Silverblue's Chit Chat Lounge

Silverblue

Sometimes we need to take a break from all the seriousness going on. If we don't relax, chill out and laugh, we'll get so tightly wound, we'll be in worse condition than we already are. We need to give ourselves a break from all the pressure we're under; this is why I'm very glad to see the music sections where we can relax and enjoy, too. This thread is my way of bringing some calm to our lives, by having a little fun that isn't limited to being MM related. It'll be fun and enjoyable for everyone.

My first idea is some fun mental games.

Make a list of songs and then put them together in a sentence. An example is, "I Will Follow Him Beyond the Sea," or, "I Will Pass the Dutchie." I'm sure it'll be fun!

Other ideas include a Jepordy-like game, where we take a phrase or title from something and add to it, like, "Tornado Alley Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

Here's a proposal that would be for some future rally or gathering with live performances, also a CD and video project, could be a great fundraiser: a compilation of original songs, skits, and artwork showing positive aspects of MM, including success stories from personal experiences.

If I could, I'd host my own radio show, it'd be about natural healing and being disabled, from a healer's prospective, as well as also having my own disabilities. Perhaps someone can help me find a suitable site to set this up on.

Creativity is a wonderful healing tool, let's share our talents, relax, unwind, and be among friends!

Sincerely, Sb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's more combined song titles:

"Mellow Yellow Mr. Tambourine Man"

Here's a Question: "How Can I Be Sure Mr. Tambourine Man?"

"Anyone Who Had a Heart of Gold"

"I Think We're Alone Now Mr. Bojangles"

Oh how about a silly headline: "Englishman in NY Walking On the Moon"

"Catch A Falling Star Beyond the Sea"

The possibilities are endless! Combine movie and song titles- I had one but it slipped my mind. How about puns, some may not work well in text, but this can really be a fun exercise for the brain!

Sb

If I could, I'd host my own radio show, it'd be about natural healing and being disabled, from a healer's prospective, as well as also having my own disabilities. Perhaps someone can help me find a suitable site to set this up on.

hi sb!!

here's something that might help out :)http://radio.about.com/od/createinternetradio/a/How-to-Create-Your-Own-Internet-Radio-Station_3.htm

i remember seeing in a spelling bee somewhere a few years ago that the poor kid was asked to spell "h"...... definition........ the 8th letter of the english alphabet.

that was a fun one...... i honestly do not know what the hell i was watching, but it said the proper spelling was "eche" ....... i'll never forget that one :)

ok!

here is one! spell POT! (yea spell it out loud) dont look down, Spell POT

:thumbsu:

:sword:

:blink:

What do you do at a green lite?

:thumbsd:

How many of you said or spelled stop?

it works better if you just ask some on in person most will say stop or spell stop, kinda funny try it!

you go at a green lite!

Peace

FTW

Jim

ok!

here is one! spell POT! (yea spell it out loud) dont look down, Spell POT

:sword:

What do you do at a green lite?

:thumbsd:

How many of you said or spelled stop?

it works better if you just ask some on in person most will say stop or spell stop, kinda funny try it!

you go at a green lite!

Peace

FTW

Jim

LOL ya got me...

yep i fekin spelled STOP

dang....

Hi All I'm glad to see people were in here. I'm workin' on more song titles.

I don't understand what that gang bang pic was about, I don't see any humor in that, the meaning of those words, as I remember it, is a suggestion of a violent act and doesn't belong here so I blocked it from my view, this is extremely upsetting to me and not the way I hoped this place would be. Please have it removed?

Sb

here's one similar Jim,

say " Tin " 10x's

1) Tin

2) Tin

3) Tin

4) Tin

5) Tin

6) Tin

7) Tin

8) Tin

9) Tin

10) Tin

Now whats a aluminum can made out of???

did you say tin? cause its aluminum btw !!!

Trix

HA.. here is one more...

say the word "milk" 10x's

1)Milk

2)Milk

3)Milk

4)Milk

5)Milk

6)Milk

7)Milk

8)Milk

9)Milk

10)Milk

what does a cow drink?

did yuh say milk? cause last I knew they drank water?

lol

Trix

Archived