Houghton Lake Now Twice A Month.

Budz-4-U

"Yes the next meeting will be Jan 25th.. Spread the word about the change ok.. thanks.."

That was the last I heard.

I am sure this will get bumped up by my peeps in the know.

Yup i heard this straight from the Randies Mouth..So Please join us tonight for an evening of peaceful assembly and Commune with fellow MM patients and caregivers.. Also Dr Bob will be attending so if anyone in the area needs to certify or recertify they can do that tonight if they bring their med records and a couple of hundies.. Or a hundie and a half for recert.

Yup i heard this straight from the Randies Mouth..So Please join us tonight for an evening of peaceful assembly and Commune with fellow MM patients and caregivers.. Also Dr Bob will be attending so if anyone in the area needs to certify or recertify they can do that tonight if they bring their med records and a couple of hundies.. Or a hundie and a half for recert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool !!

Feb. 8th and Feb. 22nd would be the next two meeting dates. (Using the every other week plan.)

I made it last night. Dr. Bob gave a nice presentation.

Nice fellowship with the "regulars" and the "newbies". Glad I stayed late, to hang out.

General information, grow info, networking amongst Patients and Caregivers..... and cupcakes !!...... etc.

With Cardholders coming in from all directions, people's needs can be met. Just for the asking.

Randy was a great host. Thanks for allowing Cardholders to gather peacefully on private property.

Glad to see some faces from meetings I no longer attend. I was going to five different meetings. Got to be a bit much. Had to narrow it down. Nothing personal.

Weather permitting, see you twice in Feb. Thanks again to all the "worker bees" who put this together.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there!!

Remember folks.. Dr Bobs clinic will be from 5-7 tonight. So if you were looking to find local patients bud4U you should go sometime in that time period to catch them as they get signed up..

Wow, that's good to know. Not sure if I can make it early today. Carpooling.

Maybe announce that more caregivers and patients will be rolling in at 7pm. ?? First part of the 7pm meeting is still "open" to the general public.

Another Great Meeting ...

It was great seeing everyone again ... :thumbsu:

I just can't remember everyones name ?

It was a pleasure to finially meet " GrowGoddess " :bighug:

Thank You so very much for the Nice Samples ...

and i promise to give you a report back on each sample ... :bong2:

Surely hope you Enjoy the Bubba Kush ?

I really enjoyed the Fellowship w/ Everyone ...

I really will try to get to one of your meetings ...

As long as someone keeps me posted ...

It was great seeing Dr. Bob and Lori there ...

Especially the Huggs :bighug:

Really hope Everyone Enjoyed the coffee and the munchies

i brought for the group ...

Anyways ... It was really Nice seeing Everyone Again ...

even if Im bad w/ Names ... :bighug:

Thanks Randy for the Great Place to meet ... :thumbsu:

Our next meeting in Atlanta is February 15th, 2011 ~ 5-7 pm

Your All Invited ....

Ditto everything Tarzan said !!

Glad to see people from Clare and Mt. Pleasant meetings !!

See you at the next Houghton Lake/Prudenville meeting, Feb. 22nd, 7pm.

Dr. Bob is cool !!

Samples jar will be put to good use !! Going to Patients tonight.

Thanks !!!

The samples in the jar are all very nice !! We loved the different strains and flavors. Nice presentation. Thanks !

And to the wild man with the Bubba Kush. Great job !!

Kudos to Grayling, man !

Great mixing it up with like minded adults. Can't remember all the names. Memory may suffer a tad. Interesting trade off for my back feeling better while medicating.

Hope the weather will be good for Feb. 22nd !!

Peace

Archived