I Got Pulled Over And They Took My Truck And My Meds

big bud

THEY SAID ITS ILEAGAL TO BUY MARIJUANA IN MICHIGAN BUT THEY DID NOT CHARGE ME WITH ANYTHING YET IT TOOK LONGER FOR THEM TO DRIVE ME TO THE POLICE STATION THEY FINGER PRINTED ME AND MUG SHOT GAVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL TOMMORROW AT 8AM I HAD JUST DONATED FOR 4OZ IM ALOUD TO CARRY 12 1/2 THEY FOLLOWED ME OUT OF THE PARKING LOT AND THEN PULLED ME OVER NEED SOME ADVICE FROM A LAWYER

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THEY SAID ITS ILEAGAL TO BUY MARIJUANA IN MICHIGAN BUT THEY DID NOT CHARGE ME WITH ANYTHING YET IT TOOK LONGER FOR THEM TO DRIVE ME TO THE POLICE STATION THEY FINGER PRINTED ME AND MUG SHOT GAVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL TOMMORROW AT 8AM I HAD JUST DONATED FOR 4OZ IM ALOUD TO CARRY 12 1/2 THEY FOLLOWED ME OUT OF THE PARKING LOT AND THEN PULLED ME OVER NEED SOME ADVICE FROM A LAWYER

Am sorry for what happen to you

did you donate to Leo or some body you met?

i think you will get your truck back am not sure about the Meds they smoked it by now

what county was it inn?

redford the one cop said it smells so bad i can taste it they were nice but they were lost in my cards cause i handed them all 5cg 1p he said ill get the truck and posiably the meds but they are trained liars

redford the one cop said it smells so bad i can taste it they were nice but they were lost in my cards cause i handed them all 5cg 1p he said ill get the truck and posiably the meds but they are trained liars

This is the first time i have heard that they can take you finger prints and mug shoot with out arresting some one

Sorry for your troubles. If you had your cards you were legal. Apparently you conceded to a search ?

Its impossible for a Medical MJ Patient or Caregiver to buy it we Aquire it for our use Legaly and we compassionatley compensate our providers for their services.

thats what i told them

No..No..No they cannot start doing this sh1t we cannot allow this to get a foot hold. Dog dammit what the flower is the problem here. And they want to know why revolutions start. Keep spitting on my rights under our state law and the constitution.

Michigan could resemble the mid east in more ways than just the population.

W.LA.E.

Mod Edited

The ACLU was looking for a case like this. If they do not return your meds it may be worth calling them. Remember, never talk to the police without a lawyer. They will trick, twist, and manipulate everything you say. Always say you want your lawyer present for any questioning.

ok i was in a parking lot we were making the transfer they said they seen it happen i seen the cop pull in he drove by us then parked and waited for me to leave they had a dog there in no time thats why i told him i have medical marijuana and my card they took photo copys of all my cards which is privet i thought. i went threw the law and highlighted everything that applied to my situation ive done nothing wrong but be honest.

The ACLU was looking for a case like this. If they do not return your meds it may be worth calling them. Remember, never talk to the police without a lawyer. They will trick, twist, and manipulate everything you say. Always say you want your lawyer present for any questioning.

I WILL CALL THE ACLU TOMMOROWAND A LAWYER I TRIED MATT ABLE BUT I THINK THEY WERE CLOSED FOR THE DAY

ok i was in a parking lot we were making the transfer they said they seen it happen i seen the cop pull in he drove by us then parked and waited for me to leave they had a dog there in no time thats why i told him i have medical marijuana and my card they took photo copys of all my cards which is privet i thought. i went threw the law and highlighted everything that applied to my situation ive done nothing wrong but be honest.

do you think you were set up?

sounds like it to me

they must of been standing right next to you

very close, or knew what you were doing following you setup situation, cause they cant just say hey look hes selling bud? for all they know you could have been passing a piece of gum? sounds to me like they were propped up watching with binoculars or something...

Archived