Silverblue's Chit Chat Lounge

Silverblue

Hi All I'm glad to see people were in here. I'm workin' on more song titles.

I don't understand what that gang bang pic was about, I don't see any humor in that, the meaning of those words, as I remember it, is a suggestion of a violent act and doesn't belong here so I blocked it from my view, this is extremely upsetting to me and not the way I hoped this place would be. Please have it removed?

Sb

I assume you didn't post any gangbang pics, Bisharoo.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a matter of fact just so you know that I have offended another human being and that it is too hurtful to me to continue. I had nothing to offer you nice folks anyways.

BG, just please delete my account and I will be out your hair.

Sorry again for offending anyone. I try to live my life to not offend people, and it did not work out. I can make sure that I will never do this again here at least.

You guys good luck to all.

Peace.

nah bish, its not really that big of a deal. honestly.

sb probably should have made a post about it in the very beginning of the thread.

some folks have thicker skin and more sense of humor. NOT saying anything bad about sb. this is her thread and she can run it as she pleases.

please, no chickens with human female breasts or dudes at the door "ready for the gangbang" :)

thanks again.

really bish, no big deal..... i positive that sb agrees with me.

feel free to post anything you want in my threads!! :thumbsu:

I never expected any of this to happen, if I thought for a minute it would, I would've been more specific. I don't recall bisharoo posting anything offensive, I just saw the pic, it was the pics, not the people I was offended by, though I wonder about anyone who'd think gang banging is funny, but that wasn't bisharoo. I never expected that from jipo. Sometimes I forget who posted what but I remembered who posted that one. I've seen many posts by bisharoo that really impressed me and I'll be sad to see him go.

I don't like offending people either. Maybe this room was a bad idea afterall so I will consider whether I want it to stay up. This is the last thing I ever expected. Sometimes I wish I had left this site. I'm very upset now. If I leave again I will not return. This is too stressful for me. One day I will have a radio show and I'd feel bad if I couldn't share it with this community. Right now I'm looking into some of them and their terms.

Thanks to BG I was reminded of some of the ones I know are out there. Now I have a decisision to make, do I stay or do I go? Never in a MILLION YEARS did I expect what happened here, the very first night, too, something went wrong. Why do people have to do that? Why can't there be a family friendly place somewhere? The whole world seems to revolve around adult suggestiveness. Now my room's been contaminated and I feel like chit. I don't know what else to say, maybe, "Thank you for another painful experience?" This is why I don't go out, this is why I keep to myself, this is why I should just be a hermit. I came back because someone told me some people missed me and were concerned. THAT kinda thing rarely happens to me. It really touched my heart. I'm doing my best. We all have our troubles, I have mine, I don't complain much and don't expect anything, especially on a public forum. When I first came here, I was curious about the law and how it works, never expecting to make an impression or make any friends. Making friends isn't easy for me, so it really made my heart warm to see all the compliments I got. I have struggled all my life with self confidence. Finally I got to a place in my life where I could accept, like, love, and respect myself. I was an unruly, abused, unloved, undisciplined mess. I had to be my own teacher, guide, counselor, protector, and friend. My life was taken from me and I was held back from doing my life's work. It devastated me. All I wanted was to show what I can do, despite my limitations, and bring some sunshine into this cold, heartless world. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough about things here, I thought I was. My bad, I guess. Well now I have to decide what to do because I'm in shock over this whole thing and I have no one to turn to. Now because of this, someone who I had come to respect is leaving and I don't even recall him posting anything offensive. Even if he did, I think he apologized. I didn't get the chance to accept his apology but if he's still here I will try to PM him.

Sincerely, Sb :(

Sb,

c'mere gimmie hug ;), it was all in good fun, no harm no foul.....

I'm still a bit confused, on which it was?

but that aside BG, handled the post promptly, and I find it easier in life to move forward after a incident, If you leave as you stated what will that solve?

Trix

Three people rent a hotel room each pay $10.00 for a total of $30.00

The hotel manager realizes he over charged for the room and sends the

bellhop with $5.00.The three people each take $1.00 and give the bellhop

$2.00.So each person paid a total of $9.00 for a grand total of $27.00 plus

$2.00 that went to the bellhop for a total of $29.00 what happend to the

other $1.00 ??

If you can figure that out what is racecar spelled backwards?

Trix, Someone said I should've been more clear on what I wanted or didn't want, so I felt I should explain that I never expected any of this and I was not wrong in doing so. Now I wasn't sure who posted that pic, and accepted bisharoo's apology, not sure it was he who posted the pic but later realized it was him. His posts never offended me before, and he did apologize. If I have to answer to what leaving would accomplish, well it was another assumption on my part that someone would understand why. I don't need to feel any worse nor do I need to justify my every word. Yes BG handled it properly. I have a right to speak my mind. Please let's not get into an argument, I appreciate the tech help you posted in another thread, by the way. But now this room will never be the same.

Sb

I never expected any of this to happen, if I thought for a minute it would, I would've been more specific. I don't recall bisharoo posting anything offensive, I just saw the pic, it was the pics, not the people I was offended by, though I wonder about anyone who'd think gang banging is funny, but that wasn't bisharoo. I never expected that from jipo. Sometimes I forget who posted what but I remembered who posted that one. I've seen many posts by bisharoo that really impressed me and I'll be sad to see him go.

I don't like offending people either. Maybe this room was a bad idea afterall so I will consider whether I want it to stay up. This is the last thing I ever expected. Sometimes I wish I had left this site. I'm very upset now. If I leave again I will not return. This is too stressful for me. One day I will have a radio show and I'd feel bad if I couldn't share it with this community. Right now I'm looking into some of them and their terms.

Thanks to BG I was reminded of some of the ones I know are out there. Now I have a decisision to make, do I stay or do I go? Never in a MILLION YEARS did I expect what happened here, the very first night, too, something went wrong. Why do people have to do that? Why can't there be a family friendly place somewhere? The whole world seems to revolve around adult suggestiveness. Now my room's been contaminated and I feel like chit. I don't know what else to say, maybe, "Thank you for another painful experience?" This is why I don't go out, this is why I keep to myself, this is why I should just be a hermit. I came back because someone told me some people missed me and were concerned. THAT kinda thing rarely happens to me. It really touched my heart. I'm doing my best. We all have our troubles, I have mine, I don't complain much and don't expect anything, especially on a public forum. When I first came here, I was curious about the law and how it works, never expecting to make an impression or make any friends. Making friends isn't easy for me, so it really made my heart warm to see all the compliments I got. I have struggled all my life with self confidence. Finally I got to a place in my life where I could accept, like, love, and respect myself. I was an unruly, abused, unloved, undisciplined mess. I had to be my own teacher, guide, counselor, protector, and friend. My life was taken from me and I was held back from doing my life's work. It devastated me. All I wanted was to show what I can do, despite my limitations, and bring some sunshine into this cold, heartless world. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough about things here, I thought I was. My bad, I guess. Well now I have to decide what to do because I'm in shock over this whole thing and I have no one to turn to. Now because of this, someone who I had come to respect is leaving and I don't even recall him posting anything offensive. Even if he did, I think he apologized. I didn't get the chance to accept his apology but if he's still here I will try to PM him.

Sincerely, Sb :(

Hey You!

Its gonna be ok! Remember me? Im sure i upset you quite a few times, and I believe I apoligized to you in public and private!

I guess I didnt see what was posted that bothered you, im hoping one of mine wasnt offensive, I know i posted a few mind games on here!

Hey I didnt know this was your room! I thought this was just a thread started in a new section, so what is up with this one?

and How do you make a private little thread like this one, and you have to be accepted in by the person who starts it?

I dont mean no offense at all but, That kind of thread may be needed for certain types of subjects such as this room!

and also give the thread starter the choice to accept or deny replys to the thread!

Come on garf! can this be done?

S.B You appear to me to be going thru a rough time right now! im not sure, but you seem a lil fragile! I am sorry if you are not feeling well,(i could be wrong and please let me know if i am or not) And it is quite understandable, I actualy didnt like alot of the other threads i wnet into this morning and raise a lil heck! i cant stand being on this emotional roller coaster ride ive been on since becoming disabled in 98!

Peace S.B I hope you have a Great Day! and Night!,,you too bish and b.g and every one else!

FTW

Jim

What did I even post in here that was delete worthy? I'm actually kind of proud :P

dude... mad respect... but seriously.... its about the person who started this thread and their wishes for this to be a "family friendly" place.

as an adult female she didnt like the "i'm here for the gangbang" picture.

now, you KNOW that's not something that i care about personally, so you must know i am not attacking you. i would NEVER do that bro. trust me.

silverblue asks that we keep sexual things out of this thread. i respect that... please do the same :);) ;) ;)

dude... mad respect... but seriously.... its about the person who started this thread and their wishes for this to be a "family friendly" place.

as an adult female she didnt like the "i'm here for the gangbang" picture.

now, you KNOW that's not something that i care about personally, so you must know i am not attacking you. i would NEVER do that bro. trust me.

silverblue asks that we keep sexual things out of this thread. i respect that... please do the same :);) ;) ;)

Oh by no means am I trying to start any problems, I honestly didn't remember what I had posted :D

Guest Medicinal Patient

Sb my Dear,

Give me a shout if ya feel like talkin. And please know I am here for you. I don't want you to feel like no one is. I am around for the show and chat tonight and hope I run into you. You KNOW the impact YOU have had on this community and you been helping to build it what it is today. For some its been life changing. You know how I feel about ya. You have made a difference. You help me now let me help you get thru. I know you will make the right decision for you and I respect that decision whatever it may be. But I have to admit it would be real sad to see you leave here again. I hope Bish comes back too. I understand why he is devastated at the mere thought of hurting you. None of us want to see you hurt. Amazing things are happening as a result of this site and the amazing people here. Please don't go. Maybe you can see if bg can help you decontaminate the trail of posts that has led to this, leaving no evidence behind. I hope to run into you in the chat. Take Care Sb. {{{huggs}}}

Hi All, here's some jokes, family friendly ones I think are cute.

Why did the man throw a clock out the window?

There was a contest between Jesus and the devil, they each had a computer and were challenged (by God, I think,) to see how fast they could do something. Suddenly the power goes out. At this point I think God is laughing. The power returns and the devil is upset, trying to find the work he did, but Jesus found his file, because...... Jesus Saves.

I'm not religious but I thought that was cute.

Others I have are like, with the idea that God has a phone number or the pope has an exclusive line to heaven, or what happens when people go to meet St. Peter. The following one is loosely connected with religion, as told by a "stand up nun" I saw this on an updated version of an old game show about 5 years ago I think. It's VERY G-Rated.

She was really good, too, had the timing down perfectly. One of the jokes I recall vaguely is something like,

"Mother superior put a video tape in the microwave..... She wanted to see "War and Peace" in 3 minutes.

Guess this one: What did the frog say to the angry witch?<br><br> I used to know some good jokes, the kind I could share with a kid, throughout the years, I heard some cute ones but can't remember them. Maybe I have some on file, silly stuff like, "a penguin (or some animal) walks into a bar...." Well that's not one I'd share with a kid, but it's not offensive. There's tons of 'em, chicken crossing the road kinda stuff, and little stories with the punchline at the end.

This one may not be G-Rated, it's a little edgy but it passes the "Sb test." See what you think:<br><br> Three men went swimming in a stream, I think one was a priest, the other a rabbi and the other one I forgot. Anyway, they come out of the water to find their clothes missing. the rabbi hides his face. Someone asks why his face, he says something like, his face is what people would recognize.

That kinda stuff I don't mind, so I hope these are ok. If I'm gonna make restrictions, I'm gonna make them on myself as well, so I hope none of these offend anyone.

Sb

Natural Healing is about balance, choices, possibilities, and awareness. Like a good meal, we have just the right amount of ingredients to make it taste good. We also balance pride with humility, being assertive but gracious, etc.

Our bodies have the ability to heal themselves, when given the right balance of nutrients, clean air, water, and lots of Love. Our minds are more powerful than we know; we only use about 9% of our brains. It seems like we are like computerized cars- we need the right fuel and software to run smoothly. Everything is connected and related, this is where the wholistic idea ties it all together. Especially where stress is concerned, we need a positive, creative outlet to channel it. Stress may be the #1 killer. We all know about stress, but what do we do about it? Reality deals us a hard blow. We know what we're up against, but worrying about it doesn't help. So what else can we do? Concern is good, worry is destructive. We need to have our mind, body, spirit, heart and soul working together in harmony, with the right balance of food, etc, and balance our emotions, feelings, strengths and limitations. I truly believe we're all born good, and have the tools we need to be well. One thing I'm sure we're all born with is Intuition. This is our conscience- our higher selves. We must learn how to use that better, too. It warns us of danger and tells us what's OK, too, though it doesn't explain, it's "Do it" or "Don't do it." Learning to recognize and listen to it takes time and practice. More on that later.

There are many wonderful techniques we can use to help us manage the anger, depression, fear and uncertainty we face in our community. It may not keep leo away, but it can help us be better able to handle a stressful situation. In any situation, the best strategy is to plan ahead. Though no one wants to think about a disaster, including the ordinary ones in life, it's important, and empowering, that we do. Just like planning our will, or an emergency evacuation, a well thought out arrangement will help us know what to do and what not to do. Of course, the best laid plans don't always go right, but we can try. Having an idea what to expect can help a little. Uncertainty is what throws us off, and we can't think through our emotions. Sometimes it'll work, sometimes it won't. It's not your fault if it doesn't. Chit happens..

The ultimate goal will be facing our fears- it's scary, but, doing it will help us take as much control over a situation as possible. But even before we can face our fears, there's something else we need to do that takes practice, like emergency preparedness, EX: a fire drill, we practice what to do beforehand.. We have to learn how to relax and relieve the stress, regardless what the cause is..

Some ways that help us do this include aromatherapy. There are many fragrances that have a calming effect on us. Lavender is one. Chammomile tea is another. Making the tea from the flowers, simmering them lightly, gives a scent that's very enjoyable. The fragrances can be used in oil form, put into a special burner that has a hole for a small candle, called "teal lights" I think. How they got that name, I don't know. They're very small, and fit into the burner. Put the oil on top and light the candle, please be very careful where you put the burner and check on it often. Soft music is one of the best relaxation tools there is, also. Nature makes its own music, the sound of water has very soothing qualities, as well as various instruments. These are things you can do at home, BUT.... What do you do when you're not home and you're stressed? Well first let's do the rest of this segment, so we can use the technique when we're away from home or can't find the time to do all this stuff.

The main part of the technique involves relaxing, these things help make it easier. Now you need to sit down in a comfortable place. When you're stressed, your whole body is under pressure. It might feel like you're a string that's wound up so tight, you can't loosen yourself, maybe like a string on your finger. Sit down and take as deep a breath as you can without discomfort. Imagine the stress going away, loosen up, give it a higher power to fix. See your stress as a color you don't like. For those who are blind you can think of a note or smell or something rough that bothers you. Now in your mind, make it go away. Send the bad energy to where it can't hurt you and now think of a color or alternative that makes you feel good and imagine that good energy circulating inside you. Think of a place or event that makes you happy, invent a special place where no stress is allowed. A soothing bath can be great, too. Think of that special place, use all your senses to imagine your "no stress" zone, your perfect world, your Paradise. There are also special places on our bodies we can tap that will help take away stress. That's a whole other lesson. Every day we should give ourselves some time to unwind. These things are all in a book I wrote. These words are not taken directly from it though. When the book is ready I'll let you know. I'm not here to promote it, just to share some ideas.

OK well this is long enough, so practice relaxing and remember to take time for yourself. I may edit this post so if this subject interests you, you might wanna be sure it's updated. If you need more help please ask. I'm not an expert, I can't promise anything, but I know it'll help you in some way. Soon I'll go to the next step in another post, but let's keep having fun here, too, OK? Spend more time with your family or someone you're close to, watch something silly and lighthearted, couples, keep the romance in your life, remember to appreciate each other and all the good things you have. No one should be able to take away your pride, dignity, self worth and confidence. Keep the child within you alive and happy.

Sincerely, Sb

Here's a little joke.....

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me?

I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be an Obama Democrat."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

Trix

Archived