Dr. Greenthumb's Chemo Iranian

doc has things moving and shaking up in the big maple leaf so i figured i give a few things a try. i have the arcata trainwreck in the perpetual journal that just hit flower and is looking well, and now it's time to start something fresh.

chemo iranian it is.

i love watching everyones journals on these strains, but all of docs stuff that i have seen on the site has been in soil/mix........... well you know me :)

let's make some hydro trees.

seeds have been paper towel germing for about 20 hours and will go into rockwool cubes and then into 5" netpots/hydroton/bubblebuckets.

T5 lights for a week or so and then 400w MH for veg and 1000w HPS for flower.

i will be running half them on the lucas and the other half on general organics.

pull up a chair, there will be tons of pics as usual :thumbsu:

hopefully they will hit rockwool later tonight.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got a pack of these Ive been saving for the summer, the doc said it was deadly deadly potent stuff and as we all know the doc doesnt lie or even stretch the truth about his gear. Ive grown his iranian chemdawg outdoors and for me, it was fantastic smoke with a really slow tolarence build up and if chemo is MORE potent ???? fug me that WOULD qualify as deadly deadly stuff..up there in the one hit wonder league for a casual smoker. Every pic i find of chemo ..the buds look fluffy, does anybody have any experience growing or smoking chemo in any form ? I was just going to plant 1 pack of these but now that the doc is sold out of his iranian g13 I have to buy more. It was kind of a bummer to see the doc sold out of those, i talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he told me there was no rush and not to worry..he had more then enough seeds so i didnt order them. Now I have to grow out the iranian chemo instead..this thread will be a HUGE help.

Note...The reason Im not growing the iranian chemdawg again because 10 foot tall pants arent very stealthy..sexy as hel but not stealthy lol.

Peace Lilman

Ive got a pack of these Ive been saving for the summer, the doc said it was deadly deadly potent stuff and as we all know the doc doesnt lie or even stretch the truth about his gear. Ive grown his iranian chemdawg outdoors and for me, it was fantastic smoke with a really slow tolarence build up and if chemo is MORE potent ???? fug me that WOULD qualify as deadly deadly stuff..up there in the one hit wonder league for a casual smoker. Every pic i find of chemo ..the buds look fluffy, does anybody have any experience growing or smoking chemo in any form ? I was just going to plant 1 pack of these but now that the doc is sold out of his iranian g13 I have to buy more. It was kind of a bummer to see the doc sold out of those, i talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he told me there was no rush and not to worry..he had more then enough seeds so i didnt order them. Now I have to grow out the iranian chemo instead..this thread will be a HUGE help.

Note...The reason Im not growing the iranian chemdawg again because 10 foot tall pants arent very stealthy..sexy as hel but not stealthy lol.

Peace Lilman

when did those iranian chemdawg finish outside and how was the yeild?

I have real high hopes for my OhZone girls which are Chemo crossed with OG Kush. I have heard some incredible things on it's potency. I'm about a week out from starting a multiple harvest on them, as I want it ALL to mature properly.

Good luck BG. Give them girls a TON of light and you are going to have some tree's in your buckets!!!

Peace Lilman

His G13 was just in the new hightimes, might have been why he sold out so fast. it's a nice picture.

when did those iranian chemdawg finish outside and how was the yeild?

Early to mid september..the yield wasnt great maybe 1/4 lb per plant. But the plant was stunning to look at, the bottom fan leaves were almost 2 feet across. The plant was covered in fist size gooey nuggets at the nodes..it ate a ton of ferts catching up though. I tried mostly organics with those plants..i blame my poor yield on that.

Peace Lilman

we have a 6th added to the family now

gallery_13801_60_34584.jpg

gallery_13801_60_39061.jpg

they are staying at about 80° and about 85% humidity under the dome.

i am watering them with 2ml of humboldt roots/gallon r.o. water and will continue to do so until there are roots popping out of the sides/bottom of the cubes.

then on to the buckets. ;)

Endless Sky is great indoors and will not disappoint in any aspect, just keep the PPM's low on her. If you go much over 750 PPM'S when feeding without building her tolerance up, you will burn her to the ground. Don't believe what you read in some books that say she loves a 1500 PPM or more nutrient schedule. Otherwise she is easy, very potent, and yields extremely well. I grew her for a few years until I lost my mother.

beautiful bish :)

and thanks porc!! +rep. thats exactly the kind of info i was looking for.

what did you have for flower time?? good finish in under 50 days?

If you look hard enough, you can find an early finishing pheno, but in my experience, most finish at about 60-65 days. The 36 hour initial dark period is VERY important with Endless Sky if you want her to finish early.

Archived