Buyer Beware

Afi

I was just watching Toledo news and they reported that some one stole large amounts of formaldehyde. It is most commonly used for lacing pot so be careful and always inspect your meds thoroughly.

formaldehyde is mixed w/mint leaves to make "sherm" with similar effects to PCP. smells nasty, thats where the mint comes in. couldn't see it being added to mmj, heard that brick weed is occasionally treated w/it to prevent mold

formaldehyde is mixed w/mint leaves to make "sherm" with similar effects to PCP. smells nasty, thats where the mint comes in. couldn't see it being added to mmj, heard that brick weed is occasionally treated w/it to prevent mold

I have heard of it being used form mj before but have never seen it. The police said they believe it was stolen to be used for mj. If they would just learn how to grow they wouldn`t need to lace it.

I have heard of it being used form mj before but have never seen it. The police said they believe it was stolen to be used for mj. If they would just learn how to grow they wouldn`t need to lace it.

got to be the stupidest cops in the world. I have seen people on sherm and can tell you it didn't look like fun. delusional hallucinations, violent outbursts and no sense of time or place. weeeeeee

Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand.

Peached up, Peached Ale, never fails.

Must have been a dream I don't believe where I've been.

CMON LETS DO IT AGAIN! :goodjob:

lmao your killin me kingdiamond :thumbsu::thumbsu:

yea ive heard of people sleating embalming fluid to dip there joints in. NO thank you. i like how my herb taste now. shouldnt be to hard for the cops to find, just look for all the zombies walking around. :sword:

A 'Sherman' is a Nat Sherman, guessing he's talking about their cigars, could be the cigarettes. Nat Sherman is HIGH dollar smoking tobaccos. The entire song is about the eccentricities and lavish lifestyle of rock and roll.

This is true and it is called "wet"

Kids will dip cigarettes or joints in it. Its usually the same kids that think its cool to inhale computer dust remover.

Your medicine will look dark brown like it is old but yet sticky like its fresh. Its usually added to brick to add an extra kick.

DO NOT SMOKE THIS STUFF.

Perhaps the theft will spur media outlets to expose the health threat from formaldehyde and other toxic chemicals that surround us in everyday life. It is estimated that the average american consumes about 14 pounds of chemicals considered toxic to human health each year. Formaldehyde is ubiquitous on our environment and even in the air we breath. Inside tightly sealed homes, carpets and other synthetic products manufactured with formaldehyde continually outgas and buildup over time. There's the FEMA trailer fiasco. Need I say more?

http://www.ewg.org/r...ausing-impurity

But, no, the media isn't going to do that. Chemicals and the power of extreme wealth driving their worldly domination have so permeated contemporary living that the real dangers posed to human health have become invisible. The media will instead target (crosshairs) political hot buttons a mile away.

That is just wrong, I am glad I can grow my own, I love knowing what goes into MY medicine, Organic because I know it is , not because it is certified. We need to get Marijuana legal and put the cartels out of the marijuana business, I don't see why our govt. doesn't react in a positive manner.

Perhaps the theft will spur media outlets to expose the health threat from formaldehyde and other toxic chemicals that surround us in everyday life. It is estimated that the average american consumes about 14 pounds of chemicals considered toxic to human health each year. Formaldehyde is ubiquitous on our environment and even in the air we breath. Inside tightly sealed homes, carpets and other synthetic products manufactured with formaldehyde continually outgas and buildup over time. There's the FEMA trailer fiasco. Need I say more?

http://www.ewg.org/r...ausing-impurity

But, no, the media isn't going to do that. Chemicals and the power of extreme wealth driving their worldly domination have so permeated contemporary living that the real dangers posed to human health have become invisible. The media will instead target (crosshairs) political hot buttons a mile away.

correct me if im wrong but isnt fermaldehyde for dead people? you can warn peeps all you want but i dont think it will matter much to dead people!

If some one needs to put that kind of bunny muffin in there smoke they shouldnt smoke!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Now when i was younger we did dip its, but that was a lil pile of cocaine that you dipped the hot of the joint in and smoked it! Been 25 yrs since ive done that white stuff! :thumbsu:

Archived