Dr. Greenthumb's Chemo Iranian

If you look hard enough, you can find an early finishing pheno, but in my experience, most finish at about 60-65 days. The 36 hour initial dark period is VERY important with Endless Sky if you want her to finish early.

I went through 2 packs of ES and had no luck with the early bloomer. I think u could take it down at 55 days and it would still be quite good..but for the full effect ride it out until u see a mix of amber and milky trichs. Its very potent but the buzz is pretty stale. Ive found the stone from the docs Iranian g13 works better for me...both are very large producers.

I use the 36 hours of dark and i feel it makes a difference as well..with all strains.

Peace Lilman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the 36 hours of dark and i feel it makes a difference as well..with all strains.

Peace Lilman

Right on lilman.

I also prefer the Iranian G13 over Endless Sky, but I get a little better pain relief from the Endless Sky. It must have something to do with the Niagra/Shiva in the ES genetics, as she already has Iranian and G13 in the mix. God I miss Grenadine!

i keep telling myself i dont need to start anymore beans right now, but i left the docs site open on the laptop the other day and the wifey read up on endless sky and of course she now feels like she needs it :)

-------------------------- pics from today:

gallery_13801_60_142447.jpg

gallery_13801_60_107410.jpg

should have roots out of the cubes in the next couple days and then it's on to buckets.

have a brand new 6-plant system all set up for them already :)

i keep telling myself i dont need to start anymore beans right now, but i left the docs site open on the laptop the other day and the wifey read up on endless sky and of course she now feels like she needs it :)

Looking good BG.

Have your wife read up on The Dope if she is interested in ES. It gives the best of bost strains in the cross. It's more potent than ES, yields more, and can have a fruity, berrylike, flavor and odor with some females. It is ES x Chumaluma, and took Doc seven or eight years to perfect.

I've seen a couple nice grow journals, and I can't wait to get in my stable.

Looking good BG.

Have your wife read up on The Dope if she is interested in ES. It gives the best of bost strains in the cross. It's more potent than ES, yields more, and can have a fruity, berrylike, flavor and odor with some females. It is ES x Chumaluma, and took Doc seven or eight years to perfect.

I've seen a couple nice grow journals, and I can't wait to get in my stable.

Everything u say is true but the yield is lower with the dope..Hobbs over on RIU has a great but wacky grow thread on the dope..well worth the read. If the strain is for your wife i suggest Iranian chemdawg...My woman loves the high and she says it makes her happy place tingle once the high has settled in lol.

Peace Lilman

Great work BG! They are getting a really nice start.

thank ya :thumbsu:

Finally found this, I thought you said you had a journal on these. Looking good! :dodgyrun:

glad to have ya on board sir. please keep your hands and feet inside the ride until we come to a complete stop. :)

-----------------------------------------

6 friends just hangin' out. 550ppm/400wMH/80°/83%RH

gallery_13801_60_178724.jpg

gallery_13801_60_110707.jpg

gallery_13801_60_13031.jpg

gallery_13801_60_69635.jpg

gallery_13801_60_20988.jpg

i have them in a space that just recently was pretty infested with mites...... and they are hanging with some clones that i have been treating as well.... so i wanted to get them treated asap for preventative measures.

so i treated them with mite-rid last night. i was a bit sketchy about doing a root application as opposed to a foliar application at such a young age.......... but i went ahead and bit the bullet.

i winced in fear as i turned the light back on this morn....... but for no reason.... all is well.

watered the hydroton in real good (which soaked the rockwool cubes) with mite-rid at 1oz/gal last night and turned the lights off for 8 hours.

everyone happy as a pig in poop this morning :thumbsu:

gallery_13801_60_42022.jpg

Archived