Flush Before Reveg?

ScrogBubbles

I have this amazing pineapple express pheno that I want to try to reveg. Should I still do a normal flush when I reveg? Should I do a shorter flush to prevent killing the plant? I am running DWC if that matters. Thanks for any info.

With DWC you can do a full flush before going to veg nutes.

who here has revegged

I, and many have. It can be done.

Not always easy. Takes time and care. Personally, I wouldn't do it unless in a pinch.

Most of us make mothers. No need for reveging. The stress of taking a flower back to vegetation can cause many problems, let alone hermies.

It's something you do when you have the time to. And the interest.

• 2 weeks later...

The old books will tell you to give a big dose of N to get a reveg off to a good start. I have done it in the past but don't like to. you can get the plant to grow again but it will have lost it's vigor and never truly returns to veg growth, although I have seen decent results after putting clones from a regrow out doors for a full season do pretty well. it will put out pistols at every node and have stretchy lanky growth, the only up side i can see is they go into flower quickly.

I have a plant that has been revegged and just put to flower a couple of days ago. Was not done on purpose, top half of plant was chopped for harvest and the rest was left in very dark, cold basement (thermostat was on 50 for 8 days)while I was on vacation, when I returned plant was still very healthy and had new growth, I watered with nutes and put the lights back on, right now it is the healthiest bushy plant ever, it looks like it is going to produce about 5 times the amount that top half did.

• 1 month later...

If I'm short on plant numbers I reveg and it's a way to get 2 or even 3 good to great harvests quick. (Depends on strain). Currently I grow in soil they say once you go hydro you will never go back--BS--my stress level fell by 90% and my pleasure rose when back to soil. I flush with RO water and hydrogen peroxide, then cut off the best 2/3 of bud and leave the scrawnies attached. Turn lights to 24 until plant is fuller and bigger than when first flowered, veg about 5 weeks (I super crop only) so that it's somewhere in the area of 6' tall and 5' wide. If you hate manicuring revegging isn't for you--it takes twice as long to harvest, until the last one and intentionally killing the plant.

If I'm short on plant numbers I reveg and it's a way to get 2 or even 3 good to great harvests quick. (Depends on strain). Currently I grow in soil they say once you go hydro you will never go back--BS--my stress level fell by 90% and my pleasure rose when back to soil. I flush with RO water and hydrogen peroxide, then cut off the best 2/3 of bud and leave the scrawnies attached. Turn lights to 24 until plant is fuller and bigger than when first flowered, veg about 5 weeks (I super crop only) so that it's somewhere in the area of 6' tall and 5' wide. If you hate manicuring re-vegging isn't for you--it takes twice as long to harvest, until the last one and intentionally killing the plant.

i have done what you speck of and my plants went the same size as yours were but i did it to take some clones of i did it long ago i revegged and took clones then put back to 12-12 i will never do that again

the clones turned out OK but the plants were not that good at all a wast of time so now it i ever have to do it again i will take the clones and trow away the plants next time

It will work fine and it is eaiser to do in hydro. The clones will be the same as the mother. I am doing 2 now, because I missed cloning them when I got them from the grower. Flush like normal, than to veg nutes, but you must leave a couple nice buds this is where your growth will come from. I only do this to keep the strain.

Archived