Mike Cox

bobandtorey

Dear Friend,

I want to thank you for your help, support and encouragement throughout the past eight years. I want to drop a short note to let you know where I am now hanging my hat since leaving the Attorney General's office.

I am now practicing law at the Dykema law firm, a Detroit-based firm with offices in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and across the nation in cities like Chicago, LA, DC, and Dallas. You can reach me anytime at (313) 568‑5484 or by email at mcox@dykema.com. If I can ever help you, please call or email. And, of course, please feel free — as you always have — to send me your political thoughts on the issues of the day.

I hope this New Year brings you and your family the blessings of health, friendship, prosperity, and happiness.

Thank you and God bless you,

Mike Cox

Dear Friend,

I want to thank you for your help, support and encouragement throughout the past eight years. I want to drop a short note to let you know where I am now hanging my hat since leaving the Attorney General's office.

I am now practicing law at the Dykema law firm, a Detroit-based firm with offices in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and across the nation in cities like Chicago, LA, DC, and Dallas. You can reach me anytime at (313) 568‑5484 or by email at mcox@dykema.com. If I can ever help you, please call or email. And, of course, please feel free — as you always have — to send me your political thoughts on the issues of the day.

I hope this New Year brings you and your family the blessings of health, friendship, prosperity, and happiness.

Thank you and God bless you,

Mike Cox

BobandTorey,

Let me get this straight -

"Little Napoleon" - Mike Cox sent that letter to you?

Wow.

Mizerman

Archived