Obama Second Term?

Tiptoe'n

Would you vote for a second term for Obama?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Second Term?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just curious with the way people are headed .. No need to comment if you dont like, I'll keep it secretive..

Yes because of the alternatives! If the Democrats who didn't vote in the mid-term don't come and vote in 2012 the GOP/Tea Party won't use a lube when they bend us over for four years or more after Nov 2012.

no no no no no! and im willing to take bets,,cant you see how this guy lied to everyone, change change change,,he needs to change his underware and his nasty azz wife!

Peace fire everyone in government its broke and only we can fix it!

FTW

Jim

Im just curious with the way people are headed .. No need to comment if you dont like, I'll keep it secretive..

how can you keep it secret, i can see who voted yes and who voted no!

I voted

NO

peace

FTW

Jim

these folks voted no too

wingnut user_popup.png, GanjaWarrior user_popup.png, Dubliner user_popup.png, phaquetoo user_popup.png, OxXGarfieldXxO user_popup.png

and these folks voted yes!

svandyke09 user_popup.png, Big J user_popup.png, LITLJON user_popup.png, EdwardGlen user_popup.png, Indica Jones user_popup.png

Gotta say yes.

Can't just say He's gotta go until you have someone better to take over.

He wanted to give everyone health care. He started the change & now everyone is freaking out.

We let the republicans & the tea party convince people to be afraid of it & took a step back to what ?

We need change but apparently it needs to be slow enough that we don't notice..................................

no no no no no! and im willing to take bets,,cant you see how this guy lied to everyone, change change change,,he needs to change his underware and his nasty azz wife!

Peace fire everyone in government its broke and only we can fix it!

FTW

Jim

Replace who-who (and a mod replaced it back. The filters are there for a reason and this is warning one).

Jim No people dont see that he lied, coward, doing nothing. Health care, please. Political joke. People are STUPID and will vote for him because he talk good. He smart. He puts out a memo to leave MM patients alone. Ahhh the DEA does not care what his memo says. What a who-who! DO SOMETHING OBAMA! Pass a law to leave us alone, your little memo is a joke. His own staff thinks hes a joke. Gov likes him because he is a who-who and cowards and will not support his own ideas???!!!!

people complain that there is no one else to vote for. How about Nader? No why would you want an honest president. I guess I am the stupid one because I keep voting for Nader.

This is for the people that voted yes. Your not smart. Educate yourself. Try to watch some C-Span.

Close Gitmo - still open.

Bring troops home - No lets just send 25,000 more to Afghanistan. Really, maybe hes confused.

Health care - He made my premiums go threw the roof. Health care has to make money before..... blah!!!!

Seriously if you said yes, you have to be retarded. Really. Or you just know nothing about politics.

Replace who-who (and a mod replaced it back. The filters are there for a reason and this is warning one).

Jim No people dont see that he lied, coward, doing nothing. Health care, please. Political joke. People are STUPID and will vote for him because he talk good. He smart. He puts out a memo to leave MM patients alone. Ahhh the DEA does not care what his memo says. What a who-who! DO SOMETHING OBAMA! Pass a law to leave us alone, your little memo is a joke. His own staff thinks hes a joke. Gov likes him because he is a who-who and cowards and will not support his own ideas???!!!!

people complain that there is no one else to vote for. How about Nader? No why would you want an honest president. I guess I am the stupid one because I keep voting for Nader.

This is for the people that voted yes. Your not smart. Educate yourself. Try to watch some C-Span.

Bring troops home - No lets just send 25,000 more to Afghanistan. Really, maybe hes confused.

Health care - He made my premiums go threw the roof. Health care has to make money before..... blah!!!!

Seriously if you said yes, you have to be retarded. Really. Or you just know nothing about politics.

Again give us an alternative. Give us some answers instead of just the name calling, then I'll listen..............

Obama is no democrat, the Democrats aren't even democrats anymore, they are literally DINO, dems in name only and extinct.

We have two Republican-brand parties to choose from:

Repubican Xtreme (Zealots): Palin

Republican Lite (Management): Obama

What choice does a pragmatist have?

Go 'Bama, ~meh~

They will switch up the VP for the second go 'round.

I'm thinking Richardson, in order to firm up the important Latino vote.

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Ralph Nader???? Are you serious????

"Ralph Nader has done a lot of good for consumers. He has also led attacks on such evils as Volkswagen cars, the American Automobile Association, whole milk, colored toilet paper, fluoridated water, and the Elvis stamp. Through it all he has manipulated the press brilliantly and built himself a comfortable and powerful niche without need for election, even within his own consumer groups.

4 years after he unquestionably tipped the 2000 Presidential election to George W. Bush, Nader refuses to admit that or take any kind of responsibility, and he's planning to run again. This time though even the Green party is getting sick of him."

"For 30 years, Ralph Nader has proclaimed himself to be "Saint Ralph", the only honest man in Washington, and the only friend of the average citizen. If that doesn't make you puke already, then click on the allegation of your choice:

a HUGE hypocrite -- just another politician -- Anti-democratic authoritarian -- secret luxury house -- owned by the trial lawyers' lobby -- busted a union among his workers -- abuses workers -- amassing millions of dollars and playing the stock market with it -- secrecy and stonewalling -- vindictive toward critics -- forced "contributions" to his college PIRG groups -- hypochondriac -- Quotes -- Sources."

http://www.realchange.org/nader.htm

"A HUGE hypocrite:

Nader wraps himself in the mantle of "public interest" with a personally ascetic style and a focus on structural or "apple pie" issues -- consumer safety, corporate accountability, "citizen power" -- rather than traditional partisan issues. He opposes not conservatives, but arrogant corporate leaders who amass money through public tax breaks, deny any democratic input or inquiry, and viciously attack anyone who challenges them. It's a brilliant strategy.

Unfortunately, Nader has become exactly what he attacks. His organizations allow no public input, intimidate foes and journalists, bust unions, hide almost all details of their finances (to the point of breaking laws), and have amassed millions of dollars - all under Nader's direct and autocratic control. Meanwhile, Ralph has gotten rich off of investments in stock; in other words, by owning and profiting off the very corporations he is attacking. --"

"Just another politician:

"Nader is as ravenous as a Nixon or a Kennedy, and the abstract principles he espouses he does not live by." -- Charles McCarry, "Citizen Nader"

Ralph's image is built on the idea that he is somehow pure, not motivated by power, fame or money like those nasty politicians. But he is in fact just another Washington lawyer and lifelong Beltway pol who has built a powerful organization, lobbies Congress, raises millions through direct mail and $1,000 a plate dinners, gets paid tens of thousands by interest groups for his speeches, manipulates the press and overworks a lot of earnest young staffers.

Even his presidential ambitions are old news. He claims to be running just to send a message, but Nader also ran for president in 1992 (running a write-in campaign in the New Hampshire primary, with little success). As far back as 1976, his media supporters (including Nicholas Van Hoffman and Mary McGrory) were plugging a draft Nader movement in their columns.

It's fine for him to want power, fame and even money -- everyone else in Washington does -- but he ought to cut the holier-than-thou crap and take responsibility for his ambitions.

No one doubts that Ross Perot -- who spent $60 million out of pocket on his last campaign -- has huge personal ambitions, whatever good he may accomplish as a candidate. Why should we think more of Ralph Nader, who has built a career flush with power, fame and money out of nothing else but his political actions in Washington?

Nader is no better and no different than Jerry Falwell or Ralph Reed -- nimble but unelected politicians who've made successful careers as self-appointed moralists."

Shirley you jest. (Apologies, Leslie Nielsen, RIP.)

1T

Complaining about him not getting things done as fast as he said he would is valid, however this is politics. He repealed don't ask don't tell didn't he? He isn't in wars that republicans didn't start in the first place, he isn't out starting new wars. he is reducing troops in Iraq.

Almost all recent presidents do the same thing, promise anything to get into office, then wait until their second term to really introduce new legislation. Look at the crap Bush Jr. did in his second term. Lay low your first, fire it up your second. Bush did most of it behind closed doors though, so most americans don't even know about it.

If anyone can show me someone else who would even semi closely follow my beliefs, I would vote no to Obama. However, I won't vote for Palin, she quit her own elected office when she found out she could make more doing reality TV (which is anything but real) and doing talk shows. The good thing about Palin is if the Republicans put her up, Obama has a good chance of beating her. Oh and the best from her, Smaller federal gov't! Then she accepts how many million from the feds to build a bridge to nowhere?

Obama's biggest failure is that he is trying to work with the republicans. If when Dem's had complete majority he had just forced things through, a lot more would get done. The Rep party has stated they are just voting no to keep him from accomplishing things. The Rep party is playing dirty.

Look at when Boehner (sp?) took over. He said they won't do anything that doesn't pay for itself. Well, unless the republicans support it. Health care for example, economists say repealing it will cost 10 billion over 10 years. Well, Rep's say they can repeal that even though they can't pay for the repeal. What about the rule you have to pay for any cost of new legislation? Well, that only applies to Dem bills.

How about those republicans though, have to keep the sanctity of marriage between only a man and a woman, then the same guys who say that are caught red handed trying to get a BJ in a public bathroom from another man. Where's the sanctity of that marriage? If republicans were even 1/2 as honest as obama is, I would consider changing my party, but it makes me sick how hipocritical they are.

There are tons of things I don't agree with that are fundamental democrat, however, republicans are worse.

darn phaque calling us out! After witnessing that political circle jerk the other night... YES

do you have any grey poupon? lol

you mean the state of the union circle jerk?

I dont vote partys, i vote for the person, i dont vote for who every ya'll want me to unless i want to! im not a democrat and im not a republican or independent or teaparty or what ever else ther is out there, Im jims vote! and thats it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

:thumbsu:

yes = svandyke09 user_popup.png, Big J user_popup.png, LITLJON user_popup.png, EdwardGlen user_popup.png, Indica Jones user_popup.png, Beans user_popup.png, Frank R user_popup.png, CedarSpringsCG user_popup.png, brbud user_popup.png, Hydro Jack user_popup.png

no = wingnut user_popup.png, GanjaWarrior user_popup.png, Dubliner user_popup.png, phaquetoo user_popup.png, OxXGarfieldXxO user_popup.png, Smokin Tree user_popup.png, medboss1 user_popup.png, Firebird user_popup.png, backpain57 user_popup.png, UP northern user_popup.png, hummous user_popup.png

lmao!

I think this is one poll I will stay out of....things are bad and I don't see much change yet sooooo......I'm going to sit back, watch them and send my letters. That sad thing is on some levels you have no choice other than to run as 1 or the other due to the heavy democratic or republican influence on the particular area which dictates which party will win the vote.

Phaq, I like your thinking. To bad we're forced to vote for only 1 party in the primary. This practice almost guarantees a victory for those politicians with deep roots to special interest groups.

Dizz

Obama is the Right Man at the Right Time and with The Right Heart and with a Strong Mind is doing Better than any other .....specially considering what he walked into.

2 wars

bushpaulson rippin off 780bil...8 years of...The fundamentals of our economy are strong!The fundamentals of our economy are strong!The fundamentals of our economy are strong! Go buy something!

Then...OH NO We gotta have 780billion, No questions Asked or It All Comin Down!

500,000 jobs lost /mnth

Every Child Left Behind

Debt as far as the your eye, your childrens eye, your grandchildrens eye...can see

infrastructure crumbling

Does anyone remember $4 gas underbush...when our economy/state needed the gouge the least

imagine the whitehouse smelt like the outhouses at the blessing of the bikes

Obama doing a Geat Job with what he left wit,,,you can tell cause they spendin big $$ to fight him. hec some payin 140 mil to get some of them gov jobs in cali

must be somethin init for them.....lol

Thank You Mr President....We counting on You. We know once you took office you became privy to data we are not. We Prayin You Do the Right Thing in the Best Interest of the Country.

God Bless You and Yours Mr President Barack Obama

Does anyone remember $4 gas underbush...when our economy/state needed the gouge the least

I remember the $4.00+ gas under Bush... I also remember politicians (republicans for the war in Iraq, can't recall who exactly) saying that if we go to war with Iraq, we will be getting oil so cheap our gas prices will drop to like $.25 a gallon. However, after we put in a new gov't there, and spending $10B every what, 3 months, Iraq sitting with a $10B Surplus in funds, what do they do, sell their Oil to China because we won't pay them enough for it.

But that wasn't a lie, it was just really bad speculation.

Obama is the Right Man at the Right Time and with The Right Heart and with a Strong Mind is doing Better than any other .....specially considering what he walked into.

2 wars

bushpaulson rippin off 780bil...8 years of...The fundamentals of our economy are strong!The fundamentals of our economy are strong!The fundamentals of our economy are strong! Go something!

Then...OH NO We gotta have 780billion, No questions Asked or It All Comin Down!

500,000 jobs lost /mnth

Every Child Left Behind

Debt as far as the your eye, your childrens eye, your grandchildrens eye...can see

infrastructure crumbling

imagine the whitehouse smelt like the outhouses at the blessing of the bikes

Obama doing a Geat Job with what he left wit,,,you can tell cause they spendin big $$ to fight him. hec some payin 140 mil to get some of them gov jobs in cali

must be somethin init for them.....lol

Thank You Mr President....We counting on You. We know once you took office you became privy to data we are not. We Prayin You Do the Right Thing in the Best Interest of the Country.

God Bless You and Yours Mr President Barack Obama

See thats what makes america a great country! we can agree to disagree, and I dont need to argue with you over the president!

He is not my favorite, but he is my president and I will respect him, That is how i was raised, I dont have to agree with him though or like his wife or agree with you!

Peace my friend

FTW

Jim

Truth is I am a Ron P Republican

Those Rep posers in office right now are just special interest puppets

If you peel back merely a layer or two you see the T party just the same on steroids

if you work for a living wage or want to in the future the rep party is not your friend

The best investment we can make is in our childrens health (Obama Care) and Education (Race to the Top)

There will always be Good Jobs for Good Workers in both fields

I will vote Obama, but I won't do it happpily unless he passes some pro Medical Marijuana Laws or does something to help Medical Marijuana.

One thing that is nice is that at least the current president talks to America like we are intelligent adults. It is good to have someone who is smart explaining things after 8 years of listening to a "c" student read speaches.

I will vote Obama, but I won't do it happpily unless he passes some pro Medical Marijuana Laws or does something to help Medical Marijuana.

One thing that is nice is that at least the current president talks to America like we are intelligent adults. It is good to have someone who is smart explaining things after 8 years of listening to a "c" student read speaches.

Yah, its good to have someone who is competent in the Executive office.

Really does make a huge difference.

What I really want to see out of the guy is some sanity on foreign policy.

He seems to have the reality-goggles on for domestic policy, but its like watching him slip into a delusion when he talks about the wars....

how can you keep it secret, i can see who voted yes and who voted no!

I voted

NO

peace

FTW

Jim

these folks voted no too

wingnut user_popup.png, GanjaWarrior user_popup.png, Dubliner user_popup.png, phaquetoo user_popup.png, OxXGarfieldXxO user_popup.png

and these folks voted yes!

svandyke09 user_popup.png, Big J user_popup.png, LITLJON user_popup.png, EdwardGlen user_popup.png, Indica Jones user_popup.png

I wasnt under the assumpyion you couldn't see who voted... My apologizes to all.

Archived