Thank You Michigan Voters

" You go Girl get the word out ! "

The power of advertising at work .

Now if we could conviince the Pure Michigan campaign to also include the fact Michigan has a provision under it's act to allow properly obtained out of state medicinal cannabis patient cards to have the full effect of a Michigan card within our acts rules to encourage more visitors .

There should be stacks of patient success stories piled way up high for anyone to see. I tried to compile them in my positive stories thread, whatever it was called, I forgot, it's been so long. Add baby girl to the list, put all those testimonies out there, let the medicine speak for itself. Add the other story I heard last night about a woman with a brain tumor who's doing much better, too.

Sb

Thank you all.

Most of the time, the public has heard our angry voices. Anger at the government. Angry over court cases. Angry about news stories sometimes.

It's time to send this thank you kind of message.

Peanutbutter, you are a wonderful person.

The billboard is a great thing.

Success stories and the rights of patients need to be at the forefront.

Just wrote out two checks for mine and the wife's MMMA memberships. They WILL be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks to the MMMA for being a voice of reason, true advocates for patients' rights, and truly helping everyone as best you can.

We are honored to call Michael, Blueberry, Peanutbutter, BobandTorey, and the rest of you our friends.

One love,

Mizerman

" You go Girl get the word out ! "

The power of advertising at work .

Now if we could conviince the Pure Michigan campaign to also include the fact Michigan has a provision under it's act to allow properly obtained out of state medicinal cannabis patient cards to have the full effect of a Michigan card within our acts rules to encourage more visitors .

this would be great i will go to the pure Mich web site and make a recommendation and see if they reply back if so i will post it

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Peanutbutter, you are a wonderful person.

The billboard is a great thing.

Success stories and the rights of patients need to be at the forefront.

Just wrote out two checks for mine and the wife's MMMA memberships. They WILL be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks to the MMMA for being a voice of reason, true advocates for patients' rights, and truly helping everyone as best you can.

We are honored to call Michael, Blueberry, Peanutbutter, BobandTorey, and the rest of you our friends.

One love,

Mizerman

Couldn't have said it better. Great job everyone!

1T

this would be great i will go to the pure Mich web site and make a recommendation and see if they reply back if so i will post it

Good for you Bob and all of us ,patients all working towards the same goals as one falls down in illlness and injury while unable or confused on how to complete a task another picks up the flag and carries on so we do make s difference that could never happen alone . We will follow Gov. Snyders lead and show them we want to make a positive difference and pray he comes to our aid as a peacemaker . Thanks to that Governor's speech I may even try that vaporizor over rolling again as medibles are too much of a challenge yet , i need that immedaite infusion lungs provide with the ability to adjust dosing quickly and the weight issue keeps being in dispute on the medibles scaring their use for me . Sad when its one of the safest ways to injest and works better for some conditions too . I applaud people that just go about their business .

This bill board should be going up soon in Grand Rapids and Lansing.

gallery_87_112_134939.jpg

Yea! Renee,one of Michigans biggest activist.great idea PB. i heard a great story of Renee walking with PB's assistance, into the norml meeting in Houghton lake last weekend. awesome,made my day.Love that simpson oil! thanks for all you do PB.

Archived