Dr. Greenthumb's Chemo Iranian

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moved them into a tent last night. about 5° warmer and 5-10% higher humidity. the 400w is probably a bit stronger in there too.

looking good this morning.

still not sure what the deal is for certain on the one though.

this is another one of those overlooked benefits to growing in bubbles. one out of the 6 plants isnt looking too good.

well i know i didnt have a dirty party cup..... i know my soil isnt too hot.... i know i didnt over/under water....... there are just a lot of "what-ifs" that i'd be asking myself if these were in 6 separate party cups or small pots with soil/mix.

BUT.... they have been side by side the entire time. same water, same ppm, same tote, same everything..... and if 5 are doing perfect and one isnt..... it leaves no doubt that its not something that i am doing..... it's just not a strong plant. it happens. but if i were growing these in soil i wouldnt have this amount of surety.

if she doesnt look better by this time next week i will probably whack her and replant. i have a feeling she will pull through though.

center plant left side again:

gallery_13801_60_178218.jpg

all the rest are looking super though and are really growing pretty rapid for such seedlings. shouldnt be long until we are full on vegging and packing inches a day :)

gallery_13801_60_108103.jpg

gallery_13801_60_65497.jpg

gallery_13801_60_132985.jpg

i have never ingested the chemo before, but went on a reading rampage last night and i think im in for a treat :)

You are in for a treat indeed. I harvested my OhZone's about a week ago and have finally gotten some good dry usable nugs. Now I need to quit sampling it so I can make a few coherent updates in my journals. :wacko:

Lookin good B.G. I am interested in this one, should be some potent meds.

thanks. im pretty interested too :thumbsu:

You are in for a treat indeed. I harvested my OhZone's about a week ago and have finally gotten some good dry usable nugs. Now I need to quit sampling it so I can make a few coherent updates in my journals. :wacko:

HAHAHAHA. i was wondering where ya been.

looking forward to the new pics!! i have been waiting!

Well, a good morning to you ladies!

Hello Lovelies!

Mornin'! :goodjob:

they said:

"good morning fellas" in that real sexy santa baby voice :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spread them out once again..... dumped what they were in and cranked them to 900ppm. dropped a 4ft 4lamp T5 on their heads.

gallery_13801_60_30144.jpg

gallery_13801_60_109465.jpg

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

thank ya sir :rolleyes:

these lil suckers have some serious density to them..... seriously serious density.

i might have to raise the sun for a few days and see if i can get some vertical growth :)

rock solid almost pencil stems already and only 1/2 foot tall ...... lil lumberjacks. 7 true nodes.

humm that looks like a genetic thing on that one leaf last picture called warping to me.. also they do look nice man will be cool to see how these run out for ya for sure man later on for sure. are ya talking the cal spots?

looking good B G. Nice little bushes

yeah i pushed it a little, and knew i was doing it while i was doing it..... but pushed on :)

haha...... no big deal.... just a couple leftover reminder spots on some leaves :)

i left them at half strength nutrients for a few days too long while they were under pretty intense light. they wanted to be moving a bit quicker than i was letting them :)

but i have okayed them for takeoff now and they have definitely cleared the tower. everything fixed and on the norm. about 1000ppm and just a couple/few inches under a 4ft 4lamp t5. they are doing wonderful and are very very happy now.

gallery_13801_60_156889.jpg

gallery_13801_60_106775.jpg

gallery_13801_60_107359.jpg

oh there ready for sure bro! rock on ! this is gonna be good for sure.

sure is :thumbsu:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

and for the newer growers that are peeking in that do not have the member name "kak" :), this is a perfect example of how too little is WAAAAAY better than too much.

a little light on the nutes? really, no huge deal. everything still moves forward. it just moves forward a bit slower than it could be moving. worse case scenario and you dont catch it soon enough, you may have some deficiency spots and a little lankiness in your stems........ still not really a "huge" deal. as shown above, get it right and they take right off like it never happened.

now if the situation would have been opposite and i gave them TOO MUCH too fast, there would have been a burn.... a flush period.... some stress... a revert to lighter nutes.... another flush...... and a delay while things get back in order....... coulda been a week or two for the entire process to work itself out and get back on track :thumbsu:

Archived