Move To Michigan To Become A Caregiver?

bob boberson

These guys are right Bob but I will say this about lowryders, in my opinion they kill pain better. I have some blue dream from a dispensory that kicks butt,, messes my head up and just gets me high, kills some pain but during the high my pain comes and goes alot.It will knock you on your butt with only a few hits. 1 hit for me keeps me breathing good all day. My purple Jems by joint DR. does not get you high as easy but kills the pain for hours none stop. So it is not just like your forgetting about the pain. Takes twice the smoke to get the same HIGH but for me at least it kills pain better then the stronger stuff from dispensories. They are right though on the quality some of this stuff here is just awesome looking,smelling and smoking. Blue Dream smells incredible and if you could bottle that smell, the cologne would sell millions. I am a new smoker so my opinion could be taken different ways.

It's a bad time to come here. Many people are leaving to find work, and many patients can barely afford to survive.

I do not think it's wise to be dealing on the side, though I understand the need to, but it isn't worth the risk. Proceed at your own risk. If you have overages, give them to a CC or a poor patient. I know it costs thousands of dollars to set up and maintain growing facilities, but I also know this is an act of Compassion.

Our community is under a lot of scrutiny right now, and everyone who operates even a little outside the law will be held up as an example that reflects very badly on us all. Right now our law may be in danger, we can't afford to cause any more damage. It's bad enough that those who follow the law to the letter are being traumatized by the system, though the law has built in protections and privacy written into it.

Sincerely, Sb

SB I agree with ya mostly, and im not advocating breaking the law! IMO that is how a grower can be compassionate to their pt's unless they are rich and just love to grow, im sure their are plenty out there like that! Weed has been around along time, now we have an mm law, do you realy think the people who voted for the mm law, dont know about there neighbors, kids, cousins ,,friends dont sell or use weed ilegal? weed has been in my life ilegaly for almost 40 yrs now! you think just because a couple hundred c.gs sell on the side they are goint to take our rights away? if that were the case they would have never voted for it to be legal for pt's!

The only way a c.g is giving a pt anything free, is because they are making it somewhere else! now all you dispense can start throwing yer verbal barrage at me now, but how do you do it leagaly in a dispense? and if a dispense is legal because its not mentioned in the law, than why cant the growers who supply them be considerd legal? everyone is using the a.d, and that is what an ilegal grower is going to use also, if a grower is smart (illegal) he will have at least 1 or 2 customers that have pt. or c.g cards!

The law is for everyone! not just the rich, sick, poor, everyone! The best mm i get is from a underground grower! They can get legal! they dont want to! they arent getting hit are they? the legal c.g's are, and even though we are allowed more than most mm states, it is still very hard to just have 12 plants for your self when just starting out! if you cant get clones, and cant afford seeds, your gonna plant bag seed, and you mite wind up with 1 or 2 females out of the 12 beans, Oh you dont only plant 12 beans, you plant more to make sure you have 12 females? you broke the law! lol

Its frickin weed, it is harmless and needs to be legal!

and I tell ya what, I was getting some good quality mm for 2 bucks a zip for over a yr, i go to a close friend who has been growing for yrs, he is charging like 360 a zip and more,,,Ill tell ya what that 360 zip will last me longer than 2 of the 200 buck zips do! so tell me what is the better deal? now that grower is not going to come down in price, he dont have to, because he cant grow enough for his clinentell at that price, why would he go down in price?

Peace

FTW

Jim

The only way a c.g is giving a pt anything free, is because they are making it somewhere else!

Not to bust your bubble, but I am not rich, and I do give mine away for free. Not a dime. Not a trade.

I do it out of compassion and the realization that the medicine is more important than the almighty dollar.

I don't deal with dispensaries and if it were up to me, nobody would have to.

Just my two cents. Not trying to start a war. That's why I'll end this with

PEACE.

• 3 months later...

Archived