Jury Trial In Lapeer

FEB 23 9:00am Lapeer county court house. Finally going to jury trial. The judge has ruled that I can not mention medical marijuana or that i used it for pain. Again I would appreciate all the support I can get. The court house will open at 8:00am and im sure the jury will get there plenty before court so were getting together around 7:45am. I know its cold out so we plan to have hot chocolate or coffee for those that due come out.... I was told that the jury will most likely be my aged peers, if thats the case I pray for a patient in the mix of them...... for those that cant make it thank you for the prayers they all count. Lots of parking area....

Anyone know how to contact the news.... byron needs to realize that 68% of the people in his county voted for this law, we all know how to read the law why is he having a hard time with it. One of the judges in the appeals panel even sided with my use of the AD. the other two would but not at this time????? Almost two years wasted stressing about this.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad compassion and common decency is not a requirement for the position. What an ill-informed power wielder. Wow. May his heart be softened to allow other humans (who have not infringed on the rights of any others to live for their own sake) to be secure in their own person and home. Why would he think it should be any other way?

Love is better than hate. Please remember these are individual humans who need love, not hate and destruction from our governmental agencies and their leaders...

Love others please1612602k88a2a0tg0.giflove-8.jpg

What we need is a declaration of Peace!Declaration.png

I think it is only Federal cases that supress the argument.

That is not true. Not trying to start a fight, but the current case in Livingston County (where our Cannabis Warrior - Michael Komorn is defending a young kid who is obviously crippled and who possesses a medical marijuana card) isn't allowing the defense to even utter the words "medical marijuana card" or "medical marijuana"...

If you want to come listen to some stuff right out of The Twilight Zone, come to that trial this coming Thursday in Howell.

Mizerman

Hello did you make it to Oman case? i got a E-mail from him and are offering him a plea deal

have they did the same to you yet?

it is sad that we have all these case's going on i can come for support if you want me too

Where? When?

Somebody post the address of the court house so we can do a mapquest.

If Bob wants some company, I'll go sit with him. I don't think it's a far drive from where I am.

Mizerman

Where? When?

Somebody post the address of the court house so we can do a mapquest.

If Bob wants some company, I'll go sit with him. I don't think it's a far drive from where I am.

Mizerman

Thank You Mizerman, It would be an honor to have you and bob beside me, it would be an honor to have anyone here behind me. the address is 255 clay st lapeer, mi 48446

date 2-23-2011 court is at 9:00am. The court opens at 8am so were meeting around 7:45am so we can rally while the jury comes through. I plan to print about a hundred 8*10 replicas of my card, and some medical marijuana info. anyone have any card apps im sure we could pass those out too..... we should have plenty of hot chocolate working on the coffee situation this week.. God bless you all. Thank you all for the support and prayers..........

Hi Bob and Torey, and Mr Niceguy,

I turned down the plea agreement.

I have some concerns about gong to trial, but I will not relinquish my G_d-given freedoms quite as easily as the Fascists would like me to. I turned down 3-6 months in County on work release, but with a felony conviction; to risk several years incarceration by taking this to trial. The LEO should not be able to drive up to your home, your castle and sphere of sanctity... and begin an obviously unlawful search, and then due to a trumped up scenario that never happened, and a wrongful charge added after the fact, attempt to validate Police misconduct, and a warrant received by "bad faith" and "deceit". No, I won't submit myself to a police state willingly. I have witnesses, every one of my neighbors that were home have agreed to testify. If I am convicted based upon lies and deceit by those sworn to protect the people and the Constitution in a County where Rules of Law are ignored by the Powers of Government and replaced by Rules of Engagement, and the common Citizen's Rights are trampled in the name of Democracy; while those in Power abuse their Privileges and Under Color of Law target the disabled and the poor, then it is probably best that I am locked away.

Oman

Hello did you make it to Oman case? i got a E-mail from him and are offering him a plea deal

have they did the same to you yet?

it is sad that we have all these case's going on i can come for support if you want me too

Hi Bob and Torey, and Mr Niceguy,

I turned down the plea agreement.

I have some concerns about gong to trial, but I will not relinquish my G_d-given freedoms quite as easily as the Fascists would like me to. I turned down 3-6 months in County on work release, but with a felony conviction; to risk several years incarceration by taking this to trial. The LEO should not be able to drive up to your home, your castle and sphere of sanctity... and begin an obviously unlawful search, and then due to a trumped up scenario that never happened, and a wrongful charge added after the fact, attempt to validate Police misconduct, and a warrant received by "bad faith" and "deceit". No, I won't submit myself to a police state willingly. I have witnesses, every one of my neighbors that were home have agreed to testify. If I am convicted based upon lies and deceit by those sworn to protect the people and the Constitution in a County where Rules of Law are ignored by the Powers of Government and replaced by Rules of Engagement, and the common Citizen's Rights are trampled in the name of Democracy; while those in Power abuse their Privileges and Under Color of Law target the disabled and the poor, then it is probably best that I am locked away.

Oman

no victim no crime its simple, none of us need to be locked away..... I stand with you 1000% oman, screw there pleas...... they want me to plea guilty, they'll keep it a felony give me a year in jail, a year of probation and loss of my drivers license for a year. what does my drivers license have to do with what they found at my house? or risk up to 8years....... It sounds foolish but I have to turn down the plea for the sake of medical patients in lapeer. We need to tell them that we will not stand for this crap..... again lapeer voted 68% yes for the medical law.....

no victim no crime its simple, none of us need to be locked away..... I stand with you 1000% oman, screw there pleas...... they want me to plea guilty, they'll keep it a felony give me a year in jail, a year of probation and loss of my drivers license for a year. what does my drivers license have to do with what they found at my house? or risk up to 8years....... It sounds foolish but I have to turn down the plea for the sake of medical patients in lapeer. We need to tell them that we will not stand for this crap..... again lapeer voted 68% yes for the medical law.....

Am glad you guys are standing up for your rights i wish evey one would it would be easyer on us all but i do under stand why some don't most do not have the money and the PA knows it

im glad you didnt take a plea! That is admitting guilt and your not guilty! let a jury of your peers decide the case, most if not all are voters and id say at least 68% of them voted for the mm law!

85% of jury trials do not go to trial most cop please, and most are poor people who will cop a plea to not go to jail, I would never cop a plea to using mm legaly or growing it legaly, I would take my chances and go with a jury trial, mine have been dismissed all 3, I asked for a jury trial and I sent out witness subpeonas and the whole nine yards to let the pa know I was going to fight it, they chose to drop it, every subpena to appear in court i sent out they got a copy of!

No copping pleas to something you done legaly! :thumbsu::goodjob:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived