Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Oh by the way, the sherrif, same one at both raids, JUST HAPPENED to be parked down the road when my sister left my house, pulled her boyfriend over because he was known to have a suspended license, so he ran his name. But when he approached the car, he called him by the wrong name! They were let go any jen is visiting with her kids. Did I mention Jenny and Barbie were STRIP SEARCHED? For WEED? Yet I wasn't? Hey gentlemen, if they can hide a plant in their asses, I can! Why wasn't I searched? Seems suspicious as hell.

any chance some able to post up any petoskey news stations contact info?

I'll be home all day monday and would love to call everyone of them and talk to them about this story.

If we get 50-60 people call on the same story, they might just give in and run it.

My local station would have had this on the air that day, it's sad they aint willing to put stuff like this up.

I know it might be a long shot but it's not like it's gunna hurt us to try.

News outfits nearby (in the region) can be contacted. When the story gets run by other news sources, Emmet County News may have to examine the story. Wasn't there someone who had posted about video photography experience- who was currently working on a documentary film about Patients Rights and the arrival of MMJ here in Michigan? A concise accounting of the story will serve you well.

I agree with you petoskeystoned, the news review would likely not be the right choice. As unbiased as they'd like to say they are, they lean conservative and are particularly on the bench with the justice system. As far as I've noticed in the papers recently as well, they haven't been covering any recent cases in the area either, save for maybe Cecil Drost's case over here in Charlevoix. Emmet sure has a long way to come; they really set the mood by passing the ban on commercial medical marijuana zoning.

I'll be there to support you on your court date, and I hope Judge May has some sense knocked into him. I'm assuming it's at the Emmet courthouse downtown? Thankfully I've never been inside, but I'll find you I'm sure.

Perhaps the sheriff needs a wider audience. It might be worthwhile to document what has been going on and contact:

Amnesty International USA

Phone: 212 807 8400

Fax: 212 627 1451

Address: 5 Penn Plaza - 16th floor New York NY 10001 US

Email: admin-us@aiusa.org

Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 3 million supporters, members and activists in more than 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights.

Our vision is for every person to enjoy all the rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 3.

* Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 9.

* No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 12.

* No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

either your a cop, or a huge douche

you googled it? WOW

So I guess I broke the law, in my case huh? NO!!!!

do you know how much pressure we the people that have been raided or arrested are under?

do you have a clue what the courts put a person through?

do you know what its like to know 100% that you didn't commit a crime, but yet you can't afford a lawyer ?

do you know how hard it is to say no I want to sell everything in my entire life just so I can fight a case?

do you know what its like to be facing prison unless you take that plea they offer, just because you can't afford to fight the charges they trump up against you?

Your comment is disgusting, and still I would never wish what LEO has done to so many of us upon you....

good luck buddy... Hope LEO shakes your hand, then turns right around and smears crap in it...

Trix

yuh, sorry I just read the entire thread, man wow, I'm still in awe... just posted that reply when I read it...

I feel so sorry for what is going on if I could get there I would be sitting there supporting you =[

I can only pray for you my friend.. sorry for what is happening to you and your family....

man that so sick of them..

Trix

This is a huge injustice infringing on our rights and freedoms as citizens and as human beings! The only way this madness will stop is if we start winning these battles in court, and someone successfully sues those that wronged us. They need to be taught a lesson. Think of the implications these raids and court cases could have on caregivers, patients, and innocent bystanders like family. Not only is there physical harm, damages to private property, stolen meds, and damaged crops, but also huge emotional harm to everyone even remotely involved with these injustices. If people are named in court cases their careers are at jeopardy, their reputation could become tarnished costing them a lifetime of earnings. Patients, caregivers, and family do not deserve to be harmed or treated like this.

Please, everyone, contact the ACLU to share Petoskey’s story with them and ask for their help!!! Email: aclu@aclumich.org

ACLU of Michigan

Executive Director: Kary Moss, Esq.

2966 Woodward Avenue

Detroit, MI 48201

Phone: (313) 578-6800

Fax: (313) 578-6811

Email: aclu@aclumich.org

I know I have posted my production tour a couple of times on different forums. If your looking to get this out to the public I can be of great help. I will be in the Petoskey area around the 27th or 28th of March for my film. I would love to help out and get your story in my film. Also for anyone else that wants to be heard I am trying to get in touch with Compassion Clubs around the state for this project. My production tour will be from March 26th and end April 2nd at the Hash Bash in Ann Arbor. Let me know if you would like to have your message get out.

This is a huge injustice infringing on our rights and freedoms as citizens and as human beings! The only way this madness will stop is if we start winning these battles in court, and someone successfully sues those that wronged us. They need to be taught a lesson. Think of the implications these raids and court cases could have on caregivers, patients, and innocent bystanders like family. Not only is there physical harm, damages to private property, stolen meds, and damaged crops, but also huge emotional harm to everyone even remotely involved with these injustices. If people are named in court cases their careers are at jeopardy, their reputation could become tarnished costing them a lifetime of earnings. Patients, caregivers, and family do not deserve to be harmed or treated like this.

Please, everyone, contact the ACLU to share Petoskey’s story with them and ask for their help!!! Email: aclu@aclumich.org

ACLU of Michigan

Executive Director: Kary Moss, Esq.

2966 Woodward Avenue

Detroit, MI 48201

Phone: (313) 578-6800

Fax: (313) 578-6811

Email: aclu@aclumich.org

sent out my email, took less then a minute. Hope everyone that reads this does the same.

thanks for posting up the email.

sent out my email, took less then a minute. Hope everyone that reads this does the same.

thanks for posting up the email.

i have E-mailed them also and i have had them with us (inn are case) for almost two years and we are still inn court and are winning IMO but it ant over yet thats for sure

Justice moves very slowly inn the court rooms this case has a long way to go

good luck

p.s may be they came back thinking you would some how be over your plants becase they don't have a case against you

Edited by bobandtorey

look everyone save your seeds till 4/20 and then sow them EVERYWHERE in public etc...... keep doing it, and soon LEO will have a real "war" on their hands , gathering and burning.... and if EVERYONE in the USA did this they would be overwhelmed LMAO

great idea

sad the seed houses are putting out so much Feminized stuff(infertile)monsanto style seed-they will cause problems in the future if people are not careful-also autoflowers are a risky thing too.

We need a KUDOS thread! (probably is one, right?)

Tarzan, thank you for asking Dr. Bob Townsend to call me. Jennifer and I just got off the phone with him, and we are very greatful for the concern, and the effort! We are in your debt dude.

Doc, good lookin out, whether anything transpires or not, your phone call is appreciated and does not go unnoticed. We hope you both will attend my trial and just make sure they call the shots fairly! God Bless!

Rich

Your So Very Welcome " petoskeystoned "

Dr. Bob Townsend is very dedicated to our Cause ....

I see him Everywhere i go ...

Sometimes i feel like he is Stalking Me ... LOL

He is Everywhere ...

I was hoping it would be alright to give your Number out .

But I felt that it would Brighten your Day to

Know that YOUR NOT BEING FORGOTTEN ....

And I still have that $20 i promised you ....

Hang in there Budd... Wish i could help you out more ....

Better Days are coming my Friend ... :bighug:

Keep me posted to your Court Dates

Petosketstoned (and Bobandtorrey), I feel horrible about your situations! I honestly wish this community had some kind of avenging angel at our beck and call for cases like yours! :thumbsu:

I also want you to know that you are in my thoughts every time I step further down the road of growing my own meds. You see, it may be tough to be in your spot but you have to know you are saving bunches of people from the same fate. Through your cases we are learning what LEO is looking for, how far he'll bend or break the people's law, and what places call for extra vigilance.

Of course, as this community grows, we are also learning what public officials need to go the next election cycle. Another great way to anonymously protest these parasites of the public trust is to donate to their opponents election campaigns. Heck, one can even donate and then write em a nice note telling them that persecuting innocents is the reason you did just that. ;)

Again, you guys are in my thoughts. If you need anything from the bay area, let me know.

Petosketstoned (and Bobandtorrey), I feel horrible about your situations! I honestly wish this community had some kind of avenging angel at our beck and call for cases like yours! :thumbsu:

I also want you to know that you are in my thoughts every time I step further down the road of growing my own meds. You see, it may be tough to be in your spot but you have to know you are saving bunches of people from the same fate. Through your cases we are learning what LEO is looking for, how far he'll bend or break the people's law, and what places call for extra vigilance.

Of course, as this community grows, we are also learning what public officials need to go the next election cycle. Another great way to anonymously protest these parasites of the public trust is to donate to their opponents election campaigns. Heck, one can even donate and then write em a nice note telling them that persecuting innocents is the reason you did just that. ;)

Again, you guys are in my thoughts. If you need anything from the bay area, let me know.

Thank you for your support

JimD thank you so much.

Tarzan-i will come get you for my hearing 18th if it means you'll be there. I need people here that will not allow this to happen. 1:30 Fri 18th Emmet County Circuit court Petoskey. Game on.

i wish i could go it's over 4 hours away from me and thats one way are car would not make it and i can not sit that long

good luck

and try not to worry to much you have the Law of the people on your side

"The People's Law"

sounds like you need to hook up some recording device(s) inside and outside and have a few vcr's/dvr's,one hidden under the floor !not! where the first one is ya know the ninja hiding skills (maybe wireless)vcr's/dvr's to record every move the LEO makes in and out of your home.they "may" be out there more then you think!if this was me i would sleep with one eye open!

also you should think about relocating to a safer county for you and your fam's sake.sad as it may sound it may be your best bet.

this is very sad news,i wish you and yours the very best of luck!