Clone Only Strains From Cali...

motownbass

I just recieved a west coast diesel, and a strawberry diesel clone(s) from California. I can not find hardly any info on "clone only" strains from the dispensariies in California. And I could not find out about these strains in particular. Has anyone ever heard of these? They are very small right now, trying to bear roots.

I just recieved a west coast diesel, and a strawberry diesel clone(s) from California. I can not find hardly any info on "clone only" strains from the dispensariies in California. And I could not find out about these strains in particular. Has anyone ever heard of these? They are very small right now, trying to bear roots.

Strawberry diesel is a reservoir strain aka rezdog.

Look up "Headband" I'm pretty sure I have ran across the west coast diesel in my research of that one.

Search the strawberry diesel over at ic mag...there is a good thread on the strawberry.

Post some pics of the clones I can compare them to my ECSD, strawberry diesel, purple diesel or nycd if you want.

Diesel strains are my favored meds!

West coast Deisel??? Could be anything. The Strawberry D was done by Rez. Good plants yield very well ,tasty and stony.

Could be "West Coast Dog"....?????

Oh.My.God. I haven't heard "West Coast Dog" in ages. I would love to get my hands on that fine specimen of cannabis again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived