Iranian Auto Gets A Spread In "SKUNK" Mag

with the right auto flower you mite get 2 crops in outdoors every year! Im not a big fan of auto flowers, but im not totaly against it either, I have some now, from my c.g, its some type of kush! pretty good, until you put it up against my calimits/ak47 or purps, I can hardly finish a bowl on my vape w/o doing the head bob from this stuff, lol

Peace

FTW

Jim

The Iranian is basicly called a auto but it has no reridual genes in it! making it not a auto.

auto's cant be cloned, the iranian auto can.

they are a very light sensitive plant, must be grown in 24/7 light. as soon as it switch's to any amount of darkness it will begin to flower.

each plant gets on ave. 4-6 O per plant, 90 day start to finish. plant in may and harvest late july (before the birds fly)

also heared if ya take a male plant and cross it with the iranian it will make the male plant finish faster.

I hear the smoke is comparable with OG KUSH.

havnent grew any out but i did just get my 11pack in the mail last week, cant wait for summer.

so it technicly isnt an auto flower jsut a quick grow powerful strain eh? does it veg at all? and You can clone it?

sorry the article prob tells me ALL this eh. any one at all have any experience with this, did you say you have some beans waiting for spring? do they come in feminized seeds?

Peace and thanks smokey

FTW

Jim

they will veg for around a month, I've heared of one going for 4 but it aint norm for that long from the sounds of it.

forgot to mention the doc says this is outdoor, guess it dont do as good inside.

they say to veg till about 18" and then put out side.

yes it can be cloned, dont know how well they clone but it can be done. just needs to stay under 24 hr light.

yes they are feminized and have a VERY good germination rate (on another forum a guy did 100 and had 98 sprout). sounds like some were lost to hermi and mold. but the weather was poopy where he was he said. His buddy did 200 and had 35lbs cut/dry/packaged by aug.25th (think it was over at rollitup.org)

there a little pricey at $150/10 (you get 11) but most the docs stuff is, spose to be worth it for his stuff though. my first time so we will see.

I'd like to hear from someone who breed the iranian, cross the iranian with a sativa and the sativa might be able to finish up all the way up here in MI before the frost. spose to make the plant finish weeks up to a month faster!

Thats the going rate for a good quality feminized seeds, i dont like hearing that some got hermied,,sounds like the perfect female strain steps mite have missed a few on this strain, that would kill me if a couple were hermied paying that kind a price!

so just get her going in doors and take it out in a month to start flowering eh! I can only imagine the yeilds that could be gotten in one summer in a few dif area's! :thumbsu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

so it technicly isnt an auto flower jsut a quick grow powerful strain eh? does it veg at all? and You can clone it?

sorry the article prob tells me ALL this eh. any one at all have any experience with this, did you say you have some beans waiting for spring? do they come in feminized seeds?

Peace and thanks smokey

FTW

Jim

It is an indica that has auto-flowering characteristics, meaning it will auto flower eventually, but it can be held in a mother form for clones by manipulating the light regimen and spectrum. It will auto flower eventually so you have to keep making clones for future mothers before the original autoflowers. At that point you can't clone her anymore, and have to start another seed to make a new mother.

I found this info Doc posted somewhere else:

You cannot keep Iranian Autoflowers indefinately but you can keep a mother for a while under 24 hours of strong light; preferrably MH or T5; something with lots of blue spectrum and you can make cuttings. Since the seeds are reliably female you need only grow one to produce a mother and take a flush of shoots but you have to be quick and you have to flower the cuts as soon as they are tall enough to flower. Our customers get this advice. You can use 24 hours of dense light with lots of blue spectrum to delay flowering... but only for a while. If you wait too long, flowering begins anyway but with a weak flowering response and they enter a state (almost like a revegged plant) of weak flowering that I don't think is reversable.

I haven't grown her but I have tried her, and she is potent.

sorry doc, wasn't trying to knock your stuff. trust me i heared nothing but good about ya.

i tried finding the thread for ya i was talking about but the last few weeks i've been reading every post i can find on iranian auto flower and iranian short season. i googled and yahoo search both along with other key search words like "grow". Looked for a while last night and cant find it?

out of the 50+ threads i read on it there was only that one guy saying a few hermis and some mold, but he said it was very crappy out that summer? not like ya can belive everything ya read either.

other then that from what i read i dont know what everyone aint ordered a pack yet :thumbsu:

Edited by smokeythebear

sorry doc, wasn't trying to knock your stuff. trust me i heared nothing but good about ya.

i tried finding the thread for ya i was talking about but the last few weeks i've been reading every post i can find on iranian auto flower and iranian short season. i googled and yahoo search both along with other key search words like "grow". Looked for a while last night and cant find it?

out of the 50+ threads i read on it there was only that one guy saying a few hermis and some mold, but he said it was very crappy out that summer? not like ya can belive everything ya read either.

other then that from what i read i dont know what everyone aint ordered a pack yet :thumbsu:

I tend to discount the hermy report. We've tried to hermy them without success but it is I suppose possible. The Iranian Autoflowers are the fastest selliing strain we have right now by a factor of 2-3 sold for every one of our other strains combined.

• 9 months later...

I tend to discount the hermy report. We've tried to hermy them without success but it is I suppose possible. The Iranian Autoflowers are the fastest selliing strain we have right now by a factor of 2-3 sold for every one of our other strains combined.

If you can't get them to hermy, then how to you get feminized seeds?

• 8 months later...

I've seen a few reports on other boards of an "improved" iranian being tested. Thought it'd be good to hear directly from the Doc about this. Is the improved version what is being sold now, or is it still in test mode? Has/will it replace the current version or are the different enough to warrant both being stocked? What exactly are the changes?

Thanks Doc!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my 22 iaf seeds came today----great speed doc greenthumbs!  10 days!   i'm ready for outdoor with pot sizes graduated from 3 to 26 gals, just to see if size really does make a diff.  if it does i'll have ascending plant sizes and maybe, yields.

my 22 iaf seeds came today----great speed doc greenthumbs!  10 days!   i'm ready for outdoor with pot sizes graduated from 3 to 26 gals, just to see if size really does make a diff.  if it does i'll have ascending plant sizes and maybe, yields.

the 22 iaf arrived in 2 packages of 11.  of the 11 in the first package, all popped.  of the second 'condom', as a female here called doc's packaging  (a hose washer replicate "rubber''), none of them popped.  So I got 11 of 22 germing for a 50% germ rate.  i'll call doc tomorrow for 11 replacements, if none of those jump out today...

the 11 that popped were uniform, all tails appearing within 6 hours of each other, from morning into afternoon.

• 1 month later...