I Got Pulled Over And They Took My Truck And My Meds

big bud

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

set up as they watched your house possibly knew that you were leaving and popped you when they saw the transfer

i went to a friends house and left from there. im on disability this is not right.i didnt do anything wrong now there going to mess up my life i my self will plant hundreds and thousands of plants outdoor i have nothing but time so they can waste thousands on swag plants.i now will forever hate the police they are crooked.

i went to a friends house and left from there. im on disability this is not right.i didn't do anything wrong now there going to mess up my life i my self will plant hundreds and thousands of plants outdoor i have nothing but time so they can waste thousands on swag plants.i now will forever hate the police they are crooked.

is your friend a grower? if so they may be watching him

i went to a friends house and left from there. im on disability this is not right.i didnt do anything wrong now there going to mess up my life i my self will plant hundreds and thousands of plants outdoor i have nothing but time so they can waste thousands on swag plants.i now will forever hate the police they are crooked.

There are several people in this same boat man, cops are crooked :notfair:

I'm so sorry man I can feel your pain the police have ruined my life to, I'm fighting with everything I have thats all you can do. Only thing I can say is get a great lawyer and don't say anything w/o one.. I can say that from first hand experience. #1 ACLU, if that doesn't pan out #2 Michael Komorn...

Don't stop fighting :sword:, keep your head up let your brain process what has just happened before you go and do anything that will damage you in the long run.

by a minute phone to... cause if you were setup who knows what they have... for real brother go home hug your family and get on the horn first thing in the AM, after they raided me they were in my house alone for over a hour.. I was so paranoid as to what they did in my house I didn't even talk in my own home I went outside if I wanted to talk, turned the radio up all loud.. this kinda thing will change your life man I am truly sorry for what you are going through.

few question though, what city/county, and were you cautious with what you threw away in your garbage? cause that is public property once it hits the curb... any friends get popped in the past? neighbors? these are all things that you should think of..

gimme a hug buddy :bighug:, just keep your head up and DON'T TALK TO LEO W/ A LAWYER!!!

No he doesn't have anything to do with mmj I was there for like 40 minutes. The other guy drove by and seen it happen he called later I've spoke with him he's has nothing to do with it. I think the parking lot was in a bad area where possibly illegal deals happen and I fed up by meeting there.and now I will pay

LEO does not sell small quantities. They only make large transactions. Sounds like dumb luck to me. They do watch for transactions. That guy they killed in Superior township was talking to a guy in his drive way. LEO seen him hand the other guy something. They may have been watching him, but still.

http://www.annarbor.com/news/crime/deputies-cleared-in-investigation-of-tasering-death-in-superior-township/

"The undercover officer, working for the Livingston and Washtenaw Narcotics Enforcement Team, was in an unmarked car when he saw the transactions outside the home on Heather Drive and requested assistance from uniformed deputies."

LEO does not sell small quantities. They only make large transactions. Sounds like dumb luck to me. They do watch for transactions. That guy they killed in Superior township was talking to a guy in his drive way. LEO seen him hand the other guy something. They may have been watching him, but still.

http://www.annarbor....erior-township/

"The undercover officer, working for the Livingston and Washtenaw Narcotics Enforcement Team, was in an unmarked car when he saw the transactions outside the home on Heather Drive and requested assistance from uniformed deputies."

LEO has and will make 25$ deals all day and bust you!

OK just a heads up! They took your truck right? They are coming to your grow just getting the warrant in line be ready! I am just looking out for you not trying to be a dick

I concur, just make sure you don't have anything out of place, you may say your 110% legal, but it comes down to the small details that will bite yuh in the arse..

Doctor note on your GR door, GR is LOCKED, clones are considered plants so keep that in mind as well, make sure your plants are labeled with PT' info, personally if it was me I would take pictures of your legal GR show the door with the note and have the lock on the door in the picture, take pics of your setup god forbid they come with a warrant for your home, just better to be prepared for what LEO is capable of...they are ruthless when it come to the MM law they HATE IT!!!!

Sorry my intentions aren't to scare you man, but you probably already are, If you are only allowed 12 plants MAKE SURE you only have 12...24,36, w/e your case may be.. just cross your T's is all....

Be safe,

Trix

make SURE your plant count is right and don't be over with your on hand either

ive been below on my count i dont have any they took what i was getting for my pateints now im a month away from having any thing then i have to cure it so im out my donations and my pateints i could careless about myself i needed to get some meds. im going to fight this all the way i am 100%legal i may be a bad typer but now ive got more passion about this then ever

Having worked in a Redford bar for a year i got to meet most of the Redford cops they all treated me very respectfully and never had any probloms with them either at the bar or as a resident.

The township supervisor so far as i was told by a hydro shop owner in Redford is pro medical cannabis and is encouraging shop owners to open marijuana store fronts.

i was in a parking lot

Please don't take this personally, but parking lots are where the gorillas are. The underground survives in parking lots and po po knows it.

As a patient or caregiver, you should always feel safe whenever an agreement is made. Parking lots are a great place to meet and talk, but when it comes to something important, you're never safe in them.

I wish you nothing but the best on your situation.

Peace

Cops like parking lot busts. I think it is safer for them than crashing into a house. I knew people(many years ago) that have been set up by cops in k-mart and mcDonalds parking lots. It might be that they are all fake. They can't take you home, cause they aren't legit. I'd be leery of parking lot deals.

The ACLU was looking for a case like this. If they do not return your meds it may be worth calling them. Remember, never talk to the police without a lawyer. They will trick, twist, and manipulate everything you say. Always say you want your lawyer present for any questioning.

you wont see your meds! call it a tax write off (oh we dont pay taxes on weed) and you most likely will have to put a bond on your truck to try and get it back!

I am truly sorry about your luck! I havent heard of any one getting meds back, they only got less than an 1/8 from me all 3 times, and i didnt get it back, when i asked they said they burned it! (darn I was gonna burn it)

Peace

FTW

Jim

Cop's just said to make the deals in the police station parking lot, for are safety ...if you all have your cards it'st A.O.K. and not to do any other place .Maybe if you called your local pig factory and told them you are two card holders and you wanted to be safe and do a deal in there parking lot ,I just wonder what they would say maybe we should try it and just see what they'll do .like the idea of the safety and all ,just think it's a crock of bunny muffin to make it seem like the deal in the parking lot was bad and that you should have went there instead of a parking lot .

4 ounces? Did you know a CG can't help another CG right? How can you transfer 4oz to a patient who is only allowed to carry 2.5oz? If you were helping another CG, its not covered in the MMMAct - its a 'qualifying patient may assist another qualifying patient..'.

1. Are you a patient yourself?

2. Did you transfer to another patient - and follow the MMMAct? 2.5 ounces?

Ditto on the other post - warning - your house may be raided next.

Call Matt Abel!!! before you contact them again!!!

-DN

Cop's just said to make the deals in the police station parking lot, for are safety ...if you all have your cards it'st A.O.K. and not to do any other place .Maybe if you called your local pig factory and told them you are two card holders and you wanted to be safe and do a deal in there parking lot ,I just wonder what they would say maybe we should try it and just see what they'll do .like the idea of the safety and all ,just think it's a crock of bunny muffin to make it seem like the deal in the parking lot was bad and that you should have went there instead of a parking lot .

Really - a police parking lot or the parking lot in front of Walmart. If police will allow it in their parking lot, then they have no reason to complain when you chose any other parking lot. I mean there is no legal premise for this - no one else is required to meet in a police parking lot to exchange kids, money, contracts right? You could meet your spouse for a legal child custody exchange anywhere thats public for both safety and accountability right?

How should it be done?

Obviously the police are worried about attention you might attract -

1. don't look suspicious. Cops get called to parking lots because someone was loitering, driving around, generally operating like a dick - could be robbery or rape suspect right?

2. keep it simple - no you can't really open the bag and examine your buds. Cops don't like this again - they get called out - could be illegal? Got to put their donuts down and go find out right? If you don't trust the person you are transfering to, the parking lot was not the ideal first place to meet. Cops also worry that if crooks see this transaction - they will come up and rob both of youse. More paperwork for the cop, less donut time.

3. People meet everywhere in public, everyday. Just blend in with society, don't act like the drug deals you might have seen on the movies or TV. You could very well meet someone over coffee at tim horton's and just hand them a nice shopping bag or box.

Its not the transfers, but it is how you do it. P2P.

(d) There shall be a presumption that a qualifying patient or primary caregiver is engaged in the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act if the qualifying patient or primary caregiver:

(1) is in possession of a registry identification card; and

(2) is in possession of an amount of marihuana that does not exceed the amount allowed under this act. The presumption may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition, in accordance with this act.

http://legislature.mi.gov/doc.aspx?mcl-333-26424

(e) "Medical use" means the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition.

http://legislature.mi.gov/doc.aspx?mcl-333-26423

I am not your enemy, but your fellow warrior - you need legal help at this time, get a drug lawyer now.

-DN

I am sorry people, I hate to see anyone get "busted", but we have to use some common sense here!! We may be within our legal rights, but we don't need our business broadcasted in every parking lot within the city. As patients and CG's we do not have to make "deals" in parking lots like common drug dealers. I understand you believed you were operating within the law, but a parking lot, passing 4 ozs through doors/windows, thats just asking for "trouble". I don't mean to sound rude but the law did not waive our right to common sense. We are proud of our law, but we don't need to "flaunt" our behavior. Please people use some common sense!!!!

I hate reading that someone had their truck impounded, meds confiscated and the possible hassle of the court process BUT c'mon use your noodle!!!

Please keep us updated on the "proceedings". Good luck!!

Archived