Compassion Club In The Up

superyooper

Where are you located, and I can get you additional info for your area..Bob

I was wondering why there doesnt seem to be any commpassion clubs or dispenseries in the UP. There was a dispencery in Kinross(near Sault Ste Marie) but it was closed. Does anyone have info on compassion clubs/dispenseries in the upper penn?

I was wondering why there doesnt seem to be any commpassion clubs or dispenseries in the UP. There was a dispencery in Kinross(near Sault Ste Marie) but it was closed. Does anyone have info on compassion clubs/dispenseries in the upper penn?

We have a private social club for MM carholder's only. We are located in Ironwood on the west side of the UP. In the near future we will be holding public informational meeting's. Our private club is NOT a dispensary. Were just a group that gets together to socialize and discuss grow techniques, MM laws, and we help to match patients with caregiver's. If you would like more information you can e-mail me

Dano :thumbsu:

lol, sorry, i dont mean a word of this..........

but doesnt there have to actually be people to have a c.c.?? :) sorry, i had to throw the UPer joke in eh? :)

here's the most current list of clubs.... and a nice little map too: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/page/articles/compassionclubs/local-cc

i know it's probably a trek, but i have heard great things about the atlanta club (tarzan's)

• 2 weeks later...

Patchs place in kinross was a dispensary, not a cc,,

a EUP club is needed, but by who what when and where ,,, local zoning ordinance reading @ Soo city commission meeting tonight

wonder which they will adopt

Lemme know if ya find one or wanna start one,, I know a few ppl.

Archived