Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Well, I really agree with you on moving to another County. The Mrs and I have considered Saginaw. :) lol yeah right. More like Oregon or Somewhere other than a state that is simply nothing more than a set up. Its becoming painfully true more often. As I fight not only to be a normal citizen, but a productive and meaningful one that has a voice, ideas, and resources in Emmet County, the more I worry about it being pointless. I have just purchased a 100 year old farm, pay my taxes, love my kids, chaparone dances, frequent the stores, support the Rotary, and grow medicine compassionately. I stay within our law. Period.

I don't want to move. I know I should. Or should I? My family homesteaded Emmet CO in the 1870's. The Narcotics Cop is from GR, he can just take HIS donkey home.. ;)

JimD thank you so much.

Tarzan-i will come get you for my hearing 18th if it means you'll be there. I need people here that will not allow this to happen. 1:30 Fri 18th Emmet County Circuit court Petoskey. Game on.

You are Talking February 18th , 2011 at the :

Emmet County Circuit Court Petoskey ...

I know the town very well ...

Petoskey Harbor House Saved my Life back in

April 9th ,1984 when i quit drinking ...

27 year this April ... :thumbsu:

I will God willingly be there w/ the $25 i promise

to help You and your Family ...

Hopefully i can bring a car-load w/ me to be there for Moral Support ?

Can anyone post the address for the court ?

Hopes this will help ...

Plus i think I 'll have a MUCH BIGGER

Suprise for Rich and his Family ........ :thumbsu:

I too will have a Car Load .... God Willingly

Emmet County Circuit Court

200 Division Street # 100

Petoskey, MI 49770-2465

Phone:(231) 348-1748

Here is Map ----> http://www.manta.com/cmap/mmq07rm/emmet-county-circuit-court

Hey folks..

This is a motion brought on by the prosecutor to diqualify me as a Caregiver and/or a patient, therefore forcing me to face a jury trial March 1st., unable to use the medical MMJ defense in ANY FORM. The Prosecution states thing in the motion referring to me selling MMJ on school property (I'm a 1000 feet of school), unsecure location, 2+ lbs of marijuana (paper bag of leaf), that I was not a qualified patient (docs rec 6/03, raided 6/17, and a cpl other things that nonetheless obviously and undoubtedly support my attempt at utilizing the AD defense. I am told by the lawyers that Circuit Court judge Johnson HATES marijuana, HATES growers, and most likely will find a reason to bind me over to face a trial not letting me use my cards as an umbrella defense like it was intended. If this judge does not dismiss this case tomorrow we as a whole may very well lose many rights currently at stake..

I hope to see you all individually tomorrow and thank you so much in advance! GAME ON!

Hey folks..

This is a motion brought on by the prosecutor to diqualify me as a Caregiver and/or a patient, therefore forcing me to face a jury trial March 1st., unable to use the medical MMJ defense in ANY FORM. The Prosecution states thing in the motion referring to me selling MMJ on school property (I'm a 1000 feet of school), unsecure location, 2+ lbs of marijuana (paper bag of leaf), that I was not a qualified patient (docs rec 6/03, raided 6/17, and a cpl other things that nonetheless obviously and undoubtedly support my attempt at utilizing the AD defense. I am told by the lawyers that Circuit Court judge Johnson HATES marijuana, HATES growers, and most likely will find a reason to bind me over to face a trial not letting me use my cards as an umbrella defense like it was intended. If this judge does not dismiss this case tomorrow we as a whole may very well lose many rights currently at stake..

I hope to see you all individually tomorrow and thank you so much in advance! GAME ON!

Thank you all in advance! PeanutButter, you were here the day after..I'm still greatfull. I pray everything goes good today, that you all travel safely.. If anyone needs to reach me or is in the area early, feel free to call me or email me petoskeystoned420@yahoo.com. I'd like to meet and thank as many of you as I can..

All my thanks,

Richard

Im coming folks.. this emmet county has to join the union.. Suseed or follow the rules emmet county.. Anywhoooooo... I wanted to remind everyone that we should prolly fill up and get our lunch in a neighboring county as emmet doesnt seem to want to follow the RULES!! LETS NOT SUPPORT THAT.. We will come up there.. but ur not getting my money..

look everyone save your seeds till 4/20 and then sow them EVERYWHERE in public etc...... keep doing it, and soon LEO will have a real "war" on their hands , gathering and burning.... and if EVERYONE in the USA did this they would be overwhelmed LMAO

What a Great 1st Post metal_tiger!

I been saying this like a tape recorded message for a long time on here now, most say they dont have seeds! get some! by a bag of crap that has seeds and spread em, I guess im lucky my ole lady is a lite weight and cant handle the good stuff, so i always get her some decent comm weed for her and I save all the seeds, and i have been planting them every where, Im talking every where, thier isnt a court house or park or library or any place I havent planted seeds in my area!

Peace

Free The Weed!

Jim

What a Great 1st Post metal_tiger!

I been saying this like a tape recorded message for a long time on here now, most say they dont have seeds! get some! by a bag of crap that has seeds and spread em, I guess im lucky my ole lady is a lite weight and cant handle the good stuff, so i always get her some decent comm weed for her and I save all the seeds, and i have been planting them every where, Im talking every where, thier isnt a court house or park or library or any place I havent planted seeds in my area!

Peace

Free The Weed!

Jim

I'm gonna spread all mine this spring too Jim, I love the courthouse idea. Hell I think I'll be real daring and hit the cop shops too. What the hell are they gonna do when it's growing all over the place, hell maybe we can turn um in to the feds for having a drug house too.......lmfao. You the man Jim, lets all get on board with this for the springtime and lets overgrow the goverment!!!!