Obama Second Term?

Tiptoe'n

Would you vote for a second term for Obama?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Second Term?

My 2 Cents and I won't be returning to this topic to see what everyone writes...

It made me sick to my stomach someone would even talk about a second term.... But those people that are... are the one that are STILL WAITING for CHANGE....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no no no no no! and im willing to take bets,,cant you see how this guy lied to everyone, change change change,,he needs to change his underware and his nasty azz wife!

Peace fire everyone in government its broke and only we can fix it!

FTW

Jim

Every Prez has lied, isn't that the true nature of a pollutition?

edit to correct spelling - i

I will be voting yes. The republicans certainly won't be offering a BETTER choice.

First, because I believe that Obama does want to change the direction this country is going, that he wants to invest in the futures of our children, and wants to improve the lives of those Bush's leftover BS and that's going to take a long time to fix.

Second, because I have one of those tea baggers in my family, or as we call him, a "Limbite". One of those obviously mentally challenged who refuse to educate themselves with ACTUAL FACTS on anything. An almost 60 year old man who sits at home watching FOX NEWS, listening to Rush or Glenn Beck, and has no grip on actual reality. This is a man who will not take his grandchildren to the park without packing his gun...now I understand individual rights and guns, but seriously TO THE PARK? It's not like we live in a large city, we live in the sticks. When I asked him NOT to take his gun to the park with the kids, he answered "It's my right and I'm not gonna let those Libs take it away..." So, my reply was simply "Well, there my kids and it's MY RIGHT to decide if you can bring it around them." He said that I'm "so Liberal I'm not even American". That's scary, tea baggers are scary, Palin in scary.

I'm not Republican, not Democrat...I just educate myself with facts and vote accordingly. IMHO, Ron Paul was the BEST choice last time, but Obama was next best.

• 3 weeks later...

Come on folks, you are half way there. Take the blinders off the other side now.

There, wasn't that painless? Ha Ha. Please do not start already falling for the lie that we only have 2 evil choices. Yes, those2 choices are evil, but there are other choices.

Please, please do not vote for a man who has stated that he will discontinue the Bush policies and then proceeds to continue them. (Wars, DEA against marijuana, Federal Reserve Bank (foreign owned international bank who Obama and the rest of the Democrats have also signed off on), the list goes on and on. He is doing the same things as the guy you say was so bad.

Please people, do not vote for statists. They have said and demonstrated that they will destroy individual lives to achieve their goals. Why would we want to vote for more tyranny and oppression?

I again beg and plead with all of you, do not vote for Republicans or Democrats. They both think it is OK to rule over other humans without their consent. They have both voted to enslave the future generations by evil agreements that put debt on the heads of unborn generations.

Both parties are harming individual human beings here today. Please stop empowering 1 bad human because some other human may be worse (in your opinion).

How about we decide to vote for someone who respects the rights of each individual to live for their own sake, unencumbered by the threat or use of force from some gang or king or republican or democrat?

I know my grand kids would sure like to be able to start their life off without being born into servitude to some ruling class or government.

Well, I probably just further alienated some good people because I have asked them to stop what they are doing because it is harmful to us all. I apologize for that. But I do not apologize for standing up to the status quo. This is why we are in such trouble. We need a new direction, away from statism and towards freedom. Democrats and republicans will not bring us any closer to this reality. I do not apologize for asking and pleading and begging you nice folks to stop voting for people who have harmed us, who have stated their intention to continue to harm us, and who will not stop harming us until their power is taken back from them and given to the people.

And for all freedom loving, peaceful individual human rights supporters, I ask, why would you vote for people who stand against your core needs and principles?

Anyone care? Nope, gonna vote for your democrat or republican statist. I am sorry, I just know that both parties are against me and my family, and you and your family, because they are against individuals, but I know that you guys really don't care, don't want to be bothered, or don't want to change your cherished entrenched beliefs. It would be OK, except you are continuing to vote for humans who hate individual humans and our rights. This affects people other than yourself. You have the right to vote for oppression and tyranny for yourself, but not for others, so please stop it now.

Well, if it takes you guys getting mad at me to wake you up before it is too late, then OK. Get mad at me. Just wake up and join us against tyranny and oppression everywhere, not just in your blind spots.

barack_obamacopy3b.jpgbush-borg2.jpgfeel_the_power.jpgObamapolice.jpg019.jpgORIGIN.gifobey_6.jpg

I guess the way I see it my choice is either make you guys mad or be assimilated. I would prefer not to be assimilated, thank you very much!poster_schneider_war_lg-1.jpgBush-obama-2.jpg

Please remember it is hard to be a good neighbor to people who are voting to enslave and oppress you. If I got even one of you to stop empowering statists today, we have created a better world for tomorrow. Lets go in a new direction away from oppression and tyranny towards a bright new sunny day...Anewday.jpg

sunrise-pictures-3-1.jpg

I don't think we'd have as much of a robust community if he hadn't sent that memo about leaving patients alone. If ya vote for someone else, and I understand why you might, please don't vote for anti patient people that want to criminalize patients and stem cell research and other science, just because you want a change.

If ya look at most of the initiatives against patients on the state and fed level is is almost unanimously REPUBLICAN. Even if I like say Ron Paul, every time the Repubs take over, their control freaks come out of the closet with their scary laws wanting to spy, penalize, and arrest pot smokers. And as long as the Repubs insist upon being freaks in this area, I will not vote for any of them.

The Repubs are gonna have to do alot more to show me they've changed and their not even trying.

Thats my piece. the end.

Every Prez has lied, isn't that the true nature of a pollutition?

edit to correct spelling - i

lol so you ment to write pollution? not politician?

Peace

FTW

Jim

alot of good people go into politics! but alot of bad people come out!

vote for Trump! he is self made several times over, he has a good business mind, and he has great ideas on how to get our work back here and clear our debt with china in no time! at least open up your eyes every one, I had to open mine for this pres! Obama has done nothing, and his obama care will not pass! it is not good for us on ssi or ssdi! he has spent more than bush in 2yrs! oh I forgot he had to to clean up bushes mess, uh huh, and its cleaned up eh? NOT!

I dont like this president or his fake azz ugly azz wife! he is a lying peice of chit! un fortunatly because he is phaqing things up so bad, we will have the reps back prob for 8 or 12 yrs again, because everytime we get a dem in they are fricking an embarassment to our country! ala clinton, carter, rite down to everyones hero JFK, all useless peices of chit!

Peace

FTW

Jim

the problem as i see it is it really does not matter who you vote for

the system is broke, not the politicians.

obama may have had the best of intentions going into office, but the job will make any sane person jaded.

even if we could vote a complete independent into the seat of president, they would be buried in a minute by the system of legal bribes and backhanded deals for your children's soul.

revolution can be painful, but productive.

change takes time

even when Clinton went into office it wasn't until his second term that things really took off and improved. i made more money in the late 90's than any other term in my short 40 years of life.

i had hoped obamas term would follow the same but alas we have come to where individual states where the entire Democratic party has had to flee in order to block a horrid piece of legislation that would all but cut off the hands of funding for democrats (Wisconsin current world problems)

i hope it all changes

one thing is for sure i don't care who's in office

the over spending HAVE TO STOP

the huge commercial bailouts HAVE TO STOP

the extended unemployment benefits HAVE TO STOP

balance our budget or wither up get out of the way.

Bisharoo :goodjob:

It is hard to remove the blinders with the mass media propaganda machine running full force. The CIA used propaganda to get women into the work force during the world wars. Then women out of the work force by funding shows like "father know best" after the war. Operation Mockingbird during the 60's. Love the silly code names they use. The CIA fund Ms. Magazine preparing for the war campaigns to come in the middle east in the 90's. This is just a few of the known examples. I am sure there are many that have never came public too.

the problem as i see it is it really does not matter who you vote for

the system is broke, not the politicians.

obama may have had the best of intentions going into office, but the job will make any sane person jaded.

even if we could vote a complete independent into the seat of president, they would be buried in a minute by the system of legal bribes and backhanded deals for your children's soul.

revolution can be painful, but productive.

change takes time

even when Clinton went into office it wasn't until his second term that things really took off and improved. i made more money in the late 90's than any other term in my short 40 years of life.

i had hoped obamas term would follow the same but alas we have come to where individual states where the entire Democratic party has had to flee in order to block a horrid piece of legislation that would all but cut off the hands of funding for democrats (Wisconsin current world problems)

i hope it all changes

one thing is for sure i don't care who's in office

the over spending HAVE TO STOP

the huge commercial bailouts HAVE TO STOP

the extended unemployment benefits HAVE TO STOP

balance our budget or wither up get out of the way.

Im sorry to inform you but all clinton did was keep what reagan and bush had going! reagan was the best working yrs of my life along with clinton, clinton new not to fix something that was working, so he continued in the direction reagan and then bush followed, now here comes clinton to shame our white house!

Like i said the last several dem presidents didnt do sheet!

Peace

FTW

Jim

This is a pro mmj Republican that just might get on the ticket.

Listen to what he has to say about cannabis.

If Obama were to suddenly come out in support of cannabis as some of the republicans do, Obama will be elected to a second term.

If Obama continues to act the way he is now and the other choice is a cannabis supporting republican, Obama will not get reelected.

I know it sounds shallow. But it's true.

Two states offered the voters a choice about cannabis on the same ballot that Obama was on in 2008. At the very peek of his popularity, cannabis was more popular than Obama ever was.

In both states, MI and MA, cannabis got more votes than Obama did. Many came to vote completely for the purpose of voting for cannabis. Those that did were inclined to vote for Obama as he seemed to be the clear cannabis vote.

Since 2008, the voters of the United States have become even more accepting of cannabis.

We need these elected officials in Washington DC to change the marijuana laws on a federal level. And they need to do it NOW.

Failure to do so will cost Obama the re election.

Republican Gary Johnson:

This is at a conservative meeting. Listen to the conservative republicans respond to the idea of marijuana law reform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cuexQ4EV7o

Im sorry to inform you but all clinton did was keep what reagan and bush had going! reagan was the best working yrs of my life along with clinton, clinton new not to fix something that was working, so he continued in the direction reagan and then bush followed, now here comes clinton to shame our white house!

Like i said the last several dem presidents didnt do sheet!

Peace

FTW

Jim

LOL

jim

u r the man

and for gods sake don't hold back on your opinion tell us how you really feel LOL (sorry just being sarcastic)

a close friend of mine also had the same thoughts as you about this topic and we have been debating it for well over a decade now.

i submit only to gracefully bow out of this thread now **Smile**

ill only say this.

clinton was the pres with a budget surplus. all his administration did differant was to balance the budget and create a surplus. not Regan or Bush (or any other modern president).

it all boils down to how they spend my money. simple for me.

:o

This is a pro mmj Republican that just might get on the ticket.

Listen to what he has to say about cannabis.

If Obama were to suddenly come out in support of cannabis as some of the republicans do, Obama will be elected to a second term.

If Obama continues to act the way he is now and the other choice is a cannabis supporting republican, Obama will not get reelected.

I know it sounds shallow. But it's true.

Two states offered the voters a choice about cannabis on the same ballot that Obama was on in 2008. At the very peek of his popularity, cannabis was more popular than Obama ever was.

In both states, MI and MA, cannabis got more votes than Obama did. Many came to vote completely for the purpose of voting for cannabis. Those that did were inclined to vote for Obama as he seemed to be the clear cannabis vote.

Since 2008, the voters of the United States have become even more accepting of cannabis.

We need these elected officials in Washington DC to change the marijuana laws on a federal level. And they need to do it NOW.

Failure to do so will cost Obama the re election.

Republican Gary Johnson:

This is at a conservative meeting. Listen to the conservative republicans respond to the idea of marijuana law reform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cuexQ4EV7o

I like gary johnson too. But the social conservatives of the repubs will never let it happen. period. He'll be an outcast from the mainstream repubs.

Nixon = War On Drugs

Carter wanted to decriminalize

Regan = Drug testing as term of employment, no student loans for felony drug convictions

Clinton, admittedly not much of an advocate, but did not require students to answer the felony drug conviction question for student loans

Bush reversed clinton's allowing students not to answer the question

Obama, admittedly not much of an advocate, memo to dea about not procecuting patients.

Both evil, but as far a pot, there is no question which party has been the lesser evil.

I like gary johnson too. But the social conservatives of the repubs will never let it happen. period. He'll be an outcast from the mainstream repubs.

Nixon = War On Drugs

Carter wanted to decriminalize

Regan = Drug testing as term of employment, no student loans for felony drug convictions

Clinton, admittedly not much of an advocate, but did not require students to answer the felony drug conviction question for student loans

Bush reversed clinton's allowing students not to answer the question

Obama, admittedly not much of an advocate, memo to dea about not procecuting patients.

Both evil, but as far a pot, there is no question which party has been the lesser evil.

That would be the very reason why I will vote for Obama again because he is definitely the lesser of two evils when it comes to marijuana/medical marijuana.

I'll vote for Gary Johnson in the republican primary.

My dream ticket would be for Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich to run TOGETHER on the same ticket!

Mizerman

p.s. so, any of you republicans out there - here's my question: Put yourself in the voting booth in November 2012 and the democratic nominee is Obama and the republican nominee is Sarah Palin...who are you going to vote for?

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Problem is most people can't vote on one issue alone. My life is made up of more then MMJ though the time im spending on this site might elude otherwise.

Though I have and will at times vote Republican, Sarah wouldn't be my choice. I'd vote for an independent. All the time I vote for people I know don't have a snow balls chance in he££ of winning. But I agree with them much more then other candidates. All I know is Obama has been a bullshitter from the get go, and there's no way on this Earth I'd vote for him. Didn't vote for him the first time....Won't do it in 2012.

I know everyone likes to Rep bash, but it's the person....not the party. You never hear these wienies on this forum mentioning that it was Bushes term when we got our law, or other states. You never hear these same bashers commend a Rep PA when he does the right thing (and there was a thread a wile ago I seen where people were falling all over this PA's position but neglected to say a word about his politics....Hypocritical BS from mindless sheep)

Look, if a Rep is causing a problem....Speak out. Lets vote him out. If it's a Dem..Do the same.

And you rep bashes out there don't know how many "atta-boys" I get every time I make a comment like this. I realize the majority of our movement is pretty liberal. But please don't forget you have people with conservative values right there beside you. You guys doing any bashing, Dem or Rep, are just splitting the community more. Attack the person for his actions. No more or no less....

Best

(and Im not looking to debate. I probably wont revisit this thread for weeks. Just an opinion and if you don't like it: Tough)

My dream ticket would be for Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich to run TOGETHER on the same ticket!

A republican and democrat running together, that would be interesting.

Ron Paul has started his 2012 presidency campaign. I think he has a great chance at winning the primary this year. I would have never thought we would have two out spoken people against the drug war in the republican primary. There truly is hope.

Archived