Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Another Update : I just got off the phone from " Blueberry " :thumbsu:

I gave Joe his phone number , So that he can

hopefully help " Petoskeystoned420 " out ... :thumbsu:

I applogize for not being able to keep up ,

But i think my Mix Collie (dog) is Dieing

or is very Sick ?

Plus i had a Semi here dropping off a

pellet of Pro-Mix I ordered that i had to unload ...

Thanks Garfield & Blueberry for your Help ... :thumbsu:

Obviously a "minor" detail, but was there resistance from this/these ladies who were "manhandled"?? Who performed this, state police or county? (perhaps that was aforementioned and I missed it) Is "petoskeystoned" out on bond for the previous case?

I did read above that he is unable to get on the forums. Perhaps when he is able to log on and explain more, these questions will be irrelevant!

Who says you need a card to be legal? Not the law

This is a part I think people are confused on. The way I understand it, if you have your recommendation signed but have not registered for your card, you will still be arrested, but can use the A.D. as a defense. If you have your card in hand (or have paper app. + 21 days, etc.) and are following guidelines, our "law" is supposed to protect you. I think I had a hard time understanding the difference, but recently learned their can be a HUGE difference. (If my perceptions and interpetations from Mr. Blueberry are indeed correct anyhow?)

Edited by northerngal

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

no one has been busted for being completely legal?

Is camping on state land with no one, no where within miles of me, I have a state land camping permit posted. Im camping in a 26ft travel trailer, legaly, Im burning one sitting under my awning, and a cop walks up from behind my camper and smells my weed, busted, i have a card, my camper gets searched. my few grams of smoke gets taken, my .22 rifle loaded in a case in my closet gets taken. I get my gun back the next business day but not my smoke, they send it our for a lab test and when it comes back they isue a warrant for my arrest for simple possesion of thc. i get arrested again, now i have 2 nites in jail! for possesion of weed, I get out of it but still had to go as far as pleading not guilty and requsting a jury trial and waiting them out, thru all their plea offers, i would not take any pleas! I represented myself!

What did i do ilegal?

Peace

FTW

Jim

This is a part I think people are confused on. The way I understand it, if you have your recommendation signed but have not registered for your card, you will still be arrested, but can use the A.D. as a defense. If you have your card in hand (or have paper app. + 21 days, etc.) and are following guidelines, our "law" is supposed to protect you. I think I had a hard time understanding the difference, but recently learned their can be a HUGE difference. (If my perceptions and interpetations from Mr. Blueberry are indeed correct anyhow?)

your understanding of this is correct! you may or will get arrested but you have the a.d defense, every one has the a.d defense in my opinion! :goodjob:

If prosecutors and judges would spend more time investigating the situation instead of just signing search warrants the p,a's may actualy save the countys and citys some money for not having bogus trials!

Peace, wish leo and judges would read our law!

FTW

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

your understanding of this is correct! you may or will get arrested but you have the a.d defense, every one has the a.d defense in my opinion! :goodjob:

If prosecutors and judges would spend more time investigating the situation instead of just signing search warrants the p,a's may actualy save the countys and citys some money for not having bogus trials!

Peace, wish leo and judges would read our law!

FTW

Jim

Well said, guys.

Very, very well said.

Now, how much more "plain and simple" can it be?

Anyone that can't understand that, plain and simply, just doesn't want to.

FREE The TREE

SHARE The CURE

HARVEST The HEALING

Contact Us

Traverse City Main Office:

8513 M-72 West

Traverse City, MI 49684

Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday

Write us:

WPBN-WTOM TV 7&4

8513 M-72 West

Traverse City, MI 49684

Call us:

(231) 947-7770

(800) 968-7770

News FAX:

(231) 947-0354

http://www.upnorthlive.com/about/contact_us.aspx

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

Oh good!!

I noticed that you have been banned already.

Noticed at the same time I was clicking on the respond button.

FYI Most of the attorneys don't want to sue for money because it'll screw up the taxpayers.

Others are saying that people can't start suing until all criminal stuff is over.

Some potential defendants won't sue because they could still be arrested.

AND JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T FILE A LAWSUIT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE CRIMINALS.

Man .. you are so out of it.

You don't have to be registered to be a patient. There are both registered and unregistered patients/caregivers allowed by law and the Affirmative Defense. We want you always to be covered under the law(Section 4) and not have to depend on the AD. You are covered by the law 21 days after your delivery confirmation was signed by MDCH. Please watch the O'Keefe video.

Law Enforcement had better understand that putting their hands on patients is unacceptable. This was sexual assault and battery. Nothing these folks did made them deserving of getting their butts kicked and then being sexually molested. I am calling on every single lawyer in the state to investigate this incidence. If our system has broken down to the point that patients are treated in such a manner, then we are truly past help. Thanks, Bb

We want you always to be covered under the law(Section 4) well as i hear the judge and the PA's inn all the court days i have been too their is no section 4 the law only allows for the AD

that is not my opinion it is theirs

any word or updates on him i hope hes OK

Firebird:

What you have suggested is that the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act has never been successfully applied in a Michigan court.

There have been hundreds of people that have been protected by this law. Even thousands.

There are those that don't get arrested when they would have without ID cards and/or paperwork.

There are those cases where the PA decided not to pursue the case.

And there are those cases where the defendant has been found not guilty.

I'm guessing that for those that were saved from the abusive system there are at least ten persons that plead guilty to a greatly reduced crime.

Not that they were guilty .. for many it's simply the easy way out.

Innocent people accepting guilt.

And when these innocent people plead guilty, the greatly reduce the ability to sue.

Joe PLEASE call Rich and have him contact this reporter

This was his reply back to me:

Is it possible to have petoskeystoned420 get in touch with me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:34 PM

To: mschollett@upnorthlive.comSubject: Please cover this

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/27899-petoskeystoned420-raided-again/page__pid__258861__st__60#entry258861

Thanks my friend. We need to pack the house! Joe

I'm only fifty mile's from petoskey , is the court date Feb,1st ? I can make it to that day , but have an appointment at VA.clinic on 2nd. If we do this, or should I say when we do , pack that court . I will be going up 131 if some folks need a ride , let me know.

Everybody is OK brother. They are really shaken up. I am so disappointed and disgusted. What is this thing with athletic police beating up sick people and women. I know that this is not the norm. But it is never acceptable. They left his plants and equipment, but ripped him off for his personal medicine. All of you folks up north, please pack the courtroom the 1st through the 4th. He just wants to get a fair shake. If he has friends there, I know he will feel much safer. Thanks, Bb

am glad he and her are OK but if support is what he needs i hope he gets it i have been to 3 court case's this week and the first one tirx's case and i was the only one their the one today their was 6 people their and the one today was the most important one IMO the other was important i guess they all are lets all try and show up if we can for this Law to work we need to stand up for each other as best we can