Kentucky Man Goes To Doctor For Circumcision And His Whole Penis Is Removed

EdwardGlen

I have nothing to add...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/01/20/news/doc4d3854e8c6c85725927068.txt

According to WHAS11.com in Louisville, a doctor faces a lawsuit and he is accused of wrongfully amputating a man's penis during what was supposed to be a routine circumcision at Jewish Hospital in Oct. 2007.

Phillip Seaton says when he awoke from the surgery, he discovered that the doctor had removed his entire penis.

The doctor who performed the surgery, Frankfort Urologist Dr. John Patterson says he removed Seaton’s penis because he discovered a cancerous growth on it. He says he performed the procedure to keep it from spreading.

But the lawsuit alleges that the doctor was not given authorization to remove his penis. It indicates that performing the procedure deprived Seaton the opportunity to get a second opinion.

The cancer turned out to be a stage one cancer, considered by many medical experts to be treatable.

and I tried really hard [no pun intended] not to read this post but my female curiosity most certainly and undeniably got the best of me...oh my!

Dizz

Diz the rite saying would be it I said Oh My ....... :sword:

Lol

well at least you could say oh my ex old man! lmao!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Ok now im totaly done thnking about this thread, Thanks but no thanks for threads like this! :thumbsd:

Not to spoil anybody's fun but shall we have a gender lesson here?

Has anyone noticed how it is all a big joke when man gets kicked in the balls or has his penis cut off or mutilated.

However, the same is not true for women!

Prostate Cancer kills as many men as breast cancer kills women- so where are those blue socks on the football field during prostate cancer awareness month?

Hell, even if a woman is "forced" to use her sex organs for a couple of minutes against her will (or even if it gives her the momentary feeling that she is being coerced) it is made into a freaking federal case with cries for the death penalty, life in the federal donkey-raping prison. But mutilating men- not just borrowing their organs for a few minutes but completely destroying their sex organs? Well that is just great fun! :sword:

This story would not have been posted and nobody would even think it was funny if a woman went in for something like liposuction and had her breasts removed. Instead of smirks and snideness there would be horror and sympathy for the mutilated woman.

For the forseeable future please spare me the speeches about the oppressive Patriarchy or the so called male dominated culture. The "fairer" sex has won the war, plain and simple.... :sword:

Has anyone noticed how it is all a big joke when man gets kicked in the balls or has his penis cut off or mutilated.

Prostate Cancer kills as many men as breast cancer kills women- so where are those blue socks on the football field during prostate cancer awareness month?

Hell, even if a woman is "forced" to use her sex organs for a couple of minutes against her will (or even if it gives her the momentary feeling that she is being coerced) it is made into a freaking federal case with cries for the death penalty, life in the federal donkey-raping prison. But mutilating men- not just borrowing their organs for a few minutes but completely destroying their sex organs? Well that is just great fun! :sword:

This story would not have been posted and nobody would even think it was funny if a woman went in for something like liposuction and had her breasts removed. Instead of smirks and snideness there would be horror and sympathy for the mutilated woman.

For the forseeable future please spare me the speeches about the oppressive Patriarchy or the so called male dominated culture. The "fairer" sex has won the war, plain and simple.... :sword:

Sounds like someone has a sore penis. hahaha

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2002/nov/05/NHS.uknews

Woman had healthy breast removed after mistake

A woman who had a healthy breast removed when she was wrongly diagnosed with cancer, began a high court action yesterday.

Anita Froggatt, 31, was the victim of a series of "indefensible misdiagnoses" at Chesterfield Royal hospital in 1999, her counsel, Christopher Gardner QC, told Mr Justice Forbes in London.

Mrs Froggatt was referred by her GP after reporting a non tender lump in her right breast. She had a biopsy, and was told she had a grade three invasive carcinoma. An inquiry later concluded that a consultant had reported on the wrong slide.

Counsel said that Mrs Froggatt, just married and with a 10-year-old son by a previous relationship, went through the "agonies" of being told she had cancer; she contemplated suicide.

She was advised that her best chance was a mastectomy. Only afterward, when she was referred for chemotherapy, was it discovered that she did not in fact have cancer - and never had.

Understandably, he added, Mrs Froggatt, of North Wingfield, Chesterfield, was "confused, angry and distraught".

Chesterfield and North Derbyshire Royal Hospital NHS Trust admits liability but disputes the amount of damages.

Women have only "won" a small cultural victory in the US.

Nature will not allow women to get the "upper hand" in any significant manner.

Propagation of the species is the purpose of life, nothing more, nothing less.

The Womens Movement can make no significant impact on our DNA, although Dow and the other chemical manufacturers are really shifting the field by exposing huge swaths of population to their estrogen mimicking chemicals. I'm looking at you Bisphenol A :growl:

The girls go into puberty at 11 these days, and the boys are being chemically "feminized", much like seeds...

All of this, not in the name of gender wars, but in the name of profits, as usual :money:

Men, particularly of the whiter shade of pale, still rule the roost in the good ol' US of A.

Here's a thought experiment to prove this out:think of something you can shout out of a car window at a white male to make them feel bad about themselves and put them in their place. Homosexual comments are excluded, as those will raise the ire of all males globally.

Archived