Ipad 2 - For Those Who Have Yet To Buy

I have always wanted an iPad and thought I would wait a few months from release date before getting one. However, I have now learnt that the current iPad only has 256MB of RAM memory. This concerns me a lot as the new iPhone 4 has double (512MB). It concerns me as I currently have an iPhone 3G which doesnt function on iOS 4 and I do not want to have an obsolete iPad in 18 months.

I have bought a zenithink Andriod 2.2 Tablet PC

I dont want to wait until this time next year for iPad 2, but I dont want to buy an iPad now if a new one is coming out around December 2010/January 2011.

For those who have yet to buy but plan to, what are your advice?

Buy Now? Or

Wait?

I like the ipad but the second one should be a bit better with design improvemnts and cameras. Apple wants to stay ahead of the competition. Ont he other hand go to Gizmodo .com it is a cool tech site and they are reporting on the ipad almost daily.

I have always wanted an iPad and thought I would wait a few months from release date before getting one. However, I have now learnt that the current iPad only has 256MB of RAM memory. This concerns me a lot as the new iPhone 4 has double (512MB). It concerns me as I currently have an iPhone 3G which doesnt function on iOS 4 and I do not want to have an obsolete iPad in 18 months.

I dont want to wait until this time next year for iPad 2, but I dont want to buy an iPad now if a new one is coming out around December 2010/January 2011.

Buy Now? Or

Wait?

Buy Now? Or

Wait?

Wait and that android tablet you got is junk not trying to be rude, but android is opensource as of now there is only 1 official tablet on the market which is the galaxy s tab anything else you get is not gonna be that great compared to an ipad.

Archived