Corrupt Police In Macomb County?

I have been looking through old threads I have located the thread on Jokeland county's leo's, but can't seem to find the thread on corrupt things that Macomb county officials have been involved in. Does such a list exist? if so can someone provide a link or a list?

Thanks,

Trix

I have been looking through old threads I have located the thread on Jokeland county's leo's, but can't seem to find the thread on corrupt things that Macomb county officials have been involved in. Does such a list exist? if so can someone provide a link or a list?

Thanks,

Trix

Not sure if I heard anything bad happening with medical marijuana patients in macomb county concerning the leo. Most cases that I did hear about didn't have anything to do with medical marijuana. But would like to know from anyone if they did have a bad experience concerning the law regarding their use of medical marijuana here in macomb county.

But would like to know from anyone if they did have a bad experience concerning the law regarding their use of medical marijuana here in macomb county.

I personally have fell victim to arrest in Warren, here is a link.. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20934-help-leo-stole-everything/page__p__183284__fromsearch__1#entry183284

I'm seeking a list similar to this one, but one that contains Macomb county thanks...

Page 21: Oakland County Deputy Timothy Keesling, Arrested for Driving Drunk and Injuring numerous citizens.

Page 25: Oakland County Deputy Timothy Stratton, Arrested for drunk driving and being armed with a gun.

Page 27: Oakland County Deputy... James Tyler, Arrested for Drunk Driving, fleeing the scene and hiding under a deck.

Page 29: Oakland County Deputy Tom Mance, Arrested for Drunk Driving.

Page 32: Oakland County Lieutenant Clay Jansson, Drove Drunk Officer home and did not arrest him

Page 33: Oakland County Sergeant Jeff Clark, Drove police car drunk and was not arrested.

Page 26: Oakland County Deputy Jeff Clark , charged with window peeping.

Page 39: Oakland County Sergeant Robert Cain, participated in illegal sex party.

Page 40: Oakland County Deputy Russell Sherman, participated in an illegal sex party.

Page 49: Oakland County Deputy Gary Garza, Arrested for Drunk driving and fleeing the accident scene.

Page 54: Oakland County Deputy Randy Praski, illegally used law enforcement computers.

Page 71: Oakland County Lieutenant Timmy Atkins, Wasted taxpayer money.

Page 74, Oakland County Deputy John Hawkey, Stalking women.

Page 76: Oakland County Sergeant Barry Dodson, Inappropriate sexual conduct with an employee.

Page 79: Oakland County Deputy Kelly McChester, arrested for Domestic Violence.

Page 81: Oakland County Deputy Gerald Hall, Assaulted a citizen.

Page 83: Oakland County Deputy Craig Cejmer, stole $1700 cash from a citizen.

Page 87: Oakland County Sergeant Roy Coates, Arrested for manufacturing methamphetamines.

Page 90: Oakland County Sergeant Joe Scarpelli, regular MARIJUANA SMOKER, stored it in police car and Smoked Marijuana while driving police car!

Page 92: Oakland County Deputy Daryl Anderson, had sex with a prisoner on four different occasions.

Page 93: Oakland County Deputy Russ Sherman , committed sex crimes at bar.

Trix

We do have a female member who was raided and found over plant count in cuttings. Her charges were dropped, no 7411. Maybe thats an example of the Macomb courts position.

I try to scan the news and it is very unusual - Oakland County SO heavy in MM issues, while Macomb county LEO is very quiet. We do have city memoriams in place in Macomb county though - so the fight is the same - Oakland and Macomb counties need to lift MM memoriams and allow us to follow michigan law in our communities.

Sometimes no comment by Macomb Politicans is a good sign.

-DN

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2009/07/09/news/srv0000005798198.txt

I only have good things to say about Macomb County Sheriff's and Clinton Township Police, this one deputy broke some laws and was punished. I have lived here in the county most of my life and when they did find plants in my house before MMMA was passed they looked the other way. I feel very lucky to know if I need their assistance they are here in seconds, same with EMT's and Fire Department in my township and I have had to have all of them here at one time or another.

i have never had any issues in shelby, even when they came to meh house after i smoked on 2 different occasions 1 being after i nabbed a guy breaking into my car, the other being when they paid a visit to collect my fine on a moving violation/arrest me, they never even questioned the odor.

i know i would see sheriffs and local leos outside at the dispensary on van dyke, but never heard of them harassing anyone

Thanks for looking guy/gals, but really what I'm looking for isn't just about MM, it for corrupt dealing by LEO and city officials in general?

Oakland County Lieutenant Clay Jansson, Drove Drunk Officer home and did not arrest him

Oakland County Sergeant Jeff Clark, Drove police car drunk and was not arrested.

^ these kind of things ^ but for Macomb county

Trix

Shelby Township Police raided medganjas "compassion club" *cough* dispensary the same day oakland county got raided. I was arrested becasue I was visiting but I was only held for an hour and then released. I do know for a fact that the owner was let off the hook on a LARGE cash payment

from what i understand, there were other substances involved in that matter, aside from the MMJ

I personally have fell victim to arrest in Warren, here is a link.. http://michiganmedic...__1#entry183284

I'm seeking a list similar to this one, but one that contains Macomb county thanks...

Page 21: Oakland County Deputy Timothy Keesling, Arrested for Driving Drunk and Injuring numerous citizens.

Page 25: Oakland County Deputy Timothy Stratton, Arrested for drunk driving and being armed with a gun.

Page 27: Oakland County Deputy... James Tyler, Arrested for Drunk Driving, fleeing the scene and hiding under a deck.

Page 29: Oakland County Deputy Tom Mance, Arrested for Drunk Driving.

Page 32: Oakland County Lieutenant Clay Jansson, Drove Drunk Officer home and did not arrest him

Page 33: Oakland County Sergeant Jeff Clark, Drove police car drunk and was not arrested.

Page 26: Oakland County Deputy Jeff Clark , charged with window peeping.

Page 39: Oakland County Sergeant Robert Cain, participated in illegal sex party.

Page 40: Oakland County Deputy Russell Sherman, participated in an illegal sex party.

Page 49: Oakland County Deputy Gary Garza, Arrested for Drunk driving and fleeing the accident scene.

Page 54: Oakland County Deputy Randy Praski, illegally used law enforcement computers.

Page 71: Oakland County Lieutenant Timmy Atkins, Wasted taxpayer money.

Page 74, Oakland County Deputy John Hawkey, Stalking women.

Page 76: Oakland County Sergeant Barry Dodson, Inappropriate sexual conduct with an employee.

Page 79: Oakland County Deputy Kelly McChester, arrested for Domestic Violence.

Page 81: Oakland County Deputy Gerald Hall, Assaulted a citizen.

Page 83: Oakland County Deputy Craig Cejmer, stole $1700 cash from a citizen.

Page 87: Oakland County Sergeant Roy Coates, Arrested for manufacturing methamphetamines.

Page 90: Oakland County Sergeant Joe Scarpelli, regular MARIJUANA SMOKER, stored it in police car and Smoked Marijuana while driving police car!

Page 92: Oakland County Deputy Daryl Anderson, had sex with a prisoner on four different occasions.

Page 93: Oakland County Deputy Russ Sherman , committed sex crimes at bar.

Trix

well so far from what i seen was some one called the po po's in macomb county on themselves and got arrested! Thats the only story i have read about macomb county, and the one dispense that was hit when the oakland county ones got it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

there was this: http://www.examiner.com/substance-abuse-in-detroit/marijuana-bust-shelby-township-nets-1700-pounds

Marijuana bust in Shelby Township, Michigan nets 1700 pounds by alert undercover officer on Tuesday, 3-30-2010.

The officer apparently stumbled upon a parked semi with the motor running, and observed 4 men transferring large green bales to a pickup truck at approximately 11:30pm Tuesday night.

Fox 2 Detroit quoted Shelby Township Police Chief Robert Leman stating, "We've called the DEA... and they're going to assist us on a case. There's a federal law that states... possession of over a thousand pounds comes under federal jurisdiction. So, we're going to work with them and try it federally."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Marijuana bust in Shelby Township nets 1700 pounds - Detroit substance abuse | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/substance-abuse-in-detroit/marijuana-bust-shelby-township-nets-1700-pounds#ixzz1DN5lZZlE

well so far from what i seen was some one called the po po's in macomb county on themselves and got arrested! Thats the only story i have read about macomb county, and the one dispense that was hit when the oakland county ones got it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

there was this: http://www.examiner....ets-1700-pounds

Marijuana bust in Shelby Township, Michigan nets 1700 pounds by alert undercover officer on Tuesday, 3-30-2010.

The officer apparently stumbled upon a parked semi with the motor running, and observed 4 men transferring large green bales to a pickup truck at approximately 11:30pm Tuesday night.

Fox 2 Detroit quoted Shelby Township Police Chief Robert Leman stating, "We've called the DEA... and they're going to assist us on a case. There's a federal law that states... possession of over a thousand pounds comes under federal jurisdiction. So, we're going to work with them and try it federally."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Marijuana bust in Shelby Township nets 1700 pounds - Detroit substance abuse | Examiner.com http://www.examiner....s#ixzz1DN5lZZlE

I stand corrected :bow:

lmao

Peace

FTW

Jim

When i was a kid 13 maybe, i used to ride my bicycle from s.c.s 11 and harper to 23 and vandyke often, I had me a lil g.f that lived there! Id take martin rd to utica rd to vandyke to 23 mile,,her name was Kim!

We do have a female member who was raided and found over plant count in cuttings. Her charges were dropped, no 7411. Maybe thats an example of the Macomb courts position.

I try to scan the news and it is very unusual - Oakland County SO heavy in MM issues, while Macomb county LEO is very quiet. We do have city memoriams in place in Macomb county though - so the fight is the same - Oakland and Macomb counties need to lift MM memoriams and allow us to follow michigan law in our communities.

Sometimes no comment by Macomb Politicans is a good sign.

-DN

oakland County are a bunch of DRUNK sexual Offenders. What the heck man they are like a rogue failed state comparible to Somalia, No leadership except the narcotics squad that likes to get paid by robbing patients and dispensaries. it's really funny you never hear about oakland County raiding a big crack dealers house in Pontiac because they know that if they raid the hard core drug addicts and pushers that they might get shot. So they choose to go after peaceful patients trying to heal their wounds. Disgusting to hear how these narc cops choose to follow leaders that are trying to push their own Conservative and often republican values on the marjority of the people.

The leaders in oakland COunty are now in the MINORITY. They will not win this war they may drag a few patient down with them trying to rally their own pathetic ranks but I assure you they are only providing more ammunition for those that TRULY stand for patients rights and freedoms this country was founded on...FREEDOM of privacy to do what you wish in your own home as long as your not hurting anyone else. Slowly but surely these sad individuals get snuffed out just like the greed mongers show themselves in our own industry.

In the end the righteous and just individuals will come out on top. And all those with alterior motives or personal agendas get exposed and dealt with. Some just get eaten up by the streets, others by their own greed brings them down. it's a dog eat dog world and their is always a bigger, badder, hungrier rabid dog ready to chomp out those that venture into the wrong territory like of a pack of Wild dogs in Africa. One wrong turn and your surrounded by a nasty pack dogs. protect our law and sniff out these trying to monopolize or destroy our rights.

maybe Oakland COunty should learn to control their own wild dingo's I mean officers that are breaking the law. Who knows what has not come into the public eye thats the scary part. These cops are breaking the law that the people voted into effect.

lol, too funny!!! it was actually the only thing that came up a few months ago when i was searching for shelby twp/mmj

I stand corrected :bow:

lmao

Peace

FTW

Jim

When i was a kid 13 maybe, i used to ride my bicycle from s.c.s 11 and harper to 23 and vandyke often, I had me a lil g.f that lived there! Id take martin rd to utica rd to vandyke to 23 mile,,her name was Kim!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived