Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

The raid that this original posting started from, has been dismissed against Barbi and I for 4th Amendment rights violations. Thank you Jesse Williams, Barb and I are forever in your debt for always having our back, as you continue to do. I have been raided now 3 times, and Jesse just had the most disturbing of them dismissed. The things that you don't read about in the Opinion of Judge May, (who by the way, thank you as well, for seeing the obvious and doing the correct thing)..are the beatings and stompings, busted noses, lost jobs, jail time, ect.. Barbi actually passed out on top of Jenny, they were strip searched, Josh Gladu actually STOOD on my neck to restrain me. I was on the ground before they reached me. These acts are all a direct result from this raid, as money of you can testify to, having meeting and seeing our farm first hand. Watch Mayorshaggys documentary next month. I cant wait to see it! Anyway, I just wanted to put some closure to this thread... Thank you all for supporting us in this so far, I am sure it is not over..

Now, 3 more...

onguard.gif

Rich and Barbi.

The raid that this original posting started from, has been dismissed against Barbi and I for 4th Amendment rights violations. Thank you Jesse Williams, Barb and I are forever in your debt for always having our back, as you continue to do. I have been raided now 3 times, and Jesse just had the most disturbing of them dismissed. The things that you don't read about in the Opinion of Judge May, (who by the way, thank you as well, for seeing the obvious and doing the correct thing)..are the beatings and stompings, busted noses, lost jobs, jail time, ect.. Barbi actually passed out on top of Jenny, they were strip searched, Josh Gladu actually STOOD on my neck to restrain me. I was on the ground before they reached me. These acts are all a direct result from this raid, as money of you can testify to, having meeting and seeing our farm first hand. Watch Mayorshaggys documentary next month. I cant wait to see it! Anyway, I just wanted to put some closure to this thread... Thank you all for supporting us in this so far, I am sure it is not over..

Now, 3 more...

onguard.gif

Rich and Barbi.

You'll never escape the fact that your group, and ALL of our Patients and Caregivers who have been violated in this manner are hero's to the community, you are to me! :bow:

You'll never escape the fact that your group, and ALL of our Patients and Caregivers who have been violated in this manner are hero's to the community, you are to me! :bow:

To me also. I pray that you will be allowed to live the rest of your lives in peace.

We need legislation for Law Enforcement Injustice. A comprehensive bill that does 2 things (for sure), 1) provides for a citizen review panel for every incident when a police officer uses force (any kind of force, via taser, gun, or physical force). We need (2) a comprehensive law that punishes law enforcement officers for acts of aggression like this. :angry:

• 3 months later...

IIRC.

Part of what was lost in the upgrade glitch was a not from PetoskyStoned (unless I have this mixed with another person in similar circumstance and geographic location). He was asking for us to send letters to the sentencing judge. The post mentioned something about the long drawn out legal proceedings driving his family to the brink and he could not endure the fight in good faith to his family.

I might have this mixed up with someone else, does anyone else remember this post?

I spoke with him.via pm for a few days. Then ... nothing..

I think I just saw him online here. -Sb

IIRC.

Part of what was lost in the upgrade glitch was a not from PetoskyStoned (unless I have this mixed with another person in similar circumstance and geographic location). He was asking for us to send letters to the sentencing judge. The post mentioned something about the long drawn out legal proceedings driving his family to the brink and he could not endure the fight in good faith to his family.

I might have this mixed up with someone else, does anyone else remember this post?

The Ultimate Failure An entire family lost in the MMA Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:40 AM

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well as a new patient in Lenawee county, I  hope the popo are more respectful of the law here.  I am sickened and saddened by the trouble so many are dealing with here in Michigan.  As an ex-oregonian, and an ex medical patient in California I can tell you that there is always some feet dragging by the local policed forces especially in "conservative" areas... This does not excuse it , but from what I have seen it does die off eventually.

Anywho... be well stay safe

• 2 months later...

That kind of crap has been going on for decades. nothing changes until we focus on politician removal, rather than placement, imo.

We've been voting our butts off for a long time, and getting the same crappy results each time, regardless of part elected. Time to look at this from outside the box.

You let me know the day of the revolt, I'll be there

This is the sort of thing needs to get out. be in papers on the radio. letters to congressman, state reps. etc etc. they need to know if they don't. And it has to be soon before they kill one of us. Yes i know they likely know and do nothing. were 63% strong,