Lawyers In Marijuana Case Given Deadline To File Briefs

EdwardGlen

A little bird (with Cpl rank) told me Oakland County has spent $110,000.00 in the past two months persecuting the sick and rumor has it they will be asking for additional monies from the state to further their goose step across their county.

I guess that's why they're robbing dispensaries and patients to fund their civil rights violation tour of 2011.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/01/20/news/doc4d379c533d6bf625545467.txt

WATERFORD TWP. – Attorneys defending clients arrested in the Waterford area during the Aug. 25 medical marijuana raids were told Wednesday that they have until Feb. 4 to file briefs in the claimed defenses.

Waterford’s 51st District Court Judge Richard Kuhn Jr. met with the attorneys, who are defending Matthew John-Drinnon Miller, 26, of Waterford; Laval Anthony Crawford, 38, of Waterford Township; Todd Phillip Robinson, 34, of Southfield; Kirk Alan Swafford, 28, of Waterford; Jennifer L. Zuck, 29, of Waterford; Brian Vaughn of Waterford; and William and Candace Teichman.

A little bird (with Cpl rank) told me Oakland County has spent $110,000.00 in the past two months persecuting the sick and rumor has it they will be asking for additional monies from the state to further their goose step across their county.

It's good to know that there are no robberies, rapes or killings in Oakland county so the police are able to spend their time and money pursuing the ill and infirm.

They have spent more then that just on are case and as we no it's not over But i think we may be back inn court at any day now

Let us all know when your court date is.

Mizerman

p.s. $110,000.00? Wtf! That money would have been better used donating to a food bank instead of hassling and intimidating patients who aren't even breaking the LAW!

It's good to know that there are no robberies, rapes or killings in Oakland county so the police are able to spend their time and money pursuing the ill and infirm.

W.B., The police departments get MUCH more money from the State and Federal government for turning in 'high bust rates' on MMJ / cannabis than they could ever get for busting rape, robbery and other crimes, crimes that REALLY do harm to people.

Archived