Dr. Greenthumb's Chemo Iranian

BG, man just beautiful looking kids and them roots are healthy!!! Awesome job and really enjoyed reading your journal while banging back a few bowl of Kaktastic Orange with some Purple Diesel. Man like the sound of these Dr Greenthumb's seeds, I'll have to look into some down the road, well I'm pulling up a chair to catch the rest of the ride. Good Karma!

Later

Day

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG, man just beautiful looking kids and them roots are healthy!!! Awesome job and really enjoyed reading your journal while banging back a few bowl of Kaktastic Orange with some Purple Diesel. Man like the sound of these Dr Greenthumb's seeds, I'll have to look into some down the road, well I'm pulling up a chair to catch the rest of the ride. Good Karma!

Later

Day

hahaa !!

howdy......... SO GLAD to have ya drop in. cop a squat. you always welcome.

actually...... just spoke with the doc..... traded some info.... crunched some numbers.... tightened up my suspenders.... grabbed my tool belt....

and decided to go "one pound for certain" with one of them :goodjob:

in the middle of building a unit for her right now :sword:

hahaa !!

howdy......... SO GLAD to have ya drop in. cop a squat. you always welcome.

actually...... just spoke with the doc..... traded some info.... crunched some numbers.... tightened up my suspenders.... grabbed my tool belt....

and decided to go "one pound for certain" with one of them :goodjob:

in the middle of building a unit for her right now :sword:

Nice.That I have to see. Hope you dont mind if I drop by once and a while. Promise I'll be quiet.

Im so glad your doing this, ive got one of these a week old. Im giving it a spot in my chemdawgxg13 grow. It will be helpful to know how the odd girl out will behave during flower..she looks like one heck of a plant. I love how those buckets work but i need to stick with promix...i need a buffer for my own stupidity.

Peace Lm

Nice.That I have to see. Hope you dont mind if I drop by once and a while. Promise I'll be quiet.

come by whenever you wish.... bring a friend or two. make all the noise you want. it's all good :thumbsu:

welcome aboard.

Im so glad your doing this, ive got one of these a week old. Im giving it a spot in my chemdawgxg13 grow. It will be helpful to know how the odd girl out will behave during flower..she looks like one heck of a plant. I love how those buckets work but i need to stick with promix...i need a buffer for my own stupidity.

Peace Lm

hahahahhaa.... well.... practice makes perfect :sword:

i just stole a plant from this journal an moved it here: http://michiganmedic...631#entry277631

this journal is going to finish big as well.... no doubt. i got plans :) pics tomorrow.

• 5 weeks later...

come by whenever you wish.... bring a friend or two. make all the noise you want. it's all good :thumbsu:

welcome aboard.

hahahahhaa.... well.... practice makes perfect :sword:

i just stole a plant from this journal an moved it here: http://michiganmedic...631#entry277631

this journal is going to finish big as well.... no doubt. i got plans :) pics tomorrow.

What happened to those pics :pic:

• 4 months later...

Archived