Jury Trial In Lapeer

to everyone here mrniceguys case is still on for tomorrow he would have posted this himself but he was banned from the site for what his lawyer told him. I was there at court today. there will be no doctor allowed now. the judge said he will not win and the lawyer said he has a 0% chance of winning... see you all tomorrow 7:45am we start to rally..

thanks i will be their but it might not be untill 8am

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his lawyer told him the same stuff today about the doc so its not just crap coming out of his mouth its from his lawyer I was there today and heard everything, poor guy, hes scared his lawyer told him he has a 0% chance of winning... so hes already guilty? the judge said he will not win this case in his court room. he turned down the plea of maintaning a drug house with a possible time of 3 months jail. He did this for the patients of lapeer he wanted lapeer PA to realize we wont back down. were medically allowed to grow and use marijuana legally in michigan and lapeer PA wants to change that. And now he faces 8 years.

ok, If you cant use Medical Marihuana Patient, then use THC Patient, but use the full spoken scientific name of THC.

If the Judge, with jury present has an issue, with using the scientific term for the active ingrediants in marihuana, then it shows he has already made his mind up on the defendandts guilt or innocence, and i doubt its the later of the two. Their is nothing Fiar, or Just during a trial, if you can not use the words medical marihuana, when that is the actual Term for a Patient of the Michgan MMMA. Its the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act of 2008, not the Michigan Lawbreaking PotSmokers Act of 2008.

if the words are demon words, then they need to be de demonized. you do that by using them ALOT. in hallways, in pews of churces, or maybe courths. when talking to people about the sunny day, say, "Yes Sir, is a great day for growing some Medical Marihuana."

theirs more than one way to skin a cat. so if you cant say medical marihuana, say a Patient of the 2008 Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. I dont not see how a Judge or anyone can go with contempt when you are speaking of an actual Name of a law writen in into the Michigan Constitution. if that is contempt of court, then so is mentioning the court itself, as rules for the court system is also part of the Michigan Constitution. and if the judge is that hard nosed, then i would ask for a mistrial on the foundation the judge has already made his mind up about the Defendant. and the Defendant is innocent until proven guilty. if the Judge wont allow a defendant to present a fair defence, then he has made his mind up, that the defendant is already guilty in the judges eyes, while still in trial. and unless the jury is full of liberals, they ll see that as well. as far as i know, those actions are grounds for a mistrial.

You know something that chaps my bumm the judge told him he will not win. What the heck since when can judge before a trial starts make statements like that. I would call for a mis-trial right now judicial prejudice would be my reason. If the judge has a predisposition like that there is no chance for this man and it is an injustice. What the heck happened to this country.

Its still going on tomorrow and they still need protesters.people get out there and help they will be there at 735 am protest till 9 then the jury still needs to deliberate

It was good to meet you today Big bud it was sure cold out this morning thats for sure i think it went good today the jury can see whats going on i think they know the judge is hiding something and it only takes 1 to set him Free

It was good to meet you today Big bud it was sure cold out this morning thats for sure i think it went good today the jury can see whats going on i think they know the judge is hiding something and it only takes 1 to set him Free

Sorry I missed this today. Having car "issues".

Is this going on tomorrow?

Mizerman

With meh kids off school this week, i didnt think i would make it out there, but meh wife will be home tomorrow (yay!) sooooo

ill be leaving from shelby twp. at about 6 am. if anyone would like to carpool pm me, no Cereal killers please. (lol, get it, cereal, lol, get it? get it?) lol, i assure you the car ride wont be that annoying :) i only ask for a small donation to cover fuel, if possible, but im not demanding it :P

I have a hot beverage thermal, so Ill be bringing coffee, creamer, sugar etc... I dont have cups though, so bring a mug!

Its time i put actions to my words!

Yup sure is and it was funny today

this judge is a tip he turns on a dime if you know what i mean

He's like bipolar and it was nice to me you also. if your going tommorow ill be there my appointment got cancelled.I think tommorow if more people rally and come sit in the court hearing it would make all of the jury see threw there bs

He's like bipolar and it was nice to me you also. if your going tommorow ill be there my appointment got cancelled.I think tommorow if more people rally and come sit in the court hearing it would make all of the jury see threw there bs

Yes Bipolar is right he is he just keeps making faces up on the bench LOL

I'm trying to arrange a ride in the morning. The cab fare from where I live out in the country to the Court House used what little extra money I had for the month to get to the trial today; and I have to come up with another pretty good chunk of change prior to my own trial (April 5th in Lapeer). I am trying my best, and it was nice some new folks in the Court House today, but I am unsure if I can return tomorrow due to transportation issues. Please let me know what happens if I can not get a ride, but hopefully things will work out and I'll be there.

Also, thank you to those who came to the Trial today. Mr Nice Guy is a very nice young fella', and it is just wrong how he is being treated. The patients around Lapeer County are literally afraid to be seen at the Court House and Mr Nice Guy deserves some support. Thank you All.

Oman

where are you oman?

I'm trying to arrange a ride in the morning. The cab fare from where I live out in the country to the Court House used what little extra money I had for the month to get to the trial today; and I have to come up with another pretty good chunk of change prior to my own trial (April 5th in Lapeer). I am trying my best, and it was nice some new folks in the Court House today, but I am unsure if I can return tomorrow due to transportation issues. Please let me know what happens if I can not get a ride, but hopefully things will work out and I'll be there.

Also, thank you to those who came to the Trial today. Mr Nice Guy is a very nice young fella', and it is just wrong how he is being treated. The patients around Lapeer County are literally afraid to be seen at the Court House and Mr Nice Guy deserves some support. Thank you All.

Oman

Oman

i understand thanks for showing up today and i know that he thanks you to i don't know my way around their that good but i could pick you up some how if you want to PM me your # and tell me were to pick you up i will

my car is also on it's last leg LOL

Thanks i will see you their am leaving from 8 mile and 75 if you are coming

Sorry not going to make it I pray all goes well I beleive the jury he's got is good keep us updated threw the day if possible last night I got served with my divorce papers so hopefully half my problems gone

Sorry not going to make it I pray all goes well I believe the jury he's got is good keep us updated threw the day if possible last night I got served with my divorce papers so hopefully half my problems gone

i understand thanks for your support i will let them know and good luck with your divorce i have been their a few times myself

but i know you may not think it's going to get better

but it will it just takes a little time

Archived