I Got Pulled Over And They Took My Truck And My Meds

big bud

[quote name='Danielshemp'

False statement or opinion? Sort of like "PB's oil cures" - is it false because you don't agree?

If you don't like my opinion, state yours, and stop quoting my post out of context please - I have better things to do then get into an argument because someone does not like me personally.

-DN

The Digital Nomad clearly stated that caregiver to caregiver transfers are illegal. How could this be taken out of context or mistaken as opinion? Me thinks he is a bit thin skinned.

if cg2cg is illegal then p2p is also illegal. Both are in grey area :mellow:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if cg2cg is illegal then p2p is also illegal. Both are in Grey area :mellow:

it's all illegal as far as they(PA) say i here inn court all the time Marihuana is illegal it only allows for the AD is what i here

if ant one has a case right now they wont find Medical Marihuana on their paper work only Marihuana charge

Bud,

One thing I can say is since I have attended a few meetings, seems like EVERY case is different no matter how similar they actually are.

The outcome comes down to 1) The lawyer, 2)The Judge, 3)Faith.

Trix

Edit:1,2,3 in no direct order that is..

You forgot to add LUCK..!

if cg2cg is illegal then p2p is also illegal. Both are in grey area :mellow:

Not "gray" at all.

"transfer", "delivery" and "acquire" are ALL specifically listed as being proper, AND LEGAL "medical use."

It's only a "gray area" if you have never read the law.

I don't have to defend my oil. It does that all by itself.

I DO defend this law. When someone says "it is illegal" I demand the chapter and verse. Most of the time on this board when someone says that, they can't quote where the mmj law says so. BECAUSE IT AIN'T THERE.

I defend the law and I don't care who stated the error. It isn't a bug I have about persons ..

BUT I HAVE A HARD CORE BUG ABOUT OUR LAW.

Same here Bud, even better to watch him in court vs hearing about it...

I spoke w/ him this morning regarding my case, no date yet but it will be soon. should be a good court case to attend hopefully you will here dismissed or at the least get to hear him make the cops squirm on the stand..it will be at the warren district court this time. He got it dropped out of circuit court to be heard in district..

Trix

No charge yet praying they drop it.

I hope they can wait I have to go back into rainbow rehabilitation to get my Meds regulated I can't seem to stay on them without help this is why I got my card so I could try not to take 15 pills aday I had a tramatic brain injury in 2005 my docters sending me back into the center for three months.I'm worried they will issue a warrent while I'm going back to the phyc ward. Anyone no what would happen if they do that

I hope they can wait I have to go back into rainbow rehabilitation to get my Meds regulated I can't seem to stay on them without help this is why I got my card so I could try not to take 15 pills aday I had a tramatic brain injury in 2005 my docters sending me back into the center for three months.I'm worried they will issue a warrent while I'm going back to the phyc ward. Anyone no what would happen if they do that

Hopefully they will support you in court and your lawyer could recommend you stay in their custody as part of bond thus helping you get to court and do what is necessary from there . Since you were on the purchasing end, a patient and had proper paperwork I don't understand the problem unless the amount and having to use the AD for yourself only not involving your patients . Thats for your lawyer to advise you on . I sure would like to know if Rainbow will support MM use in program but I have a feeling the answer like every other TBI program in the State is NO . Represent our community well at Rainbow . I feel for you and what will happen to the patients you signed up . Try not to worry be truthful and honest with your patients if you can no longer grow for a time . This is where rapid administration of State cards becomes so important . I dont know much about rainbow and if they help with transporation . Eisenhower Center does allot in that regard to help patients at times . Its no bowl of cherries being in these institutions it is what it is but I hope they help you feel better and get clear of all this .

Just don't tell anyone that your going there its protected info the police cannot access patient records or can they get your admission records its all federally protected information.

Im not planning on letting them know I allready have talked to my pateints they all understand. I've got some issues to deal with. I allready shut down my grow well my soon to be exwife took all of it I had to call the police to get all my belongings out of the house I pay for she's been planning it for awhile she got a lawyer month ago we were going to do a 50/50 deal on the stuff but she took it all. I was only able to get my equipment I'm selling most of it I don't see growing a long time in my future. I love doing it but its break time.Time to regroup

stuff like this makes me not want to get my card at all

And its precisely why law enforcements doing it to discourage others from becoming legal then when they find a roach in your ashtray then can legally rob you of your life and everything youve worked for your entire life .

Its good for their buisness.

Try to have some hope for a better day here, it's the only planet we have right now.11111111111111111111111111111111111.jpgWe can change the world and make it a better place.betterworld.jpgBut it will take courage and hope and faith. Sometimes I have some extra to give, next time it is your turn.helping_hands.gifAnd we will get through it together!helpinghands.gif

well when the cops can do things that are unlawful and get away with it wile prsocuteing lawful members of the population where is the hope?

where is the justice?

where is the fairness?

why bother?

i dont want to live on this planet any more

Beleive me I hear u

Oy Big Bud! I grew up in Redford from 9 months old to 23 yrs old and some LEO, not all, are crooked like in any other town. At least, you were not caught by the Livonia police.

A common running joke in my high school, RU High School (Redford Union High School) was that they will rip apart your car but will buy you a beer at the Green Frog (on Telegraph) before toking down in the alley.

I wish you luck Big Bud.

Archived