Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Victory! The judge, based on recent appellate court desisions, upheld my rights to assert the affirmative defense at trial, and the prosecution ultimately withdrew the motion.

Thank you to Tarzan for the awesome lunch and treats! PeanutButter, it was a pleasure seeing you again! James, Annie, and the rest of you, so many thanks! We are friends now, contact me anytime for anything!

To the Little Traverse Compassion Club, thanks for nothing. Remember my membership # is 1? My 20 was first. Thanks, this is why there are no members.

Hey no problem, I think the cops was impressed by the support you had there, they were watching, and made comedic remarks , like Haha you all wasted time coming ,and we said no we did not, and well be back only with more Representatives of our community.... See ya on 03-01-2011.... now you celebrate your win :goodjob::goodjob:

Edited by wingnut

Victory! The judge, based on recent appellate court desisions, upheld my rights to assert the affirmative defense at trial, and the prosecution ultimately withdrew the motion.

Thank you to Tarzan for the awesome lunch and treats! PeanutButter, it was a pleasure seeing you again! James, Annie, and the rest of you, so many thanks! We are friends now, contact me anytime for anything!

To the Little Traverse Compassion Club, thanks for nothing. Remember my membership # is 1? My 20 was first. Thanks, this is why there are no members.

:goodjob: congratulations!!!

That's such great news I'm very happy for you and your family!!!

Trix

Guest MosCutty

Glad I could be there brother to help in the fight! Stay strong, I hope others can make it out to support, remember this could happen to any of us and we need to stand up for our Rights!

Edited by MosCutty

Thank you to Tarzan for the awesome lunch and treats!

Rich ... It was a Pleasure meeting you and the Wife Face to Face ...

It was Great to get a Hugg :bighug:

I just wanted you to know that others DO CARE ...

I was kinda Sadden that there was 'nt more people there to support you

We have a VERY IMPORTANT Club Members Meeting on March 1st , 2011

So "m not going to be able to make your next court date ,

But Please keep me posted ... Hang in there Budd....

Hope that you Enjoyed the Samples of Bubba Kush ?

If i can help any more , You have my Number ...

Huggs : Tarzan

Petoskystoned im sooooo happy that they were able to read simple sentences.. :-)

We are all keeping you and yours close in our thoughts.. We hope you more peaceful rest tonight.. :-)

GREAT to see you all there in support today folks. DrTarzan!! What can i say.. thanks again. Your compassion shines as example to us all. Peanutbutter.. You are a true warrior.. Thanks for all you do for our cause.Mos Cutty, Wingnut, Beartek Was an honor sitting with you all..

GREAT to see you all there in support today folks. DrTarzan!! What can i say.. thanks again. Your compassion shines as example to us all.

Yes It was a pleasure seeing you again Annie ...

Yesterday it was your Sister , Today it was You

Lots of Huggs ... :bighug:

It was Nice we All had a Lunch like a Big Happy Family ...

We did kinda take Control of the Restraunt ,

But I think we left the waitress VERY HAPPY she Waited on Us ...

I Guarantee it ....

See You Soon Again Annie

Yes It was a pleasure seeing you again Annie ...

Yesterday it was your Sister , Today it was You

Lots of Huggs ... :bighug:

It was Nice we All had a Lunch like a Big Happy Family ...

We did kinda take Control of the Restraunt ,

But I think we left the waitress VERY HAPPY she Waited on Us ...

I Guarantee it ....

See You Soon Again Annie

da baba was gooood :)

Now then .. that bottle that I handed to you was for your entire club.

FYI the retail on that is $175.00. Don't let it set around. Try it out on people that have a lot of pain.

God Bless .. pb

Petoskystoned told me a story about his sister yesterday.

I think it needs to be told.

She is now serving ninety days in jail. This is after losing her seven children. This is her crime:

A few months ago, there was a dying cancer patient in her area. This patient had attempted to get a doctors letter from his family doctor. While the doctor agreed that he may receive benefit from cannabis, the doctor was afraid to write a letter for the patient. Fearing what the local authorities might do.

The patient was to poor to afford to work with one of the cannabis clinics. In the end the patient died without being a licensed patient.

Jenny gave the dying patient two cookies laced with cannabis. Two cookies.

A month after, the local police raided the dying cancer patients home. They did the same thing they do almost every time. They told him he would lose his home and everything else of value he might have. Then there would be mountains of legal bills and a long jail sentence .. in this case until he was dead ..

All the patient had to do to avoid all that was to flip some names.

They tortured a dying cancer patient into providing names .. and Jennies name was provided as someone that was cooking with cannabis.

A couple of days later came the first raid on Rich and Jennies place. Jennies seven children were taken. .. for two cookies ..

The children had no idea that mom and uncle Rich were growing medical cannabis in the basement. The very first time they knew was when the police told them.

There was some fresh trim from a freshly harvested couple of plants that hadn't been disposed of. Most of which was still wet. And some cake. These items make up the majority of the weight the police claim they captured in this major raid of serious dangerous criminals ..

Because of two cookies handed to a dying cancer patient.

Fearing a return of the police, Rich and his sister moved out of town. Then the police came to their new home.

Holding an unsigned warrant, they broke down the door of their new home. Many of the officers involved in the second raid were also there for the first. They ran Jennies license plate number before conducting the raid. They knew exactly who was in the home at the time. Medical marijuana patients.

Rich deals with pain resulting from damage to his neck. I'm not sure what Jennies condition is. I'm sure it involves pain.

When the police smashed the door down on the second raid, Jenny tried to run away from the door. All she saw was the guns and the door exploding and feared for her life. Rich's girlfriend was taken and slammed toward the floor. There was a table in the way and her nose was broken. Rich was already on the floor by the time they got to him. So they just stood with one foot on the back of his neck.

All for two cookies given to a dying cancer patient ..

Both Rich's sister and girlfriend were strip searched. Perhaps the police thought they were growing plants under their cloths.

In the end, the police left with only a few roaches.

This is the nature of the police efforts in Emmit county. Torture of innocent people to prevent them from using cannabis for their medical conditions.

The fear in that county is thick. There are many supporters that live in that area. None will publicly show their support. Out of fear of what the police will do to them.

Jennie is now in the process of serving ninety days in Emmit county jail .. for two cookies. For an act of kindness toward a dying cancer patient.

This story needs to get out. The voters of Michigan need to understand what police are doing to the sick and dying up north.

Jennie was raided twice, lost her children, strip searched and was put in jail for an act of kindness toward a poor, dying cancer patient.

March 1 is coming .. we need to pack that courthouse and show them .. these kinds of actions by police are no longer welcome in Michigan.

Edited by peanutbutter

da baba was gooood :)

Now then .. that bottle that I handed to you was for your entire club.

FYI the retail on that is $175.00. Don't let it set around. Try it out on people that have a lot of pain.

God Bless .. pb

Thanks Peanutbutter ...

As Soon as i got home i started sharing it w/ Members that

i thought could use it and Appreciate it .... :thumbsu:

Plus i told them ALL where it came from ...

and if they want more and are trusted people ,

I will share your phone number w/ them if it's Ok w/ You ?

It was Nice seeing you again Peanutbutter ...

Thanks for being there ...

It Nice to see those that really do care ...

She is now serving ninety days in jail. This is after losing her seven children. This is her crime:

A few months ago, there was a dying cancer patient in her area. This patient had attempted to get a doctors letter from his family doctor. While the doctor agreed that he may receive benefit from cannabis, the doctor was afraid to write a letter for the patient. Fearing what the local authorities might do.

The patient was to poor to afford to work with one of the cannabis clinics. In the end the patient died without being a licensed patient.

A month after, the local police raided the dying cancer patients home. They did the same thing they do almost every time. They told him he would lose his home and everything else of value he might have. Then there would be mountains of legal bills and a long jail sentence .. in this case until he was dead ..

They tortured a dying cancer patient into providing names .. and Jennies name was provided as someone that was cooking with cannabis.

A couple of days later came the first raid on Rich and Jennies place. Jennies seven children were taken. .. for two cookies ..

The children had no idea that mom and uncle Rich were growing medical cannabis in the basement. The very first time they knew was when the police told them.

There was some fresh trim from a freshly harvested couple of plants that hadn't been disposed of. Most of which was still wet. And some cake. These items make up the majority of the weight the police claim they captured in this major raid of serious dangerous criminals ..

Fearing a return of the police, Rich and his sister moved out of town. Then the police came to their new home.

Holding an unsigned warrant, they broke down the door of their new home. Many of the officers involved in the second raid were also there for the first. They ran Jennies license plate number before conducting the raid. They knew exactly who was in the home at the time. Medical marijuana patients.

Rich deals with pain resulting from damage to his neck. I'm not sure what Jennies condition is. I'm sure it involves pain.

When the police smashed the door down on the second raid, Jenny tried to run away from the door. All she saw was the guns and the door exploding and feared for her life. Rich's girlfriend was taken and slammed toward the floor. There was a table in the way and her nose was broken. Rich was already on the floor by the time they got to him. So they just stood with one foot on the back of his neck.

Both Rich's sister and girlfriend were strip searched. Perhaps the police thought they were growing plants under their cloths.

This is the nature of the police efforts in Emmit county. Torture of innocent people to prevent them from using cannabis for their medical conditions.

The fear in that county is thick. There are many supporters that live in that area. None will publicly show their support. Out of fear of what the police will do to them.

Jennie is now in the process of serving ninety days in Emmit county jail .. for two cookies. For an act of kindness toward a dying cancer patient.

This story needs to get out. The voters of Michigan need to understand what police are doing to the sick and dying up north.

Jennie was raided twice, lost her children, strip searched and was put in jail for an act of kindness toward a poor, dying cancer patient.

March 1 is coming .. we need to pack that courthouse and show them .. these kinds of actions by police are no longer welcome in Michigan.

Thanks for the story PB. I will see u in Petosky March 1st. thanks for all u do. peace,love and light

That story is the reason we all need to show up in Petoskey. How can the cops do something like this and get away with it , I'm mad as hell, and I just stared right back at the cops in the court room, if only they could read what I was thinking I would be in jail too. I have family that are retirees from LEO, and I never would have heard any thing like this going on.

I ( like most of us) grew up knowing and believing that LEO was here to (PROTECT US AND SERVE US) not the way it is now days...:growl:

Edited by wingnut

this is un by god believable...

who in the heck would convict someone and sentence them to 90 dam days because of 2 cookies.

the fact is that she has an assumable defense by helping the cancer pt. this is just a sick waste of time and money.

did she cop a plea? or was she full on convicted?

Great News, congratulations petoskeystoned on something that should never have happened!!!!

Peanutbutter Is 100% correct about this folks.. THE FEAR IS THICK in Emmet county.. All who can must come to the trial on May 1st so we can spare the locals some more of this ABUSE!!

WingNut is also correct on this too.. The police stared at us and were snickering between each other and basically facing us off.. Then as tarzan has stated they told us we came up here for nothing.. NOTHING?? they hope ppl will see it that way.. We didnt..

In my opinion the case is open and shut.. Cake weight is their case.. So this is slightly important if you use medibles.. We need to support this because the local ppl are terrified to let the popo see thier faces. (No disrespect i would be too) THE LEO ARE USING THIS TO TERRIFY PT/CG INTO PISSPANTS SUBMISSION..

So i was thinking.. Probably alot of the ppl in that area are forced to travel to other places like traverse city and cadillac. SO Traverse City and cadillac.. could you please come out and support this case??

Change any statement involving transfer to the Police allege. Add a little about the law protecting patients. And add a conclusion, such as the will of the people is being circumvented. And this would be a great editorial for the local papers.

You guys are so awesome! PB's recollection is very close ;). I don't remember exactly, but the video PB did June 17th of jen and I is in here somewhere..

Jennifer took two cookies to Mr. McCarthy on a goodwill mission to teach him about medibles, oils, etc.,and to show him the method in which to become certified, and to show Mr. McCarthy that MMJ use is no longer just to "get high", but can perhaps lessen the need for Suboxin and such with proper use. Jen and her then bf the Snitch of the Year award winner KENDALL TINCOME, 40 of Petoskey...whom took Jennifer to the McCarthy's home to see if she could help, and to unknowingly to jen sell him a bag of meds,(which he admitted to the delivery of) explained that her bro was her caregiver, and if he ever needed anything to call, we just live a cpl blocks over. (I know..I know..)

June 11th Mr. McCarthy was raided, suspected of having stolen weapons. He did.

The leo's cornered him and he said he got the 8th of weed from Ken and a "girl named Jen", and that she and her brother were patients with a grow-house in the neighborhood but didn't know where for sure.

Leo found us a week later when my dog punctured my nephews palm accidentally. (3 year old feeding potato chips!) and we took him to emergency just to document it. ( oh its documented now, eh?)

Ultimately, Mr. McCarthy snitched out Jenny's bf for the weed, and he snitched on Jen for the cookie.

Mr. McCarthy died of Liver failure during Jen's trial, so the police chief read his testimony.

So, I guess we've lost our dignity, house money, family, and freedom.

For a cookie.

I would love to say more, but that is where Jen's story ends, and mine starts.

But I will say that ALL of the weight in my trial is leaf, butter, or cake. NO traditionally usable MMJ, no scales, no baggies, no accusations of selling...

Jennifer and I are both well qualified. Jen's business is hers, but I will say that Scoliosis is just 1 of hers.. I have a rare blood disease (152 know cases worldwide) that causes chronic pain occasionally as well as high and low blood pressure..etc. Then there is the rhumatoid, the Fibromyalgia, the 2 cases of spinal meningitis..

Oh I have a chronic pain in the arse named LEO..

Jen is serving 9 months in jail. 30 in jail, 90 on tether, and 5 months held over her head in case she ever makes cookies I guess. I'm working on a way to convince judge Johnson to let her medicate on probation, and find her a job. Of course working for me won't work lol..

But she is ok, we are appealing, (remember the warrant wasn't even signed) and she gets a letter everyday.

Hey! EVERYONE write Jen a note! FLOOD the jail! PLEASE she will cherish EVERY ONE!

Jennifer Meyer

450 Bay St.

Petoskey, MI

:)

Prayers to you and Jennie, she does not belong in any jail. PB and petoskeystoned's posts need to be on the front page of every paper in our state, people that are not in the community have no idea of how the sick and disabled that are medicating with an alternative to RX narcotics are being treated.

Hey! EVERYONE write Jen a note! FLOOD the jail! PLEASE she will cherish EVERY ONE!

Jennifer Meyer

450 Bay St.

Petoskey, MI

:)

Rich ... Thats All that has to be addressed on the letter

and she will get the Letter ?

If So i will share this w/ our Compassion Club and

see if we can get others to write her .... :thumbsu:

Great Ideal Rich ... I KNOW the Importance of receiving

Letters in Jail ... Sometimes thats the only thing

that gave me Hope ....

Maybe i can send her a little extra Cash to buy

more Stamps so she can reply back to everyone .....

Do they accept personal checks or do they have to be Money Orders ?

and How much longer will she be there ?

One element, in this story, I need to express more.

How Jenny lost her children.

Her ex-husband had filed for custody of the children in the next county over.

The day of the first raid, the ex asked for an emergency order from THAT friend of the court. The request was granted.

The friend of the court ordered that the children had to be removed because they were in grave danger. Jenny was only to be allowed supervised visits.

In the request for the emergency order, the only danger presented by the attorney for the ex, was that the children were being exposed to police action.

The police were the danger the children needed to be protected from.

I was at their home the day CPS filed their report. They (CPS) had been called the day of the raid. When the agent came to their home, I accidentally recorded the conversation.

The CPS inspector could find no fault in the home. The children were well kept, fed, attending school. The home was clean as were the children.

The inspector concluded there was zero danger to the children in the home.

That came to late .. the children had been gone for a month, at that time.

They were removed from their home by force to protect them from the police.