The Way These Cards Are Delivered Is Not Secure!

So I know that over the last few years I have gotton some of my neighbors mail! My renewal card never came,, (Been 9 months) So that got me thinkin maybe 1 of my neighbors got my card. What if many of my neibors were ,are LEO?

Also post office and LEO station almost connected///they could be sharing info!

This program is super scary

totally sucks

So I know that over the last few years I have gotton some of my neighbors mail! My renewal card never came,, (Been 9 months) So that got me thinkin maybe 1 of my neighbors got my card. What if many of my neibors were ,are LEO?

totally sucks

I get my meds home delivered and that happens all the time too and some need refridgeration etc ....FDA meds not MMMA meds . When I used to get narcs I was accused of lieing they never came and put in withdrawls left screaming before . What a crazy distrustful world we live in and how abused patients are by the war on drugs and insane policies of doctors setting dosing in disregard to patient input because of it .

Read this link and you'll loose faith in delivery but in truth its fairly reliable . .

http://www.slate.com/id/2204823/

I agree I have received mail for at least 4 dif people at this address,not even neighbors mail just peeps whose address change expired or what not-I usually write return to sender and put back in box.I actually just got a pre approved gold visa for one that has been coming here a while,even sent return to sender on w2's last year so you would think she would fill out form but oh well ink is cheap :rolleyes:

I get my meds home delivered and that happens all the time too and some need refridgeration etc ....FDA meds not MMMA meds . When I used to get narcs I was accused of lieing they never came and put in withdrawls left screaming before . What a crazy distrustful world we live in and how abused patients are by the war on drugs and insane policies of doctors setting dosing in disregard to patient input because of it .

Read this link and you'll loose faith in delivery but in truth its fairly reliable . .

http://www.slate.com/id/2204823/

I feel you on the home delivery, I was prescribed such narcotics like Fentanyl 100mcg patches, and 80mg oxycotin, these would just be dropped on my porch and Fedex never even asked for my signature, my GF at the time was stealing these meds , my doctor was thinking that I was either selling them or abusing them.... had to press charges on my GF and the doctor told me to have her removed from my home or no more meds!!!

Trix

I feel you on the home delivery, I was prescribed such narcotics like Fentanyl 100mcg patches, and 80mg oxycotin, these would just be dropped on my porch and Fedex never even asked for my signature, my GF at the time was stealing these meds , my doctor was thinking that I was either selling them or abusing them.... had to press charges on my GF and the doctor told me to have her removed from my home or no more meds!!!

Trix

Trix

I hope i dont have to tell you that she should be out of your life if she is going to steal from you! I dont care what it is! id personaly take her out to the curb in a garbage can!

Peace

FTW

Jim

totally sucks

did you get your card or are you theorizing!

Peace

FTW

Jim

totally sucks

hey the post office is not after you or trying to lose your mail. it is a rather top heavy management oriented system that has no connection with leo. if you're using the mail system to ship your meds what you need worry about is not the police but the postal inspectors. postal inspectors are their own police. they are the feds, they have juristiction over any local or state leo. they don't like to share info about you with each other. have you moved in the last 9 months? did you setup a good forward? theres lots of good reasons why they didnt send your card. i would be all over the health department instead of seeing leo in your every neighbor.

I thought thread was regarding the fact that our cards come in envelopes with red lettering all over it from the MCDH :-)

Every time I've gotten an envelope with a card, I've shaken my head wondering about the integrity of individual post men and women, AND the issue of what if someone else accidentally got my mail; namely my neighbors.

Peace.Love.And not worrying about stuff.......

did you get your card or are you theorizing!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I wish my card came,,gonna go to lansing monday!

puff,puff puff,puff, no passing here.

peace

Every time I've gotten an envelope with a card, I've shaken my head wondering about the integrity of individual post men and women

Ya mail guy steals my card,,,,,,,now he can buy meds off the list of craigs//////////crazy

When I got my card the return address was stated it was from MDCH. I recently renewed and now they indicate which department its from. I'm sure most people can figure out what's inside. My card, my patient as well as my caregiver card envelopes told my mail man way to much about me!

The delivery of mail has never been secured. It’s worst now because the mail is sorted by machine, not by the carrier. Now days, the carrier is likely not knowing who lives where. I am always getting mail for the people the street over, because we have the same house numbers. I also get mail for people 3 blocks south, whose address is transformed of mine. Sometimes I delivery it, some time I place it back in the box.

Your neighbor may have gotten your card. If you noticed, all MI card holders looks alike. If it’s been many months, I would send $10 and a request for another. State that yours was lost.

Hey I wonder what happened to my November 2010 High Time. Could a neighbor had received it, and kept it?

The delivery of mail has never been secured. It’s worst now because the mail is sorted by machine, not by the carrier. Now days, the carrier is likely not knowing who lives where. I am always getting mail for the people the street over, because we have the same house numbers. I also get mail for people 3 blocks south, whose address is transformed of mine. Sometimes I delivery it, some time I place it back in the box.

Your neighbor may have gotten your card. If you noticed, all MI card holders looks alike. If it’s been many months, I would send $10 and a request for another. State that yours was lost.

Hey I wonder what happened to my November 2010 High Time. Could a neighbor had received it, and kept it?

Sounds like a dislexic sorting machine...............

Archived