Got Bubba?

porcupine

I harvested my Bubba Kush (Katsu Cut) girls Friday night at 68 days into their flowering cycle. My mother was purchased, grown out, and selected, from Greenthumb Seeds original release of this strains seeds five or so years back.

I thought I would share some photo's so everyone here could have a peek at how they turned out.

When manicuring, the smell was so deliciously thick that my eye's were watering from the concentration of the terpene's (seriously!). I'll post some pictures of the cured medicine when it is ready.

It was a good weekend in the Porcupine household indeed!!!

gallery_6229_119_982482.jpg

gallery_6229_119_445265.jpg

gallery_6229_119_665409.jpg

gallery_6229_119_345494.jpg

gallery_6229_119_117629.jpg

gallery_6229_119_215440.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice porcupine !

What on average on you pulling per plant?

I get anywhere from 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 out of each plant and ive chosen a mother to do a couple of bubba only sog grows its just really some unique tasty powerfull medicine that i now prefer as my main smoke of choice . :thumbsu:

Very nice porcupine !

What on average on you pulling per plant?

I get anywhere from 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 out of each plant and ive chosen a mother to do a couple of bubba only sog grows its just really some unique tasty powerfull medicine that i now prefer as my main smoke of choice . :thumbsu:

I usually average 2.0 - 2.25 per plant (occasionally 2.5),. I think I might have hit 3.0 per this time! What she loses in the yield department MORE than compensates in the quality department. She cures so dense and tight that she fools you into thinking you have less than what she looks like she has for her size. Extra veg time gives some pretty decent yielding plants, but I'm so darn impatient that I usually just flower her small.

She tastes like the color purple that has been candied! Not grape at all, but like purple, if you know what I mean, kind of indescribable.

I have seen her grown as tree's in large Deep Water Culture systems with EXTREMELY intense lighting and other variables to compensate. The yields were out of this world, but the guy who does it is a true pro.

I am considering doing a 5' x 5' tent with 20 Bubba's in 5 gallon Smart Pots. I hate plant count limits! I'm going to do it some time, but there are just so many strains...... and only so much time......!!!!!

Nice thats about in line with what ive pulled per plant so far but i was wondering if i go to bigger pots and let them veg a little longer if the yield would increase any more. :unsure:

I'll let you know how these ones turn out, as I invested a little more this time around to see how it may effect her. I ran a little more intense lighting and went from three gallon plastic pots to five gallon Smart Pots this round.

Morning " porcupine "

Thank You for Sharing ... Very Nice Job :thumbsu:

I use the 5 gallon Smart Pots and my last harvest

of Bubba Kush gave me just over 5 oz ...

We just took down another Bubba Kush and I 'll

beat there is another 5 oz's or better ... :thumbsu:

I use Alot of bamboo sticks to spread her as

wide as i can get her ... Plus i veg mine till

their over 3 feet tall .... :thumbsu:

Bubba Kush is One of my Favorit Strains ...

The Buds are rock hard and extremely sticky ...

Bubba Kush has a very distinctive taste ...

One that makes you want more ... LoL

Thanks for the info drtarzanmd. She would have yielded much better this time but the cold temps effected the end yield I'm sure. I'll know in a couple days what the true weight is, as she is incredibly deceiving in looks (the frosty trim shake weighs more than it looks also!). She matured just as quick as she usually does though.

Archived