Silverblue's Chit Chat Lounge

Silverblue

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi BB! Welcome to the room! I hope you find time to come by again and share something fun. If you saw my fundraiser idea, I know it's not new but I believe it can work, as well as making rallies/gatherings interesting. I have a title for a song I'm working on about the benefits of MM. There are so many ways we can share this message, in various art forms. It'd be a great project. I also hope you're feeling better and reducing your stress. Thanks for all you do.

Sincerely, Sb

LOL ya got me...

yep i fekin spelled STOP

dang....

Its realy bad when you spell it! lmao I hope its because you were medicating! :rolleyes:

I past both the others, I didnt say milk, and I didnt say tin, i said aluminum on both, i think people that do the pot one will get them rite, maybe, thats the only reason i did, i thought about it a minute! lol

There definatly good though!

Peace kewl thread s.b

FTW

Jim

ok here is an email my dad sends me at least 1 time a month, honestly i think he is getting alzeheimers (jk) he is pretty forgetful latley! what was I talking about?

Oh here is an email i recieved to many times, hope some of you havent seen this, its pretty cool!

A Short Neurological Test

1- Find the C below..

Please do not use any cursor help.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO

2- If you already found the C, now find the 6 below.

3 - Now find the N below. It's a little more difficult.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is NOT a joke. If you were able to pass these 3 tests, you can cancel your annual visit to your neurologist. Your brain is great and you're far from having a close relationship with Alzheimer.

Congratulations!

eonvrye that can raed this rsaie your hnad.

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

ok now wasnt that fun!

Peace

FTW

Jim

1 hen would lay one egg in a day & a half.

18 hen days?

maybe....seems like that right... that's confusing as heck lOL

Keep in mind I cant smoke anymore.. so I maybe wrong weed makes me think better!!!!!

Trix

Edit: thanks Judge for taking that from me!!

Thanks BG. Hey everyone, I do not enjoy complaining about a post and hardly ever do. Remember this is a public site. If I wanted an adult oriented room I would've asked for it to be private. It hurts me deeply to have to report people, especially those who I've seen around here for awhile and know they have a lot of good to contribute. Please all let's keep it family friendly here, ok? I see enough suggestive stuff in other places and would like to have a place where I can get away from it. I've told my share of dirty jokes and even made up suggestive parodies when I was younger, but I'm tired of it. I never thought that stuff was very funny, it was just a way to join in the conversation at the time but I could easily live without it, including having no TV anymore. It's not an unreasonable request to keep it clean. These things I never expected and I'm very sad about this.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely, Sb :(

I apologize Sb and everyone. I did not know I posted anything offensive or suggestive. I think I have pretty high standards myself. Chickens?

Pb, again, I apologize profusely. It will not happen again. You can be assured of that 100%.

Have a good day everyone.

folks i have been asked by the OP that we do not post suggestive pics in this thread.

thanks. sorry jipo and bish, i have been asked to delete pics from both of you, and i have.

sb asks that we respect her wishes. thanks :thumbsu:

You should by all means respect her wishes. I do not know what I posted that was offensive, but it will never happen again.

As a matter of fact just so you know that I have offended another human being and that it is too hurtful to me to continue. I had nothing to offer you nice folks anyways.

BG, just please delete my account and I will be out your hair.

Sorry again for offending anyone. I try to live my life to not offend people, and it did not work out. I can make sure that I will never do this again here at least.

You guys good luck to all.

Peace.

Archived