M.a.c.c. And Cannabis Patients United More Active Than Mmma?

Guest finallyfree09

thanks pimper /

caveat you are coming across as agro, not like in agronomy. don't start that 'leader' demonizing crap w me. Unless I Am Your Leader, then nobody is mine. Let's start to begin to explore new ideas hey...

Have you said those same things over at jojo the clown's site? No. And you don't plan to. And don't talk to me about "exploring new ideas." You have some nerve coming here and lecturing me yet you let your leader say the most venomous things. Go check your leader if you want to fix things. That, or take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple, they like to get a response. Plus only talking to four people over there probably gets boring.

Look we have exposed every single Lie the clown has told, we back it up, if you choose to bury your head in the sand and pretend you didn't see it that is on you. Savvy?

I was just reflecting this morning on the fact that Joe is a narc. Seriously. How many people has he claimed he turned in to authorities? At least three or four.

How many people has he threatened with court or being sued? I don't even know anymore there have been so many.

The guy is a little scheming, conniving narc by his own admission. Why anyone would trust him or want to be around him is beyond me. How do you know he isn't going to turn you in to LEO when you tinkle him off like he says he's done to everyone else he got mad at?

Very well said

Who left the back door open? I have my thoughts on this. probably her old buddy who helped her gang up on me!

Let me ask you restless, have you ONCE told your leader to stop publicly disparaging members here? Tell me how you justify letting his venomous posts stand and you still have the nerve to come here and accuse others of behaving badly. Simple questions. Can you handle it?

attn seeker, 2 Faced, um let me see, whinner, wonder if she would let me send her some cheese for that whine!

yup they are getting bored over there! just like I got bored on a site made for me, it gets old talking to your self in the forums, but I do have a few realy good friends that still go there and chat!

peace and wow Im strapping on my boots, it is getting deep in here!

Jim

Since everyone likes jumping back on the bandwagon with the disparaging names, I'll throw you hyenas a morsel. Nobody at this site has done anything to properly answer allegations about improper handling of funds. That has NEVER BEEN BACKED UP, not once. On day one, without the help of anyone, I suggested that an independent financial audit take place.

Keep sweeping that under the rug, while occasionally chastising members wether they have contributed more donations to the site here... ??? Pull your facts together and lay "that lie" (?) to rest, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I do take it personally if you try to throw me into a group to ostracize and demonize. You may not like it, but i'm an independent agent and have every right to be here without getting the bulling. Can you ppl be kind here? Sorry I can't fix some guy for all your benefit, it's just not my job.

That isn't how it works. You think you can just accuse someone of mishandling money and then they ought make their books public? Uhhh, no. Show me some evidence of mishandling then I'll jump on the jojo bandwagon with you. Until then it's an accusation. Anyone can make an unsupported accusation. In this case the clown making the accusation HIMSELF, on many an occassion, told the members here that the MMMA was making NO money and that Komorn had to support it with his own personal funds. So now he wants to backpedal? Obviously he is lying. He's therefore lost credibility.

Again, you cannot just expect that because some make a bare accusation that an organization will thrust its books out for public inspection. There are myriad reasons why. Both legal and practical. So drop the "mishandling of funds" nonsense until you have some evidence. This gets old fast.

But how about this--you ask jojo the clown to open his books on his dispensary to the public. Once he does that maybe he'll have some ground to stand on. OR have him show some evidence that funds were mishandled here. He cannot and you know that. Why do you think there has been no FBI or IRS probe? He took his so-called evidence to the feds. What became of that?????

Guess they are tired of hearing themselves agree with each other.

I mean really, one of the top 5 posters over there is a bot. At least the latest variation on MMJ seasoned roasted chicken has some interest to the casual reader.

Dr. Bob