Moving In

Pharmony

wow you people are naive. ive been around forums for a long time and never once ran into ignorance and arrogance like this. theres truckloads of product coming into your state from outside. you really think you little people have any clout in your state? you have sway over your little internet forum, and get to play bully to good guys like me, but you will be outta the business soon, just like the little guys in other med states.

i wont be back under a different name, why the hell would i want to be a part of this community? im not a troll and its awful the way you treat people. you wont be hearing from me on here, but you will surely be seeing me and many others just like me in your state. i was warned of the hubris id encounter on this site. id appreciate it if the mod would delete my account here whenever he gets a chance.

Thanks guys, but I think he's gone.

He pretty much confessed to selling to our dispensaries in SE MI already. I can only imagine who he is hooked up with down there who is telling him he can get rich off of patients.

The lack of respect he showed by just blasting in here and telling everyone how it was going to be speaks volumes about his character.

He has no compassion, and since he also commented that he medicates as little as possible, I would dare say he's maybe not so sick.

Sadly he'll also be back around here. Different name but basically the same game.

Welcome. He may be sick w/ greed.

wow you people are naive. ive been around forums for a long time and never once ran into ignorance and arrogance like this. theres truckloads of product coming into your state from outside. you really think you little people have any clout in your state? you have sway over your little internet forum, and get to play bully to good guys like me, but you will be outta the business soon, just like the little guys in other med states.

Have you actually read what you have written? This is what you think of people? How can you say your a good guy when you have come

here telling us you're moving in and then bashing the fine people of the entire State?

hello everyone. im out side mi at the moment, soon to be in the southeast part of the state. ive been "learning" for a few years and decided to come try out MI. tired of being illegal. i hope this year turns out reasonably well and i find 5 good patients who will stick with me a while. if so and the rules dont change, i will be opening a dispensary and a center for seriously/terminally ill patients to find help. first things first tho... ill be putting my cash down on 2 pieces of backcountry MI land this coming week :)

Welcome. Do justice and love mercy and you will be over-run by the helpless. For a dispensary model I recommend the one approved in Judge Chamberlain's opinion Dec. 16 in Isabella County. It's posted on this site in Legal Forum.

Archived