Greenthumb Seeds G13 Grow Journal

porcupine

First of all, let me say thing s are looking great. I'm a first timer here so let me respectfuly jump in on you guys here. I too have the doc's G13 growing so I have been following as many grow logs as I can. One thing I have noticed about the doc's G13 is how much it resembles Sensi's Mr. Nice(G13 x hashplant). All the pics of the plant I have seen have that same rounded bush stature that i have seen in the Mr. Nice plant. I always have seen this in the Mr. Nice long before the doc's seeds were even thought about. Anybody else out there have any experience with the Nice? To me personaly, this adds even more legitamacy to the seeds. Let me Know what you guys think. Peace, troutslayer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody! It's 29 days into flowering and the girls are really packing on the weight. The main cola's are exactly the length of a two liter bottle, and the girth on them is really starting to catch up. The structure of the cola's is exactly as you see in Doc's picture on his website. They still haven't stretched much more than a foot or so. They seem to stretch about as much in girth as in height. There is a VERY nice fruity smell developing. Not citrus but maybe a berry type fruit. The smell is not overwhelming as of yet so I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know I LIKE IT!!! The tri-chromes are coming in very nicely too.

Both:

gallery_6229_120_93370.jpg

gallery_6229_120_291202.jpg

#1:

gallery_6229_120_641677.jpg

#2:

gallery_6229_120_153032.jpg

Cola:

gallery_6229_120_373324.jpg

gallery_6229_120_29883.jpg

I have quietly watched this thread from the beginning untill now and am so impressed. I just put three of these seeds into cups of promix last night.. Im so excited and feel more prepared for the task of turning these golden seeds into lovely g-13 buds. Thanks for the guidance.. Blessings to all MM patients and caregivers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mods, please remove this trolls comments......

This is SOMEBODY'S GROW THREAD!

Start another thread if you want to discuss this......it's already been discussed here anyway......

So, you sign up here 1 hr ago with your 2 comments to stir shyte up?

Edited by Royal Smoke

Just sick of people 'dropping' into some innocent bystanders grow journal and stirring up shyte.

Just go start your own thread. It's as simple as that.

Plus, what you posted has already been discussed. Do some reading on the site before you go spouting off.....

Let's show you prove me wrong. Are you from MI? Are you going to be active on this site? Or are you just one of those drive-by trolls.

hmmmmmm

Edited by Royal Smoke

This is your best work so far Porcupine. Nice job! I have been finding with this plant that a single feeding of veg fertilizer about half way through flowering helps things along nicely. Only once though, then back to a flowering formula with both flowering and vegetative formulas coming from the same maker..

my only concern is this. if you have 10 seeds there are only about 3 or 4 that qualify to be a mother plant. so if youre given 2 seeds the chances of getting that one 'special' seed is greatly deminished

I popped 3 of Greenthumbs Sour Diesel and got a keeper. I popped 4 of Greenthumbs c99's and got a keeper. Popped 6 Greenthumbs Big Purps and got a keeper....and i popped 2 G13's and I could probably keep both of them....

I popped 3 of Greenthumbs Sour Diesel and got a keeper. I popped 4 of Greenthumbs c99's and got a keeper. Popped 6 Greenthumbs Big Purps and got a keeper....and i popped 2 G13's and I could probably keep both of them....

so youre saying the laws of probability do not apply with this strain

so youre saying the laws of probability do not apply with this strain

You may be right with a cross but with an S1 the variation is usually very slight. Usually plant structure might be slightly different or flowering times but generally speaking your not going to find a vatiety of phenos in a S1. I don`t personally agree with the 3 seeds deal but I do know Dr. Greenthumbs strains are top notch and I have never been given any free seeds. I tell it like it is I would not hesitate to recommend his strains to anyone. Sorry for the hijack Porcupine but I have a feeling this guy wont be here much longer. Peace, Afi

Hey everybody! It's 29 days into flowering and the girls are really packing on the weight. The main cola's are exactly the length of a two liter bottle, and the girth on them is really starting to catch up. The structure of the cola's is exactly as you see in Doc's picture on his website. They still haven't stretched much more than a foot or so. They seem to stretch about as much in girth as in height. There is a VERY nice fruity smell developing. Not citrus but maybe a berry type fruit. The smell is not overwhelming as of yet so I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know I LIKE IT!!! The tri-chromes are coming in very nicely too.

Both:

gallery_6229_120_93370.jpg

gallery_6229_120_291202.jpg

#1:

gallery_6229_120_641677.jpg

#2:

gallery_6229_120_153032.jpg

Cola:

gallery_6229_120_373324.jpg

gallery_6229_120_29883.jpg

Those look fantastic brother . :thumbsu:

You may be right with a cross but with an S1 the variation is usually very slight. Usually plant structure might be slightly different or flowering times but generally speaking your not going to find a vatiety of phenos in a S1. I don`t personally agree with the 3 seeds deal but I do know Dr. Greenthumbs strains are top notch and I have never been given any free seeds. I tell it like it is I would not hesitate to recommend his strains to anyone. Sorry for the hijack Porcupine but I have a feeling this guy wont be here much longer. Peace, Afi

ill have to mull it over for a bit. i cant remember the statistical formula for predicting the odds for given 2 seeds what are the chances of having a keeper if the odds of having a keeper is 50-50 per seed. i want to say x=2 factorial divided by 2 but that cant be right. i dont know but my poker instinct tells me not to go all in. well the admin nazis are watching me. i have a natural aversion to authority as you can tell but like... who was it that said 'those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves'... anyway it doesnt matter