Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

I received a call from " Petoskeystoned420 " yesterday ...

Apparently the task team Busted up his house pretty bad ...

They HURT his Girlfriend ... They SLAMMED her face

So hard they Busted her Nose .... :growl:

" Petoskeystoned420 " could really use some help ...

I Do Not know ALL the Details , But as soon as the Stress

level drops I'm sure he 'll be here to Post more Information

and update Us ... :thumbsu:

man wtf? I hope his girl is ok and he was totaly within his guidelines!

This is a real complain going thru these growing pains, thank you to all who are growing and being good c.g's, I know you all have more to worry about than me, many thanks to mine and all the others out there like tarzans wife jane, Thanks

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks Jim ...

I did'nt get alot of time to talk to " Petoskeystoned420 "

I had a house full of company / friends over when he called ...

He had said they only took some marijuana roaches ,

and hurt his Girlfriend and tore his house up ...

He said they knew he was legal , But Raided him Anyways ?

Some of the officers were there from the First Raid ...

Im really hoping someone can Support him over there ...

and will update us Soon ?

I know he probly could use a Good Attorney

yea on the attny! I would hope he could get compensated now, man he has realy been trying to get things going out there, cc's and all!

SAD!

Peace Bro!

FTW

Jim

I can donate a package if needed, have him pm me! hey petoskey pm me if you need anything!

I talked about trusting people on here in an earlier thread, well i trust the OP and the one being put thru the ringer! and quite a few others on here!

Edited by phaquetoo

I have said this before but im going to say it again... because it obviously needs to be said.. When i was vacationing up north this summer a couple from EMMETT County told me that someone they knew had been busted and they were LEGAL in Petoskey.. And that the judge and the prosecuting Attorney from EMMETT County had made it clear that MM would not be tolerated there..BUSTING A GIRLS NOSE ON PURPOSE should be against the law.. IN EMMETT County.. And then there is the fact that THEY KNOW HES LEGAL.. and no arrest made seems pretty clear to me.. God please intervene in EMMETT County..

This is the sort of thing needs to get out. be in papers on the radio. letters to congressman, state reps. etc etc. they need to know if they don't. And it has to be soon before they kill one of us. Yes i know they likely know and do nothing. were 63% strong,

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

Guest 1TokeOverLine

No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

Another opinion without merit? Where are your collaborating links that led you to make this statement? If you have access to LEO records that we don't, I think some would like to know. Otherwise quantify with disclaimer that this is your personal opinion and not based on actual fact.

1T

Another opinion without merit? Where are your collaborating links that led you to make this statement? If you have access to LEO records that we don't, I think some would like to know. Otherwise quantify with disclaimer that this is your personal opinion and not based on actual fact.

1T

Your stupid, I googled it. Do you need a link to your stupidity?

Absolutely untrue. So untrue I almost didn't respond. Is this a troll or do you really believe that? If that is what people think no wonder we don't get the support at rallys and trials!

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

Also you dont get support because it ALWAYS comes out that "they didnt have a card, but had a dr recommendation" "had over the limit" "to many plants" on and on and on. If there was such a case then they would sue. Right? No one is suing because they were just a little illegal. NO ONE IS SUING!!!

Edited by Firebird

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

The police have government immunity and are not allowed to be sued for most things. It can be very expensive and hard to find a lawyer to take the case. The large majority of patients are on disability and can barely buy food.

There has been numerous cases dismissed or never prosecuted because the people were %100 legal. If you go by what the cops say there is no such thing as a legal medical marijuana patient. This is because they weigh root balls, stems, compose piles, jars, and everything else thy can to report a large weights to the papers to make the patient and program look bad and justify their paramilitary raid. They do things like count root balls as plants, a cut up drying plant as a dozen plants, and broken branches as whole plants, just so they can report to the papers the patient was over their count. This all comes out in court if the patient does not plead down, but then it is too late. LEO already got their propaganda in the news showing everyone is abusing this law. Remember there are two sides to every coin.

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

oh no there has ask bobandtorey about it. they where under on all accounts.

Edited by Big J

Just because someone takes a plea and does not sue doesn't mean they are guilty. In my case I didn't have another 7K to spend on an Appeal, 750$ fine and a yrs prob were a whole lot less expensive. Once again a foolish assumption shows a complete lack of compassion and intelligence. JMHO :sword:

I call BS. Whats the rest of the story? And yes if you take a plea YOU ARE saying your guilty. You can get a court appointed lawyer. I personally would fight it all the way if I was %100 legal. BS you can find a lawyer who would take the case. Also you can sue. The person who said you cant is wrong. It just that NO ONE has been busted being %100 legal. NO ONE. Try again.

I call BS. Whats the rest of the story? And yes if you take a plea YOU ARE saying your guilty. You can get a court appointed lawyer. I personally would fight it all the way if I was %100 legal. BS you can find a lawyer who would take the case. Also you can sue. The person who said you cant is wrong. It just that NO ONE has been busted being %100 legal. NO ONE. Try again.

Will v. Michigan Dept. of State Police

In a 5 to 4 decision delivered by Justice White, the U.S. Supreme Court held that neither States nor state officials acting in their official capacities are "persons" within the meaning of 42 U.S.C. § 1983 when being sued for monetary damages. The Court found that § 1983 would not provide a federal forum for litigants who were seeking a remedy against a State for alleged deprivations of civil liberties because the Eleventh Amendment barred such suits unless the State has waived its sovereign immunity or unless Congress has exercised its power under § 5 of the Fourteenth Amendment to override that immunity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_v._Michigan_Dept._of_State_Police

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/dec/08/dea_state_cops_raid_legal_michig