420 Thread

kindbuds

I realize as im writing this my time stamp wont match up but rest assured I lit up at 4:20 as im hardly ever awake this late so I thought id start a thread for the sole purpose,I expect alot more afternoon post but I am kicking it off with a am post-cheers! :skydive::bong7bp:

well buds I mite come on at 4:20 in the pm, but you wont see me on to often in the am that early!

so i will try today to get on and burn one,

Peace

FTW

Jim

well buds I mite come on at 4:20 in the pm, but you wont see me on to often in the am that early!

so i will try today to get on and burn one,

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hey Ya Phaqu ,

I'd Love to join ya but Can ya Help a Brother out ??? I know 4:20 is when the Little hand on me watch is on 4 but I can't fer the feckin life-o-me figure out when the Big hand is on the 20 part . I don't have a 20 on me watch , Must be Defective er something . Any Help you can provide would be Greatly Appreciated ,,, :unsure:

Hey Ya Phaqu ,

I'd Love to join ya but Can ya Help a Brother out ??? I know 4:20 is when the Little hand on me watch is on 4 but I can't fer the feckin life-o-me figure out when the Big hand is on the 20 part . I don't have a 20 on me watch , Must be Defective er something . Any Help you can provide would be Greatly Appreciated ,,, :unsure:

you know the kids in school dont know how to read a real clock? (oh by the way big hand on the 4) That pisses me off, they cant read a regular clock and they dont know the pledge of alegance!

Oh hell im gonna say it 4:20 rite now! :bong2:

LOL

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived