Got Bubba?

porcupine

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinkin' you'll get the yields you want with a 5 gallon bucket bro. :thumbsu:

The Bubba looks good. :goodjob:

In a ideal world yes bro but im limited to 54 inches hood to floor the last 5 gallon plant hit the light lens but since im running indica dominant kush i might go with 5 gallons side by side with 3 gallons and do a test grow i really do believe my placing them in flower at 10 inches really tempers my yields .

In a ideal world yes bro but im limited to 54 inches hood to floor the last 5 gallon plant hit the light lens but since im running indica dominant kush i might go with 5 gallons side by side with 3 gallons and do a test grow i really do believe my placing them in flower at 10 inches really tempers my yields .

They have some 5 gallon buckets that are wide instead of tall. They are actually shorter than the regular 3 gall. buckets. :thumbsu:

The added veg time coupled with that should be the catz azz. :thumbsu:

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

Dr greenthumbs Bubba Kush day 35

For some reason this girl never took off she stayed the same height and just started throwing bud . :mellow:

dscn0513b.jpg

dscn0514b.jpg

I usually pull 2.5 ozs off one of docs bubbas but i doubt this girls going to be over a oz but still an thats one oz of killer purple goodness . :thumbsu:

• 3 weeks later...

Porcupines cut is one of the best I have had in a long time. I would rank it like #2 over all my strains and I have sorted through alot. I like it better than the east coast sour D even.

Thats good to know...im just about to put one in flower now.

• 2 months later...

Archived