Ravioli Alfredo

Hey everyone, tomorrow I'm planning on cooking some Ravioli Alfredo (Obviously with marijuana in it). My plan is to make the Ravioli's from scratch and actually putting the THC into the shell of the Ravioli's. I will be using the oil used in the making of the dough as my solvent for the THC. The only problem I can foresee is the THC losing its bond to the oil when I boil the uncooked raviolis. I always have the option of frying them but I feel like frying them in any kind of oil would only exacerbate the possible issue. Anyone have any input? Will the boiling or frying process somehow weaken the solute solvent relationship between the oil and thc, and in the end diminish the quality of the final product? And if so would it be better to boil or fry to ravioli?

Thanks!

Also if this ends successfully I will make sure to post a guide for those interested.

Hey everyone, tomorrow I'm planning on cooking some Ravioli Alfredo (Obviously with marijuana in it). My plan is to make the Ravioli's from scratch and actually putting the THC into the shell of the Ravioli's. I will be using the oil used in the making of the dough as my solvent for the THC. The only problem I can foresee is the THC losing its bond to the oil when I boil the uncooked raviolis. I always have the option of frying them but I feel like frying them in any kind of oil would only exacerbate the possible issue. Anyone have any input? Will the boiling or frying process somehow weaken the solute solvent relationship between the oil and thc, and in the end diminish the quality of the final product? And if so would it be better to boil or fry to ravioli?

Thanks!

Also if this ends successfully I will make sure to post a guide for those interested.

I would make canna cream and use that to make your alfredo sauce. You basicly do it the same as canna butter except use a double boiler with your heavy cream and trim. Sounds lie it would be very tasty.

Sounds good actually. Have any good recipes for Alfredo? Also do you suggest this because your unsure of the boiling process or just because u think it will come out better?

I am not sure about the boiling process I just really like canna milk and butter for meds. More people should try it. As far as a alfredo recipe I use heavy cream a couple tablespoons of butter to saute 4 cloves of garlic and then blend together with a few leaves of fresh basil and I like to match the heavy cream with Parmesan cheese. Heat untill thick and serve over fresh pasta.

Sounds good actually. Have any good recipes for Alfredo? Also do you suggest this because your unsure of the boiling process or just because u think it will come out better?

I would think if ya chop up a nice bud er two finely & mix it in with the Ricotta Cheese with some fresh Parmesan and an egg & or Choice of chopped cooked chicken breast , shrimp or beef or ground Buffalo ( All Pre-Cooked ) then fill/wrap that in the ravoli . It should be sealed well enough to keep it's integrity while cooking . Just cook em on a Low Roll Boil ( so they don't break open )for just a few minutes till they Float to the top & look uniformly colored as in Done then Enjoy . Let us know how they turn out . Boner Appitito ,,, :rolleyes:

I would think if ya chop up a nice bud er two finely & mix it in with the Ricotta Cheese with some fresh Parmesan and an egg & or Choice of chopped cooked chicken breast , shrimp or beef or ground Buffalo ( All Pre-Cooked ) then fill/wrap that in the ravoli . It should be sealed well enough to keep it's integrity while cooking . Just cook em on a Low Roll Boil ( so they don't break open )for just a few minutes till they Float to the top & look uniformly colored as in Done then Enjoy . Let us know how they turn out . Boner Appitito ,,, :rolleyes:

MMMMmmmm, Ricotta was actually part of the plan. I was going to do Ricotta, Spinach, and Garlic for the filling of the raviolis. Then do some kind of grilled chicken alfredo for the topping maybe adding some kind of spicey flavor to the sauce too I'm not sure what yet though. Maybe add some jerk flavor while grilling the chicken. Not sure what direction I"m going to go in for the sauce yet though.

Yeah I'll for sure post a follow up for all those interested, thanks for the advice :D

Archived