Dr. Greenthumb's Chemo Iranian

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure is :thumbsu:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

and for the newer growers that are peeking in that do not have the member name "kak" :), this is a perfect example of how too little is WAAAAAY better than too much.

a little light on the nutes? really, no huge deal. everything still moves forward. it just moves forward a bit slower than it could be moving. worse case scenario and you dont catch it soon enough, you may have some deficiency spots and a little lankiness in your stems........ still not really a "huge" deal. as shown above, get it right and they take right off like it never happened.

now if the situation would have been opposite and i gave them TOO MUCH too fast, there would have been a burn.... a flush period.... some stress... a revert to lighter nutes.... another flush...... and a delay while things get back in order....... coulda been a week or two for the entire process to work itself out and get back on track :thumbsu:

Right on bro! couldn't agree more your dead on!

nice...cant wait to try these myself,love the iranian....

welcome to the site!

welcome to the journal!

im sure you will enjoy it here :thumbsu:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

no stopping the madness now. it's veg time :goodjob: and they are serious about it.

gallery_13801_60_51043.jpg

gallery_13801_60_139518.jpg

gallery_13801_60_171619.jpg

thanks afi :thumbsu:

it's getting harder and harder to get all six ladies in one picture. oh my how they grow up so fast.

they don't really "need" a flush........ but they are starting to get a bit crowded and it's going to be time to go into buckets either today or tomorrow. i will go ahead and flush them for 24 hours before moving them to buckets. i think after that i will just give them a 4x4 tent all to themselves and let them do as they please for awhile.

gallery_13801_60_144758.jpg

gallery_13801_60_89933.jpg

gallery_13801_60_166191.jpg

gallery_13801_60_180639.jpg

gallery_13801_60_56334.jpg

i guess it's been right about a month....... from seed of course. not my normal looking "month old bushes from clone" for certain :)

they were a bit slow out of the gate, and then i did hold them back for a quick second........ but the journal tells all :)

i think page one starts at like feb 8th or something..... when they were in papertowels.

about a week from now things should be looking quite a bit more lush in there :goodjob::sword: :sword:

Thanx BG..... I have some for outside this year so we shall see. A 1-3 pound plant done before september...that would be a game changer up here. My season starts mid may and finishes the end of october but the hunters are all out after the end of sept so i need to be out by then.

Peace LM

Thanx BG..... I have some for outside this year so we shall see. A 1-3 pound plant done before september...that would be a game changer up here. My season starts mid may and finishes the end of october but the hunters are all out after the end of sept so i need to be out by then.

Peace LM

:thumbsu:

well good morning :)

yup, they are looking very very happy. definitely doing well in bubbles. very dense plants. top to bottom and side to side..... dense and thick.

i havent decided how long i want to veg them yet....... its about time to start thinking about that.

i have designated a 1k for these 6 for flower so im letting them go big and natural.

well good morning :)

yup, they are looking very very happy. definitely doing well in bubbles. very dense plants. top to bottom and side to side..... dense and thick.

i havent decided how long i want to veg them yet....... its about time to start thinking about that.

i have designated a 1k for these 6 for flower so im letting them go big and natural.

Nothing wrong with big and natural. :gym:

Archived