What "greenbridgesmi.org" Is All About – Change

bigzee

I thought you were going to be something new at first, but from the preview images on your site it seems like all you offer so far is a MMMA clone with intrusive data collection.

Please tell us what you will be offering besides and internet forum with classifieds and premium membership?

Not to answer for the OP, but this is an answer he gave someone previously....

4. Ya know I haven't been asked this question yet, so good one. Other than our opinion that any formal sort of compassion club wont exist for much longer, and in the case that this was to happen we hope to fill a gap that many patients may experience. Although you and I may have pretty quick access to anything we medically need, there are others out there that are not so lucky. Also we do have members of our community that are debilitated to the point the either can't or don't want to leave their house. In this case we would definitely be able to assist the patient in the finding and delivery of the meds they desire. Lastly I guess convenience, why leave home when we can come to you.

Perhaps I misinterpeted things, but it sounds to me like they are going to be connecting patients with meds and delivering them??? Like I said though that was an interpetation on my part from answers given. I truly don't understand what the difference is from MMMA and this site is though. Truly we have the same services here, without a paid, tiered membership. BUT again that is my perception with only limited answers?

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Bigzee....till the powers that be decide if they actually back you I request you remove the screen shot of our logo noting us as a supporter (that isn't our ad, and we gave no such permissions). No one has backed your site just because we back your right to discuss your site openly on these forums.

Thank you

Obviously these questions may not get honest answers. But they are questions and issues that I wonder about.

Is one or more of your "founders" a "regular poster" on the MMMA? (not asking for names)

First of all northerngal, why is it obvious that these question may not get honest answers? Let me start by saying that I am a veteran of the United States Military and integrity is something that I hold very close to my heart. I am one person who feels that if you try to push anything and there is a negative aspect behind it most will see through it quickly. Nope none of the founders of our site have ever been a regular poster on here.

If we are giving you our information to register with your site, are you in turn providing us with the founders information as well?

Sure, and this goes to anyone on here. If you would like to personally speak with me, my name is Shawn, shoot me an email at bigzee@Spam Site, leave me with your phone number and I would be more than happy to call you and speak with you. The ONLY reason I wont give out my number is for the fact that we don't have business lines established yet and on top of this site I also work a professional 9 to 5 and the last thing I need is for my phone to be blowing up all day, I would hope this is understandable. So seriously email me with your name and number and I'd be happy to call and discuss this with you personally.

I know when my husband is assisted in obtaining mmj, he always requires to see the PT/Caregivers card and identification. Is this going to be possible?

I don;t really understand this question but I'll try to give it the best shot I can. I believe your question is the reason why we are asking for the information we are asking for. We are facilitating a delivery service of medication, so we would be insane and stupid to do this without making absolute certain that the person having the meds delivered is the person the is authorized to have them. Upon delivery our personnel show identification that they are with the Green bridges network and will again verify that you are who you are before you even physically see any meds.

Perhaps we are of a "different breed", but we like to be able to speak to someone before obtaining meds, learn what they "stand for" to the best of our ability. Yes, they are providing us with a service, but there are MANY out here that can provide similar services for similar reimbursement. I prefer to support those that support similar ideals, goals, aspirations and compassion levels.

Completely understandable, please refer to my answer form above and get in contact with me.

I honestly haven't read all the info available, just what has been posted here both times. I believe I may have heard tidbits of information about this recently from someone "invested in the project", but can't be factual on that as no name to the project was given. I thought some aspects sounded good, but the person speaking had many hidden agenda's. (although they weren't so hidden in the conversation) Is this a project that has been in the works for some time?

I wish you the best in your endeavors despite your responses to my questions.

Well I encourage you to read all the information we have available and even talk to me personally then make your mind up, if at that point in time you aren't feeling what we are doing then that's cool. But at least you researched it first, without shooting it down with no basis for that. I can guarantee that it wasn't one of my guys you spoke with, as I'm sure we are not the only group with an idea like this. This project has been in conception for a little while now, maybe 6 months or so, but it wasn't until a couple months ago that we established a framework and plan for this venture.

Thank you for the well wishing.

Bigzee....till the powers that be decide if they actually back you I request you remove the screen shot of our logo noting us as a supporter (that isn't our ad, and we gave no such permissions). No one has backed your site just because we back your right to discuss your site openly on these forums.

Thank you

Not a problem Garfield. Even though the reception hasn't been all positive I respect the fact that you are allowing us on here and just kind of wanted to return that, but your request is now being taken care of. Hopefully this can change in the near future.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Not a problem Garfield. Even though the reception hasn't been all positive I respect the fact that you are allowing us on here and just kind of wanted to return that, but your request is now being taken care of. Hopefully this can change in the near future.

Big, if they give the OK I'll give you a transparent master so you don't have the background, and thank you for removing it.

Best

Archived