Moving In

Pharmony

hello everyone. im out side mi at the moment, soon to be in the southeast part of the state. ive been "learning" for a few years and decided to come try out MI. tired of being illegal. i hope this year turns out reasonably well and i find 5 good patients who will stick with me a while. if so and the rules dont change, i will be opening a dispensary and a center for seriously/terminally ill patients to find help. first things first tho... ill be putting my cash down on 2 pieces of backcountry MI land this coming week :)

hello everyone. im out side mi at the moment, soon to be in the southeast part of the state. ive been "learning" for a few years and decided to come try out MI. tired of being illegal. i hope this year turns out reasonably well and i find 5 good patients who will stick with me a while. if so and the rules dont change, i will be opening a dispensary and a center for seriously/terminally ill patients to find help. first things first tho... ill be putting my cash down on 2 pieces of backcountry MI land this coming week :)

Sounds excellent! Welcome aboard. Spend a lot of time on here networking....

You say southeast Michigan. Avoid Columbia township.(Brooklyn) They will enact a dispensary block within the next two months.

thanks for that :) the dispensary will be a ways down the road. lots of things will need to work out for that to happen. id like to get a few other caregivers working with me as well on a co-op in a much larger operation. my goal is to profit (a lot) from the fakers and give the best stuff to the real patients at or less than cost. i already grow on a fairly large scale and would like to just move everything i have to my location in MI. it should be fun :) there is almost no structure to MI yet, and a few big guys working together could really make things happen here, and help out so many of the small-grow cg's who struggle to fill the bill for their patients. but im getting ahead of myself haha.

but you have been very telling.. Mi made a pt/cg oriented law on purpose. We dont really like big guy dispensaries from out of state so i would be more careful with my posting if i were you..Also.. Mi caregivers are top notch and dont need your out of state help.And the fakers that you plan to take super big advantage of are sick so please use caution when making judgements.

haha you are being a bit defensive im afraid. i personally know more than a few "fakers" and believe me, they are just that...potheads takin advantage of the new legal way of getting weed. you took my statements the wrong way. i actually want to help. nothing i plan on doing will ever hurt any smaller growers, and like i said, it will help them. im sure you have read the same threads i have, a cg is having trouble keeping his patients happy, and the patients wanting to take their contract elsewhere and its not like im some foreigner... im a little surprised to get such a negative response to such a positive plan. maybe you have a bad taste in your mouth from some of the wolves trying to profit from these new laws, but im not one of them. :)

ill be a bit more specific in my terms in the future tho. i doubt any of the members here like the "fakers" any more than i do, but i understand how a new member using rash terms could be taken the wrong way :) and i by no means meant that MI growers are less than top notch. i have just as much to learn as the next guy. my intentions are to bring a little cohesion, where we all benefit...never to benefit at someones expense. cheers

You've been here less then a day , and you're surprised?

yes. ive been around longer than many of you have been alive. just because im fresh to this site doesnt mean i dont deserve the same respect as the rest of you. but ill be glad to take my thoughts elsewhere if thats what you prefer

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Why would you be surprised? You're a new member informing us your moving here for an endeavor this organization doesn't support. All anyone here can see is:

" I'm a doper that wants to be able to legally sell dope at twice the cost to the sick, and in many cases poor Michigan residents cause I don't have the gumption to fight for reform in my state"

First impressions are everything. You may not like the way I put it, but I think I'm being honest here. And I applaud your honesty. You're moving here to grow marijuana....

[fane-enthusiasm]

Yippie...Another one...

[/fane-enthusiasm]

Fake Edit: Guess I'll code that in later...

first off, welcome to the site.....

here is your first mistake:

my goal is to profit (a lot)

then you are indeed in the wrong place. this site is for help..... getting and giving help. read the AUP here: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/17663-acceptable-use-policy-please-read/

ill be glad to take my thoughts elsewhere if thats what you prefer

yes. ive been around longer than many of you have been alive.

not exactly sure what this means, but it doesnt really matter.

if you have been around this site AT ALL you would know that you came from a bad direction..... bad first impression as big cat put it.

you are out of state.... you plant to profit BIG, you want to open a dispensary........ these are all things we do not enjoy around here.... as im sure you already know right??

so why do it?

why didnt you just say this??? you would have gotten a much better response:

hello everyone. im out side mi at the moment, soon to be in the southeast part of the state. ive been "learning" for a few years and decided to come try out MI. i hope this year turns out reasonably well and i find 5 good patients who will stick with me a while. glad to be here and look forward to helping and being helped!!

yeah...... thats more like it.

first off, welcome to the site.....

here is your first mistake:

then you are indeed in the wrong place. this site is for help..... getting and giving help. read the AUP here: http://michiganmedic...cy-please-read/

not exactly sure what this means, but it doesnt really matter.

if you have been around this site AT ALL you would know that you came from a bad direction..... bad first impression as big cat put it.

you are out of state.... you plant to profit BIG, you want to open a dispensary........ these are all things we do not enjoy around here.... as im sure you already know right??

so why do it?

why didnt you just say this??? you would have gotten a much better response:

yeah...... thats more like it.

:goodjob:

well put

ok. so the problem is the perception you all took from my posts. if you will read back over them and try not to assume im some donkey rectum lookin to take advantage of the sick, i think you will see me in a better light. i am coming to take advantage of the medical system in mi. i have UC, spondylolesthesis, and migraines....and no insurance. years ago i figured out that mj helps these things. i never smoked it before that, and i do as little as possible now. if it wasnt for my green thumb, id have astronomical healthcare bills and be another welfare recipient taking a dozen or so prescription pills a day. instead, im financially free, fairly healthy and happy, and lookin to provide exactly that for as many others as i can. my intentions are to help build a bit of infrastructure (kinda like some of the better co-ops in ca do)so theres a bit more reliability in the mmj supply. lots of patients struggle to get the right meds. good stuff is hard to find unless you have 350 bucks to blow on an oz. im certainly not aiming for the patients who are happy and getting what they need. nor am i lookin to get rich. my comment about profiting alot from the fakers is true, but i think you took that as my evil plans to get rich. nope. it takes money to produce the stuff, and if you plan to give it away for next to nothing to those who need it, someone has to foot that bill.

it doesnt bother me personally that you guys took a dim view of me, as i can understand where your coming from, and that its my fault for not being clearer in my intentions. everything i produce already goes to your mmj system at as low a cost as i can. im quite familiar with the system, as ive had dealings in CA and CO as well. selling at inflated prices to the "carded" dealers is very common practice and the best way to ensure the lowest cost for those who actually need it. everything i plan to do is already in the works and set up as non profit. it does make me sad to see such dislike for anyone who might take a little different angle than you, especially without know anything about the guy on the other end.

so sorry pharm you feel like we jumped all up in your chit..

thing is you should be aware that we as a community believe in a few core things around here....

and those beliefs are evident in almost every post on this site. and there are awesome debates on position and belief with room for lots of peoples input but.. well pretty much everything you came into here with and said is a direct opposite to our fundamental beliefs.

please don't come in here and tell us we need to be better organized and that you, someone from out of state who wants to move here, have better ideas of how we can help each other...

rather than those of us fighting in the trenches every day for the past 2 years...

we know all about the styles and deals of the mega and medium grow operations from Colorado and California and other states as well, and we are trying to avoid those mistakes here in Michigan....at all cost.

if it is your intention to support that model, feel free..it is of course your right. but you should expect Resistance here to that idealism, and had better be prepared to defend your position (other than of course stating your coming to Michigan to help us organize? and band together? and did i understand it right...abuse those who "deserve" it and can "afford" it?) so those who cant afford it benefit? because a medical patient is more deserving than my friend who works hard every day and wants to relax on a Friday evening? personal opinion aside, i don't like any plan that preys on the weaker, and to take from the "unlicensed" and give to the sick....and makes a person feel bad or undeserving or dirty because they want to make use of a plant.

bad plan

sorry

but the only long term scenario thats is win win for everyone is for our federal government to reclassify.....and then all the crappola about dispensaries, and distribution, and the best ways to help people go out the window.

thank you for your support, and by all means please come to michigan...we need everyone who's for the plant here, but please don't profess to tell us how we need to change and how to do so....when we are clearly aware already...

when i read your post i was offended, i felt attacked from an outsider and i personally feel that very little can be done by someone coming from out of state with out of state ideals who doesn't take time to read, and research before posting what we are all about around here.

peace and good luck

but you have been very telling.. Mi made a pt/cg oriented law on purpose. We dont really like big guy dispensaries from out of state so i would be more careful with my posting if i were you..Also.. Mi caregivers are top notch and dont need your out of state help.And the fakers that you plan to take super big advantage of are sick so please use caution when making judgements.

ding ding ding we have a winner!

P P & P

Peace

FTW

Jim

:bong2:

ok. so the problem is the perception you all took from my posts. if you will read back over them and try not to assume im some donkey rectum lookin to take advantage of the sick, i think you will see me in a better light. i am coming to take advantage of the medical system in mi. i have UC, spondylolesthesis, and migraines....and no insurance. years ago i figured out that mj helps these things. i never smoked it before that, and i do as little as possible now. if it wasnt for my green thumb, id have astronomical healthcare bills and be another welfare recipient taking a dozen or so prescription pills a day. instead, im financially free, fairly healthy and happy, and lookin to provide exactly that for as many others as i can. my intentions are to help build a bit of infrastructure (kinda like some of the better co-ops in ca do)so theres a bit more reliability in the mmj supply. lots of patients struggle to get the right meds. good stuff is hard to find unless you have 350 bucks to blow on an oz. im certainly not aiming for the patients who are happy and getting what they need. nor am i lookin to get rich. my comment about profiting alot from the fakers is true, but i think you took that as my evil plans to get rich. nope. it takes money to produce the stuff, and if you plan to give it away for next to nothing to those who need it, someone has to foot that bill.

it doesnt bother me personally that you guys took a dim view of me, as i can understand where your coming from, and that its my fault for not being clearer in my intentions. everything i produce already goes to your mmj system at as low a cost as i can. im quite familiar with the system, as ive had dealings in CA and CO as well. selling at inflated prices to the "carded" dealers is very common practice and the best way to ensure the lowest cost for those who actually need it. everything i plan to do is already in the works and set up as non profit. it does make me sad to see such dislike for anyone who might take a little different angle than you, especially without know anything about the guy on the other end.

Whats the matter you dont want to make money (alot) any more?

You became compassionate all of a sudden,,You started this thread! so now you already been in the system and you got it all down, but but but! who gives a phaq! do what ya gotta do, us folks that have friends and Associates here in this great state will do just fine, just like we always have,,You come on in. and open up that dispense!

and make some large, :thumbsu: you will need it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

oh I doubt you been around much longer than me if any longer!

Pharm good to have you here! Doesn't matter how you came across or your intentions.

Someone will always find something wrong with a new person's take on the MMJ program.

Especially someone from out of state. It's just the way forum life is, unfortunately.

Quote -

everything i produce already goes to your mmj system at as low a cost as i can.

How are you putting your medicine into our system if you aren't established in Michigan as a pt or cg yet?

Are you already producing for the dispensaries in Michigan?

Thanks lilmis

Third time's a charm.

I would like to hear your answer to this also.

Thanks lilmis

Third time's a charm.

I would like to hear your answer to this also.

Thanks guys, but I think he's gone.

He pretty much confessed to selling to our dispensaries in SE MI already. I can only imagine who he is hooked up with down there who is telling him he can get rich off of patients.

The lack of respect he showed by just blasting in here and telling everyone how it was going to be speaks volumes about his character.

He has no compassion, and since he also commented that he medicates as little as possible, I would dare say he's maybe not so sick.

Sadly he'll also be back around here. Different name but basically the same game.

Archived