges, but Bowman wants to do it A.S.A.P, kinda scary, he may lock me up for Violating my Probation by being innocent. I guess they'll get you however they can. I don't get a jury with my Violation either, it's totally up to the judge, and my probation order clearly states I'm allowed to use Marijuana in conjunction with my card, which was Awesome, but the probation office hated me for it. I'm on probation for a DUI from almost three years ago, me self medicating before Medical Marijuana, not too long after my injury, I won't try and explain that away, I was completely in the wrong. I just don't feel I should be punished for a probation violation because Oakland County decided to go all Nazi on Medical Marijuana patients. Their words were, I don't look like I need Marijuana, according to them I looked healthy, they didn't take into account my cane or handicapped parking sign when they were searching my car or handcuffing me, or the fact I was a victim of an armed robbery and that's why I was in there filling out a report when they decided to "interview" me instead. Sorry for the rant, I'm still quite upset about how everything has gone down.

Trial was set for late March, early April, on the Possession with Intent to Deliver, I'll be sitting next to the people who robbed me at gun point. But the judge on that case is new too because the original judge decided to move to family court before retiring. Fortunately he seemed to be on my side somewhat and my attorney made a motion in front of him right before he handed his cases over to this new judge so we're supposed to go back infront of him to finish it, he could and hopefully will grant it which will dismiss my case, cross your fingers. The only real snag will be the Violation of Probation which could put me in jail for no good reason. It's bad when you look back at being robbed at gun point and say "if I could do it all over again I might not have called the police", I just wanted to get the gun toting criminals off the street, I didn't want to go to jail for following the law.

Thank You everyone for seeing this, it's the one thing I think was really missed. The judge, the prosecutor, even the newspaper seemed to focus mainly on the fact the prosecution could have processed it down and presented it, but noone seemed to see that even in that form, I was still legal. I had no usable marijuana at my grow room, somehow they presented 7lbs of garbage.

7 lbs of garbage and dirt or wet pellets! they weighed it all, glad you didnt have any cakes or donuts with mm in it, well maybe not, maybe the cops would have ate the donuts and just laughed and left and made a date to come back for their coffee breaks!

this was a GReat Day In Court!

Peace

FTW

Jim

7 lbs of garbage and dirt or wet pellets! they weighed it all, glad you didn't have any cakes or donuts with mm in it, well maybe not, maybe the cops would have ate the donuts and just laughed and left and made a date to come back for their coffee breaks!

this was a Great Day In Court!

Peace

FTW

Jim

their is some one on here were they weighted his cake i have not heard what the out come is yet i think he is still inn court like the rest of us

Archived